sanhuiofficial.com

What was the name on your billing statement when ordering?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
fawn11
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

What was the name on your billing statement when ordering?

Post by fawn11 »

Hello everyone, I'm new here!
I'm just wondering how your purchase showed up on your bank statement when ordering a doll from Sanhui? I emailed them but haven't heard back yet. I will be ordering a 145cm soon, I just live in a small town and really want to be as discreet as possible! Thanks in advance for any reply :roll:

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Re: What was the name on your billing statement when orderin

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Who would even see your bank statement besides you? I'd be more worried about the UPS guy telling his buddies :razz:

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

its item description is a mannequin. that was what was written on my sanhui box. so unless someone has a doll and knows what that sized box with mannequin as an item description you should be fine.

fawn11
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by fawn11 »

The mannequin thing is good to know. The only people I'm concerned with really, are the bank tellers. Since I will be using a debt card, I will need to extend my daily limit in order to make a purchase over $2,000 in one day. That means that they will basically be monitoring my account waiting for my large purchase and I don't want them knowing / seeing that it was to a sex doll company haha

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

fawn11 wrote:Hello everyone, I'm new here!
I'm just wondering how your purchase showed up on your bank statement when ordering a doll from Sanhui? I emailed them but haven't heard back yet. I will be ordering a 145cm soon, I just live in a small town and really want to be as discreet as possible! Thanks in advance for any reply :roll:

Nice choice! My first doll lady is a Sanhui 145. Enjoy her.
:mrgreen:

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

JJSilicone
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JJSilicone »

fawn11 wrote:Hello everyone, I'm new here!
This is a very good question. I was wondering this as well.

flyingassmonkey
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by flyingassmonkey »

I used PayPal and it showed up as, "Sanhui Paypal" on my statement. I don't think Sanhui is a household brand, so unless they do some digging, they won't figure out it's a love doll manufacturer.
IDK I live in a small city so people aren't too nosy around here, but I hope this helps somewhat.

I just recently purchased a 158cm Marya de Lolita (will probably make a thread about it when she actually arrives)

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

LOL. I bought a doll from sexy sex doll and the paypal billing name was "sexy sex doll & diddleworld" Pretty fucking stupid, in a business that claims to be discrete.
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

fawn11 wrote:The mannequin thing is good to know. The only people I'm concerned with really, are the bank tellers. Since I will be using a debt card, I will need to extend my daily limit in order to make a purchase over $2,000 in one day. That means that they will basically be monitoring my account waiting for my large purchase and I don't want them knowing / seeing that it was to a sex doll company haha
you could also just ask the vendor/sanhui, whoever you choose to go through to let you make 2 payments if that is easier for you then contacting your bank. most are pretty cool to help you along the way

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

bearhunter wrote:LOL. I bought a doll from sexy sex doll and the paypal billing name was "sexy sex doll & diddleworld" Pretty fucking stupid, in a business that claims to be discrete.
That is hilarious, but I agree with you--complete lack of discretion. I'm 43 now. 20 years ago I would have been embarrassed by that, but today it would just give me a chuckle if it happened to me. If anyone asked about it I'd simply say I'd prefer to have a quality girl, but considering the vast majority of women aren't worth much I decided to buy a high quality doll. All male friends would pause for a minute and then agree with me.

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

bearhunter wrote:LOL. I bought a doll from sexy sex doll and the paypal billing name was "sexy sex doll & diddleworld" Pretty fucking stupid, in a business that claims to be discrete.

i really hope that is a joke 8O

because that is pretty terrible for a "discreet" company to do :evil:

JJSilicone
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JJSilicone »

flyingassmonkey wrote:I used PayPal and it showed up as, "Sanhui Paypal" on my statement. I don't think Sanhui is a household brand, so unless they do some digging, they won't figure out it's a love doll manufacturer.
IDK I live in a small city so people aren't too nosy around here, but I hope this helps somewhat.

I just recently purchased a 158cm Marya de Lolita (will probably make a thread about it when she actually arrives)
That is great to hear it is just "Sanhui Paypal". Congratulations on your beautiful new doll! She is a very stunning model. Really excited to see a review and some photos of her!

JJSilicone
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JJSilicone »

:haha4:
HOLY COW

Wow I can't believe Sexy Sex Doll does that!!!!

coolumbia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by coolumbia »

bearhunter wrote:LOL. I bought a doll from sexy sex doll and the paypal billing name was "sexy sex doll & diddleworld"
Thats an own goal there. this thread may have lost them sales with this info. Something they need to address.

fawn11
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by fawn11 »

flyingassmonkey wrote:I used PayPal and it showed up as, "Sanhui Paypal" on my statement. I don't think Sanhui is a household brand, so unless they do some digging, they won't figure out it's a love doll manufacturer.

"Sanhui PayPal would be fine... thank you for this info! Also, let us know how Marya is when she arrives. She's lovely and she's one I am strongly considering! I'm just concerned about the weight 8O

INFORMATIONS