www.wmdolls.com

Dating with a Doll

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Jason S
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Dating with a Doll

Post by Jason S »

Wanted to hear what y'all think about or personal experiences with starting to date someone when you have a doll or getting a doll when you're in a relationship. How do you tell her?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Dating with a Doll

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

You do not need to tell your doll anything.
She will love just the way you are.
Nyoko

DollFox

Post by DollFox »

I'll be interested in seeing what the other opinions are as well. Because, to me, dating isn't really that serious, and until it does get serious, I don't believe in telling people too much about my own personal business.
Booty Call Dolls wrote:You do not need to tell your doll anything.
She will love just the way you are.
Hahaha, nice.

gogo99
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by gogo99 »

I just told my girlfriend I wanted a doll and we had a long discussion about why. I admitted that it was one of my fetishes that I had not really told her about and that I felt somewhat ashamed of it. She was open to it because I was opening myself up to her. She doesn't like it very much, but she wants me to be happy, so I got a doll and I try to be super thankful that I have an amazing girlfriend. I realize that being open might not be for everyone, but if you are in a good relationship where you really listen to each other, you might be pleasantly surprised about what your significant other says

Jason S
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jason S »

Thanks for sharing gogo. I'm all about being honest with people. I think it'd be wayyy worse if she found my doll in my closet...

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Lol reading this got me thinking about a girlfriend I once head, who was super jealous tho pretty as f*ck. Anyway, when I even looked at another girl I got heat for it. Just imagined she found my doll LOL I'm pretty sure she'd take the katana and murder death kill the b*tch, and very possibly me thereafter ;)

But I do fantasize would be epic to be with a real girl and a doll with her loving it haha guess there must be at least a couple of broads who are into that :p
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

ZebramDollImmortal
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZebramDollImmortal »

My girlfriend don't seem to mind my doll, I dated someone else and she did not seem to be bothered by the doll either lol
Celeste JY 140cm Image
Please Read my post at the bottom TY
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=94678&p=1233777#p1233777

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

ZebramDollImmortal wrote:My girlfriend don't seem to mind my doll, I dated someone else and she did not seem to be bothered by the doll either lol
Hi man, good to know :d hahah just out of curiosity, did you ever do a 3some? :P
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Maxwedge

Post by Maxwedge »

Have the doll in the front seat when you pick your date up. Tell her it's so you can use the car-pool lane and it's really de-stressed your life. When she asks if you have sex with it say no. But later mention that she got you thinking...... Now it was Her idea.
Aiko 60
Aiko 63 (×2)
Aiko 82
Dollhouse168 80cm
CLM J55
CLM J58 BBW
CLM J60P
CLM 72cm BBW Maria
CLM 100cm D cup Una Kane (w/ Una Carha head)
WM 039 Head
WM 355 Elf Head
WM 432 Head w/ ROS option (disappointing)
WM 100cm D cup Carmelita
WM M cup Torso
Piperdoll 75cm Ariel Torso
Piperdoll 75cm Akira Torso
Piperdoll 80cm Phoebe Elf TPE
Piperdoll 100cm Iris
MRL Torso (small w/penetratable nipples)
MF Easy Move Eyes

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Maxwedge wrote:Have the doll in the front seat when you pick your date up. Tell her it's so you can use the car-pool lane and it's really de-stressed your life. When she asks if you have sex with it say no. But later mention that she got you thinking...... Now it was Her idea.
LOL this should be in a video. Epic write up!

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Being open with my GF about my doll fetish was a great move. It was a bit tough at first since she struggled to understand, but now things are great. I think it really brought us closer in the end. It’s nice to not keep secrets from her, and she’s getting more open to it all the time. She’s a really special person though so I imagine it’s going to depend a lot on who you’re with. It’s certainly not something I’d spring on someone I don’t trust. Live your authentic self my friend :)
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

Jason S
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jason S »

Maxwedge wrote:Have the doll in the front seat when you pick your date up. Tell her it's so you can use the car-pool lane and it's really de-stressed your life. When she asks if you have sex with it say no. But later mention that she got you thinking...... Now it was Her idea.
Hahahaha! Let me know how that works out lmao

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I haven't dated at all since getting my doll and have no plans on ever doing so again.
With that being said, if I ever get brain damage and decide to date real chicks again; I don't see any reason they would need to know about my doll.
My doll certainly doesn't need to know about the real chicks because she's very jealous and there may be problems! 8O
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

DollFox

Post by DollFox »

You are a dangerous man. I could use someone like you to handle my PR. :D

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

If i ever do get lucky and get a one night stand, i will bring the girl back to my place and she will meet my sex doll.

INFORMATIONS