www.wmdolls.com

They have arrived!!!! 170CM H and 160CM B

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

They have arrived!!!! 170CM H and 160CM B

Post by Dolllove1991 »

So my girls have arrived today I'm feeling so happy they are here. So the two that arrived are the 160CM WM and 170WM I am so happy with the size so thick and sexy I can't believe it in person. I'm just in amazment right now looking at them. The weight was nothing I can't believe people on here complain about the weight and to think there was a guy (no offense) complaining about carrying a 140cm omg the 140cm I can carry with one arm these two dolls to me atleast feel so light and easy to move. Thank god for exercise in my younger days. They are both light tan yet they are different in color then my 140cm which is also light tan and ordered in september 2017. I like the new color more its more like a acctually tan. The H cups boobs size are nice they really don't seem crazy big or anything like I thought they would. The reason I got these two besides the fact they are so sexy was because I owned a 148YL in the past and a 140CM that I still own and I just felt they're to small for me I wanted a tall woman with a big ass and sexy fit figure they are perfect for me. This is just unbelievable 8O 8O 8O 8O :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I can't wait to clothe them since clothing makes them come much more to life. They both have rotating shoulders which Are so easy to move and I love the realism. And no more goose neck omg my 148 and 140 both had bad necks "creek creek creek" while having sex if it werent for headphones to not hear it I wouldn't be able to deal with that sound. The new neck moves in place and stays there side to side forwards backwards the new neck is perfect. The thickness of the calves is amazing so realistic to see thicker arms calves shoulders I love it compared to my 140CM pencil legs. The 148YL also bothered me with the thin calves. And I don't mean to offend any owners of those dolls I still love those dolls they have really nice bodies and the 140cm is my official cuddle to sleep buddy shes perfect for spooning amazing for cuddling. Ok theres nothing for me to say now I will get more pics eventually but not today I have to test these babes out now. 8O :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: I really wanted to have sex my a doll standing easily at 5ft10 but I have a high waist and a shorter torso so I need a girl with long legs to stand and have sex the 170CM is right there exactly where I need the ass to be. The 160 CM will require me to squat abit which burns out my legs to hold that position so I'm grateful for the 170s booty height. I'm just rambling now which I could do all day about these dolls especially knowing I am posting to other enthusiasts. :haha4: :haha4:
Attachments
girls2.jpg
girls2.jpg (50.04 KiB) Viewed 5675 times
girls1.jpg
girls1.jpg (49.75 KiB) Viewed 5675 times

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: They have arrived!!!! 170CM H and 160CM B

Post by ZannyDanger »

Congrats they look amazing!!!!

Really happy to read your thoughts on wm's vast improvements on all aspects so far, it has been my experience as well.

Ive been wanting to see some customer pics of that thicc 160b for quite some time now... certainly wouldn't mind a few more of both your new lovely ladies!

:glou:

ZD

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Congrats man! They look awesome. Love the ass on the 160. Dayum........

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Booty booty booty!

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Dolllove1991 wrote:The weight was nothing I can't believe people on here complain about the weight and to think there was a guy (no offense) complaining about carrying a 140cm omg the 140cm I can carry with one arm these two dolls to me atleast feel so light and easy to move. Thank god for exercise in my younger days.
Well, some have medical aliments that preclude them from easily manipulating 70+ lbs of dead weight. It's the intimate times that cause a problem where space is limited and large course muscular movements are attenuated in favor of fine adjustments. That's when the weight may become a problem. I am glad this does not appear to be an issue for you.

