www.wmdolls.com

New Doll Ordered - WM170H-cup 46 Head

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
philfrasier
Apprentice
Apprentice

New Doll Ordered - WM170H-cup 46 Head

Post by philfrasier »

Hi everyone i am new(ish) here. Just wanted to let everyone know pics will follow once i bathe and cloth her. Probably by this time next month she will be here. I've done lots of research and read many guides. I am still iffy on one or two things.

Bra Size: from what i've read a 28H or 30FF will fit. Not sure if these are asian or US sizes.
Shoe size: i still can't find a proper sizing info for her in US sizes.
Clothing Size i assume is a US small asian Medium?

CarpetLover

Re: New Doll Ordered - WM170H-cup 46 Head

Post by CarpetLover »

Height 5ft6 / 170cm
Bust 35" / 89cm H-CUP
Waist 21.25" / 54cm
Hips 38" / 97cm
Weight 84lbs. / 38kg - WM says (90 lbs / 41kg)
Wrist/bracelet 5.5-5.75 inches
Bra Size: 28H
Shoe Size: Women's 4.5-5

Even properly sized bras dont fit perfect, because her boobs are too close together.
She is typically a small, but sometimes a medium would be required just to get the skirt over that huge butt.
Sometimes the perfect fit clothing item simply cannot be put on a doll, because the boobs, hips, thighs are huge compared to the waist, shoulders, and arms which are small.

Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dolllove1991 »

its weird my 140cm b cup wears shoe size 6 they fit perfect womens so I dont know if 4-5 is going to fit my 170 should be here in two days so I will try them on her and see

philfrasier
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by philfrasier »

Dolllove1991 wrote:its weird my 140cm b cup wears shoe size 6 they fit perfect womens so I dont know if 4-5 is going to fit my 170 should be here in two days so I will try them on her and see
Cool thanks, can you please update this thread once you try them on?

CarpetLover

Post by CarpetLover »

I havnt confirmed the 4.5-5 shoe size, but that particular information was sourced from WM :
http://wmdollshop.com/56-ft-170cm-h-cup/

ZebramDollImmortal
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZebramDollImmortal »

Nice, 170 is a pretty big doll, looking forward to seeing the pictures.
Celeste JY 140cm Image
Please Read my post at the bottom TY
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=94678&p=1233777#p1233777

philfrasier
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by philfrasier »

ZebramDollImmortal wrote:Nice, 170 is a pretty big doll, looking forward to seeing the pictures.
Agreed, i wanted something as close to realistic as possible for my fetish.

RoysDolls

Post by RoysDolls »

Yay! Nice choice of a doll! Im always eager to see more pictures of different 170cm dolls.

SizeKing
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SizeKing »

I ordered the same with cocoa skin. I am confused with the head number, I will have to check when it arrives. I bought a cheap trial outfit in small and medium so I can mix-and-match the tops and bottoms and have fun with growth photos.
SizeKing - because size matters

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

You made a good choice, 170H is very sexy. Be careful of putting cheap clothing items on the doll, they have a high chance of staining. Anything cheap has a tendency to leak dye onto the TPE. Wash it multiple times, at least three times.

Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dolllove1991 »

PaulDenton2001 wrote:You made a good choice, 170H is very sexy. Be careful of putting cheap clothing items on the doll, they have a high chance of staining. Anything cheap has a tendency to leak dye onto the TPE. Wash it multiple times, at least three times.
I have noticed this with the cheap store clothing staining my doll when I bought more expensive well known store clothing I didn't even have to wash them once and their were no stains.

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

Yes I've bought expensive items of clothing, none of which stained. Bought cheap crap and it stained immediately.

philfrasier
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by philfrasier »

Hi everyone, just got my doll, i got a quick question, i bought the standing foot option ... but i can't get her to stand, am i missing something obvious? Do i have to put shoes on her?

gaucho
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by gaucho »

philfrasier wrote:Hi everyone, just got my doll, i got a quick question, i bought the standing foot option ... but i can't get her to stand, am i missing something obvious? Do i have to put shoes on her?
I also found out it is quite difficult to get a good balance, most times you need to have the doll lean against something with an arm.
WM 165 D cup (tanned, standing feet and insert) with heads #15 (named Sveta) & #124 (named Suze)
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=215&t=94696

Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dolllove1991 »

gaucho wrote:
philfrasier wrote:Hi everyone, just got my doll, i got a quick question, i bought the standing foot option ... but i can't get her to stand, am i missing something obvious? Do i have to put shoes on her?
I also found out it is quite difficult to get a good balance, most times you need to have the doll lean against something with an arm.
Yup I have only had my doll balance once and it was my old 148YL when she was brand new after that always leaning. I don't mind though I wouldn't want to have her free standing and fall over. I do find my dolls stand better with shoes and it keeps those screws from scratching the floor and foot damage. Make sure the knees are as straight as possible also the hips straight up and the back straight if the knees are slightly bent the weight will cause her knee to give out and collapse.

INFORMATIONS