sanhuiofficial.com

Jouets et Objets: My Sanhui 168cm Abigail

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Bauta

Re: Jouets et Objets: My Sanhui 168cm Abigail

Post by Bauta »

Wonderful photos!!! I want more ... many more photos, you do an excellent job, I would say that he is a professional photographer. Now with Christmas nearby is the ideal time for Christmas photos with sexy costumes...
CHRISTMAS.gif
CHRISTMAS.gif (1.16 MiB) Viewed 2743 times
Jouets et Objets wrote: Bauta,

Here are the unknown measurements you asked for:
Torso length (Shoulder to Vagina): 51cm or 21"
Thigh Length: 40cm or 16"
Thigh circumference: 49cm or 19.25"
Calf Length: 34cm or 13.5"
Calf circumference: 31cm or 12.25"

These were all done by me, by hand. I am by no means an expert at measurements, so please consider a 1-3cm difference in human error.
Regarding the measures, thank you very much for having bothered to take the measurements.
The legs are very thin, but they are within the parameters that are considered normal. However this is about the numbers, in the photos they look very good, not thin.

The torso is something small, or perhaps there has been some problem in the measurement, curiously it has the same measurement as the 156cm doll of Sanhui. Considering that this doll is higher (168cm) so I should have a bigger torso. And it is clear that the back is narrower than a real woman, since a woman with a G-cup should have approximately a 120cm bust not only 83cm.
However in the photos it looks quite proportionate, it certainly has a great modeling, in the photo with the legs open the shape of the crotch tendons is a fine job, it is those details that make a doll special.
Sanhui_168cm_Severine_82.jpg
Sanhui_168cm_Severine_82.jpg (3.14 MiB) Viewed 2743 times
Seen in the numbers the doll has very thin legs and a small torso, but in the photographs she looks very well proportioned contradicting the numbers. I know that this is thanks to good modeling that dissimulate it perfectly, So, since you have this doll I ask you the following questions, and if you can answer them it would be great.

* In the numbers the doll has a small torso for its height of 168cm. > Do you perceive it when sitting next to the doll, the torso is lower than normal when she is sitting? And lying down in the position of the missionary, would you say that the heads of both are placed on the same height as with a real woman of that same height?

* The legs about the numbers are very thin although in photography they look quite nice thick. > By having the doll in front of you, do you feel that the legs are more delegated than they should be, or do you think they are good enough unlike many other dolls with legs as thin as sticks? I emphasize the area of the calves where most dolls fail, does it feel good in this area beyond the photos?

* The waist is a bit thinner than even the waist of a top model, the width of the torso also seems to be too thin to have such large breasts. > Are you having trouble trying to get proper clothes, or do you get it to fit pretty well? Do you feel that the proportions are adequate?

Thank you very much for everything, and I hope to see more of your incredible photographs :wink:

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Hotter than the insides of a blast furnace!! :P :D
Attachments
168cm_Photoshoot_268.jpg
168cm_Photoshoot_268.jpg (2.56 MiB) Viewed 2732 times

Chronotron
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Chronotron »

Awesome pics:) I am on my way to getting a Sanhui 168cm elf as I wait for it to come out. Can you tell me what dress size,bra size/cup, and underwear size do you get for the 168 cm? I would greatly appreciate it as I am looking for elf and cosplay outfits. This will be my first doll and originally I was going to go tpe but then I found Sanhui and was like ummm holy !#$ they are beautiful and silicone. It will be a little while before getting it, but I surely will take many photos when I do. I am very excited to have my future wife, surely a dream come true. :whistle:

Jouets et Objets
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jouets et Objets »

Chronotron,

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look at the photos. The 168cm clothing size is definitely small or xs in asian size, some xs/s in US size for tops and dresses fit... for example, the purple dress above is a size small from Forever 21. Her actual measurements lend it self very well to Petite 00P size.

For cosplay, if you get Asian xs from ebay you should be good. Id recommend clothing that can wrap around and tie/secure in one spot, like a top or skirt. Strechy material also very helpful.