My Solstice is also on a 160b. The thickness of the extremities and hips is realistic and unique. I hope you enjoy your new girls and look forward to viewing their pictures in the future. Congratulations.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

The one on the right does it for me. She looks amazing. Enjoy brother. I would love to see her clothed in nice pantyhose. That would be epic....Thankyou for posting

RoysDolls

Post by RoysDolls »

Congratulations there man! Enjoy! 8)

MrPlastic

Post by MrPlastic »

wow amazing, WM finally corrected the gooseneck? all models or just these specifics? I may consider purchasing one now if the shrugging shoulders are stanrdard.
For Sale, YL 166cm Amani Head (OMG Boobs): viewtopic.php?t=161981

Poolguy34

Post by Poolguy34 »

Congratulations. I'm trying to decide on my next doll. Either going to get the 170h or the 168e. I definitely like bigger dolls. I have a 161 that I love but would really like something just a bit taller. I like the long legs and booty height on your 170. Thanks for sharing.

Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dolllove1991 »

The 160B is deffinitely my favorite. I origionally just wanted the 170 and I was unsure of the 160 turns out I like the body more then the 170 its much more of a natural build very sexy, The 170 is deffinitely like those fitness girls on instagram like a booty that has been squating for a long time shes got muscle everywhere. The 170 I can doggystyle in the vagina no problem the 160 cm vagina is to far up I can only get the helmet in its the but cheeks they are just to deep they make the vagina sink so deep in that position. Same with the prone position the 170 I can prone easy the 160 its impossible I'm 6.25inches. I love the dolls big booties theyre so soft and jiggly since it is so much of a bigger slab of TPE on the ass compared to my 140 which I felt was abit stiff but its just because its small. Theres so much tpe in these dolls booties it really squishes against you like a real girl when you do doggystyle with them. Did not do missionary with the 170 only the 160 so far and it was amazing. The shoulder on the 160 right side is kind of loose though if I lift her arm up to keep it up it falls back down unless i make it straight up in the air. I do have to agree with some other users the heads are kind of small looking I got four heads and two look perfect on the online pictures but small in person on the body the other two look ok.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Very nice!! Glad to see more 170H owners. Definitely want to see more pics. I am patiently waiting for my 170Cm H doll.

philfrasier
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by philfrasier »

Very nice! congrats!

Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dolllove1991 »

MrPlastic wrote:wow amazing, WM finally corrected the gooseneck? all models or just these specifics? I may consider purchasing one now if the shrugging shoulders are stanrdard.
I have no idea if its all models or just these but its gone and the neck has more movements and stays there easier.my 140 with the gooseneck if shes on her stomach her head can only come so far back shes still looking down I mean I could pull the head back but that would just make it creek more these dolls the neck can be pulled back and will stay like that or sideways no creeky noises.

Thank you guys for the congrats :D
Endless War wrote:
Dolllove1991 wrote:The weight was nothing I can't believe people on here complain about the weight and to think there was a guy (no offense) complaining about carrying a 140cm omg the 140cm I can carry with one arm these two dolls to me atleast feel so light and easy to move. Thank god for exercise in my younger days.
Well, some have medical aliments that preclude them from easily manipulating 70+ lbs of dead weight. It's the intimate times that cause a problem where space is limited and large course muscular movements are attenuated in favor of fine adjustments. That's when the weight may become a problem. I am glad this does not appear to be an issue for you.

My Solstice is also on a 160b. The thickness of the extremities and hips is realistic and unique. I hope you enjoy your new girls and look forward to viewing their pictures in the future. Congratulations.
Yea I feel bad for those guys I can understand these dolls being heavy if you never worked out before I can imagine most guys at my work being unable to move them around. I was switching positions pretty easily with them from missionary to doggystyle on both dolls back to standing and to my shower where they are now oiled up.

congrats on your 160B aswell it really is a nice doll the same figure as my ex long torso shorter thick legs and a bigbooty even in the doggystyle the booty and wide hips and lower back looked identical to my ex I see why this doll is refered to as the house wife body.

I really can't stand the eyes on these dolls though the green and blue look nothing like a real persons eyes so exagerated and alien looking. The brown eyes look real but the others I didn't even like with my other dolls the pupils are smallter then the brown eyes they just look so weird the really light shiny green color and the blue its just to much and they look like beedy little cat/alien eyes I cant explain it. I'm going to have to order those eyes from mannequinfan theyre much better looking.

