www.wmdolls.com

My First Doll Ordered! WM153

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
BluWolf

Re: My First Doll Ordered! WM153

Post by BluWolf »

congratz Muninn it only travel time now
wmdoll 140 D cm DEE/T'panga share 1/15/18

Zodiark F
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Zodiark F »

Muninn wrote:Had an email from Phil at The Doll House that made my day! Apparently she is ready to ship from the manufacturer - by some kind of rare luck, it appears that she was in stock already, and just needed approval to be sent. Must be close on a record at this time of year - 5 days from order to pre-ship checks.

Suddenly got real, and I'm giddy with excitement! Might have to do some clothes shopping over the holiday period, and have something nice for her to slip into (and out of again) when she arrives :)
Great news, seems like she'll arrive sooner than you expected. :)

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

Zodiark F wrote: Great news, seems like she'll arrive sooner than you expected. :)
Indeed she will! Just been told that she is in the country, and she all checks out fine. Just waiting for me to get back in the country myself, then she can make the final leg of the journey up north from Kent. Fingers crossed I can do flexi-time at work that day, but otherwise picking her up from the depot won't be a hardship.

I've been very fortunate with timing, it went something like this:

17 December - ordered through The Doll House
21 December - pre-shipping check, confirmed ok for shipping from China
02 January - arrived UK, checked and approved.
08 January (TBC) - arrives at Chateau Muninn!

Never have I been looking forward to a Monday like this one! :D Of course I'll make sure to post some unboxing photos and a couple of teasers for you all...
(They/Them)
Companion of the lovely Lyngheiður a.k.a Lynne - A WM153 #85 - now she has a Doll Album!
Say Hi to her on "Dolls Alive"! - Lynne's Page

Zodiark F
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Zodiark F »

I'm jealous, ordered mine two weeks earlier and she's still in a box in china.

Thelord001

Post by Thelord001 »

Hey hows it going buddy? I have a WM 153 myself, nice to see other WM 153 owners here :)

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

Ooh, another 153 owner, we seem to be a bit of a rarity, but of very good taste! 8) My first impressions are very positive so far, she is as stunning and as lifelike as in the photos. Was grinning from ear to ear last night as I unboxed her!

Zodiark, hope your lady is with you soon.
(They/Them)
Companion of the lovely Lyngheiður a.k.a Lynne - A WM153 #85 - now she has a Doll Album!
Say Hi to her on "Dolls Alive"! - Lynne's Page

Zodiark F
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Zodiark F »

Muninn wrote:Ooh, another 153 owner, we seem to be a bit of a rarity, but of very good taste! 8) My first impressions are very positive so far, she is as stunning and as lifelike as in the photos. Was grinning from ear to ear last night as I unboxed her!

Zodiark, hope your lady is with you soon.
Thanks, she's supposed to arrive tomorow, these final days are really frustrating, it's hard to think of anything else (well that was the case already but now it's worse haha :roll: )

INFORMATIONS