JJSilicone
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JJSilicone »

Absolutely wonderful photo shoots, Jouets et Objets! I envy your abilities. You have yourself quite a beautiful girl! I have made a 3 month decision on which doll to purchase, and the Sanhui 168 is definitely the one I want. Would you be able to post some full body photos of this beauty? I'm not sure if you have head 1 or not, (Addeline), but if you do, I would love to see some photos with that head. If not, I am on a battle between the Severine head and the Addenline head, so Severine is just as great! Thank you so much for posting these photos. It is quite difficult to find any data on the new Sanhui 168 model at the moment, so this is very nice and helpful. Love your work!

JJSilicone

Chronotron
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Chronotron »

Thank you very much for the reply and information that helps a lot to not make major mistakes in ordering clothes. So I take it if I was to get single pieces like bra and underwear the underwear would be xs Asian or xs American? What about the bra size 32 inches? but what cup size is she really?

Jouets et Objets
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jouets et Objets »

I havent fit her for bras yet, mainly because to me its more trouble than its worth atm for the photos im taking, but she is a double d (DD) cup size.

Asian S is US xs. Some small US sizes work as tops or bodystockings, babydoll outfits, etc... I havent found a US small underwear that fits her, only US xs or Asian S or free size (free size stretches).

Chronotron
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Chronotron »

Woo hoo!:) Thanks for the info it surely helps me greatly. Can't wait till she comes, it will be a little while but the anticipation arggg lol. Hope to see more pics!.

Pinestreet
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pinestreet »

Jouets et Objets wrote:Here is another small photoshoot, this time with a Christmas theme...
168cm_Photoshoot_2286.jpg
168cm_Photoshoot_2395.jpg
168cm_Photoshoot_2433.jpg
168cm_Photoshoot_2452.jpg
168cm_Photoshoot_2479.jpg
168cm_Photoshoot_2487.jpg
Beautiful lady! Question, does that happen to her stomach when she is slightly bending forward? I didnt see her with lines before..

Also, would love to see more photos and perhaps a review? I am thinking of getting this model instead of the 165+ because of the slightly thicker appearance and the correct positioning of the nips..

JJSilicone
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JJSilicone »

Pinestreet wrote:
Jouets et Objets wrote:Here is another small photoshoot, this time with a Christmas theme...
168cm_Photoshoot_2286.jpg
168cm_Photoshoot_2395.jpg
168cm_Photoshoot_2433.jpg
168cm_Photoshoot_2452.jpg
168cm_Photoshoot_2479.jpg
168cm_Photoshoot_2487.jpg
Beautiful lady! Question, does that happen to her stomach when she is slightly bending forward? I didnt see her with lines before..

Also, would love to see more photos and perhaps a review? I am thinking of getting this model instead of the 165+ because of the slightly thicker appearance and the correct positioning of the nips..

I second this! It would be great to see some more photos of Sanhui's new 168 model. The 168 model is supposed to be lighter than the 165+ as well. Very beautiful doll from what I can tell, but would love to see more!

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

I'm a fan of shorter dolls, but wow--she's a knockout. Thanks for sharing all the pics.

I'm amazed so many of you have girlfriends and wives that let you get a doll. I lived with a girlfriend for 15 years. If I had purchased a sex doll I think she would have strangled me in my sleep, but your wife helps you pick out clothes for the doll.

ZebramDollImmortal
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZebramDollImmortal »

In the words of Bevis "BOINGOING"
Celeste JY 140cm Image
Please Read my post at the bottom TY
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=94678&p=1233777#p1233777

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

Jouets et Objets wrote:Azrael, you are correct, I have all gel implants, however, I honestly dont think I received the butt implants. The stomach and breasts are definitely soft and nice to touch. The butt feels just like everywhere else, very firm.
I was given some advice it's better to go with the firmer butt for longevity of the doll even if you choose the soft stomach and jiggly breasts.

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

Jouets et Objets wrote:Just received my 168cm Abigail with every option available, minus the hymen, in light tan skin from Sanhui here in November.
My understanding is Sanhui has three skin tones to choose from. They are pale white, pink, and light tan. Is that correct?

INFORMATIONS