The 160 I guess I like more because to me it felt realistic seeing as I have only had sex with one woman that looked identical besides the super slim waist on the doll so it feels real. The 170 I have never been with a woman like that with long legs, shes so big they but both have really thick thighs and calves I love it. The wm 170 reminds me of one of those instagram model type girls that works out like I said or as others have said like a super hero muscular build marvel woman definnitely reminds me of what would be some super athletic woman olympics body, deffinitely felt like I was having sex with a woman thats out of my league and thats when she derailed me during our session I switched back and forth from the dolls like a horny frog leaping from ass to ass but the 170 a thought came to my mind while I was on that ass that thought was I would never be able to have sex with a woman like this at first I thought the back is to muscular and bulky then I realized this is the type of girl that would probably be with some guy 6 ft 4 240lbs of muslce type guy. I felt inferior riding her. I bet she was thinking "ewww get this pervert off me" or "Is he even inside" which only made me feel hornier thinking this is the type of girl that would probably be bitchy to me and not even look my way thinking shes so much better this realization caused me to release my load.

I asked for inserts but got built ins hopefully I never have issues with the infamous tpe ball. But the vaginas are so much prettier built in and realistic looking then the inserts. The built in felt looser then my insert though but it felt more realistic as their was no missing the insider that really annoyed me with the 140cm and the insert I would get in but it kind of was annoying missing the inserts hole plus once in ide have to stay in deeper and would be less able to pull further out and in because of the fear of missing the hole and ending up on the outside of the insert. With the built in it's so much easier to enter and just pump away.

I don't have many clothes for them at all just a few things but I have a pair of black leggings for each of them and a tiny little sports bra workout thing so I'm going to have them dressed up when they are finished being oiled and powdered and have a little gym/yoga girl photoshoot. Have any of you had clothing from walmart on their dolls? I have only washed these black leggiings once but I know quality clothing doesn't really stain atleast for my 140 quality clothing never stained it was the cheap stuff but I'm not sure about walmarts clothing.

One other thing I remembered was that the boobs on the 170 are no longer like those puffy unrealistic looking nipples. They just look normal I mean it's slightly like that but nothing like how they looked when they first came out. So slightly you cant notice. Also the wigs feel different from WM they seemed to be better quality and longer and even the hair net type thing was upgraded compared to the wigs I got from them before these new wigs are better I don't know if they are new or they just gave me the shittier ones for my smaller dolls but these wigs are deffinitely better longer softer and the net is more durable.

Just remembered I wanted to say this aswell the 170's booty is more of a bubble it sticks out more but the 160's is more on the wide side and flatter then the 160 it's not flat just the 170 like I said has that squat booty bubble to it where it sticks out like a hump more.
Thanks everyone for the congrats. I need to think of names for these two. Many booty pictures will be comming eventually.

Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dolllove1991 »

I have to say though If I were to only have one doll I would probably just have my 140CM the feather weight is nice that she feels ridiculously light and easy to position and I think shes the first doll I fell In love we have a special bond I don't think I will get with these other dolls maybe it's because of that week I was sick and lonely and bonded with who I don't know but she can't be replaced. Shes perfect for cuddling the size she fits so perfect in my bed. She will always be my number one doll when it comes to me having love for them maybe not the sexiest body of the three. She may be shorter and stuff but shes perfect in many ways. I know I sound contradicting but all these dolls are awesome. Probably won't be having much sex with her now that I have these two but like I said she will always be in my bed to cuddle every night to sleep shes perfect for that.

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

MrPlastic wrote:wow amazing, WM finally corrected the gooseneck? all models or just these specifics? I may consider purchasing one now if the shrugging shoulders are stanrdard.
I needed to pay an extra $100 per doll for the shrugging shoulders. It was a selectable option from srsd, but I didn't see it on other sites. I would confirm with the vendor that they will use shrugging shoulders.

INFORMATIONS