www.wmdolls.com

My First Doll Ordered! WM153

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

My First Doll Ordered! WM153

Post by Muninn »

I've finally plucked up the courage to make an order! 8)

I'll be getting a WM153cm doll with WM85 head in the New Year! She was the first doll I fell head over heels for when I saw her browsing the web some time back, and have kept coming back to her time and time again. She's got a real something about her, and the 85 head is one of the more interesting ones, as with a blonde wig, she looks very British, but can be quite easily made up to look far eastern with a black wig - so very versatile. The 153 seems a bit of a rarity on here, so hoping to meet/chat with other people who have her, and maybe get advice on clothing etc.

I hope she will help me build up some well needed confidence and technique in the bedroom, while also providing me with a little bit of companionship around the house.

P.S. Big respect to Phil from The-Doll-House for a really quick reply, even at 2 in the morning... must be a fellow night owl?!
(They/Them)
Companion of the lovely Lyngheiður a.k.a Lynne - A WM153 #85 - now she has a Doll Album!
Say Hi to her on "Dolls Alive"! - Lynne's Page

Zodiark F
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: My First Doll Ordered! WM153

Post by Zodiark F »

Nice, another future doll owner! I was also a bit nervous and hesitant before I ordered mine but now I can hardly think of anything else, hopefully we both get our dolls soon!

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

Thanks, I'll hopefully have mine waiting for me when I get back from a couple of weeks in Europe over the holiday period. I was really nervous before ordering too, it's a big spend, but now I'm just insanely excited about her!

Can't really call her "WM153 #85 face"! I think I'll call her Lynne. Hopefully a photo off the vendor's site will attach here, it'll give you an idea of how she will look like. Insanely cute!
Attachments
This is the face wig combo that really sold her to me. Though The Doll House, where I've ordered her from, are doing an offer with an extra three wigs for free, so I've got a few different alternatives to experiment with. (Credit: Photo from The Doll House website)
This is the face wig combo that really sold her to me. Though The Doll House, where I've ordered her from, are doing an offer with an extra three wigs for free, so I've got a few different alternatives to experiment with. (Credit: Photo from The Doll House website)
lynne04a.jpg (133.43 KiB) Viewed 3099 times
(They/Them)
Companion of the lovely Lyngheiður a.k.a Lynne - A WM153 #85 - now she has a Doll Album!

Zodiark F
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Zodiark F »

Yeah she is very cute, and that is a nice name. I'm going to call mine Stella, she's a beautiful blonde too. :)

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

Nice name - just taken a look at your Stella, and she's indeed beautiful! Slightly more chest than my Lynne though! :D
Funny, I've never considered myself to be a blonde lover before, maybe spent too much time in the company of Goth types in my youth!
(They/Them)

Zodiark F
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Zodiark F »

Haha yes she has a nice chest, I don't mind smaller ones but I think these are just perfect. And blondes are awesome, always loved eastern european blondes with light blue eyes...
I hope your trip to Europe goes well. :)
...wait but you're in England so you're already in Europe haha, which countries are you visiting?

curious dave

Post by curious dave »

congrats on your order and choice, you should not have many problems with phil at doll house he is very helpful and understanding.i too went with the doll house and im waiting for my new girl the wm 157 to arrive, i dont know how long i will end up waiting as shes very popular model at the min.but i know im in good hands with phil.

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

Small and large breasts both have their ups and downs... :wink:
Very true that we're in Europe, just with all the events of the last year it doesn't really feel like it sometimes. I'll be heading out to Scandinavia, got family out that way (hence the origins of my name).

Ah, good to know, Curious Dave, it is always a bit daunting doing something like this for the first time. It's actually heartening to see that the scene is so very friendly and helpful. Hoping your 157 is safe with you soon!
(They/Them)

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Nice one mate! If you have a choice with the extra wigs see if you can get Phil to put in a short wig! You will find with synthetic wigs the hair seems to go into a bird’s nest as soon as the head hits the pillow! Even expensive human hair ones can have issues in that department! A short wig is easier to take care of and brush out the tangles. You’ll find most members have a dedicated bed wig and it’s often a short one!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

Thanks!

Now, that's a really good idea! Thankfully Phil has an offer on where you get three free wigs, so have gone for a variety of colours, and one is the auburn/redhead bob style, which may be a nice bed one. Would styling her long hair into a ponytail/plaits help with the "bed head" issue? I know from when I had very long hair myself that it is a real annoyance!
(They/Them)

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Yeah, there are a few threads about showing how you can do ponytails and plaiting etc. One of the problems with that is that you can’t pull on the hair as a wig like you can on real hair especially if the wig isn’t a tight fit! What tends to happen is the wig falls off with any movement! If the wig is tight it may be ok.

If you are brushing a wig turn it inside out to hold the cap, use a spray bottle with water and a bit of fabric softener and gently spray the ends of the hair first and start brushing there, working your way up to the cap. ‘Hair’ will always come out and get used to it as it will get everywhere in your bedroom just like a real lady’s!

Another option for some members is having a bed ‘hat’!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

Thanks for the tips, the guides are very useful. The wig brushing is probably very similar to a real person's bedhead, work from the bottom upwards, or the tangles pulling cause a lot of swearing!

I took the opportunity to look at some of the maintenance and care guides in preparation for Lynne arriving, and decided to make a start on a care kit when I went grocery shopping. I'll get a couple of bits at a time, so it's less daunting, and make up a special box for it all to live in.
Attachments
The start of my care kit. I'll be treating her like a princess! <br />(Apologies for the state of the table, I'm going to be refurbishing it when the weather allows me to!)
The start of my care kit. I'll be treating her like a princess!
(Apologies for the state of the table, I'm going to be refurbishing it when the weather allows me to!)
IMAG3047.jpg (142.88 KiB) Viewed 2968 times
(They/Them)

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Good hands with Phil?
No!
Great hands.
The wait for the 157b cup is thirty days, give or take.
The 153a cup has a far more mature looking figure than other a cup.
I should know, I use to own one many years ago.
Congrats on a rock solid choice of doll and Phil.
Best,
Jeff and Nyoko

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

Thank you, good to know I've done the right thing. I must admit the whole scene, the vendors and the members here have been nothing but really helpful, some of your guides have answered questions I didn't even know I had.

The 153a cup does come across as a much more mature doll than some other smaller breasted versions, with the 85 head I'd think of her as being in her early 20s at least. Would I be right in saying that model has changed spec a little over the last few years? Been trying to find a good photo of her rear, and noticed subtle differences in the older dolls - unless it's just a trick of the eye with the photography and makeup. Either way, she's going to be a beauty!
(They/Them)

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

Had an email from Phil at The Doll House that made my day! Apparently she is ready to ship from the manufacturer - by some kind of rare luck, it appears that she was in stock already, and just needed approval to be sent. Must be close on a record at this time of year - 5 days from order to pre-ship checks.

Suddenly got real, and I'm giddy with excitement! Might have to do some clothes shopping over the holiday period, and have something nice for her to slip into (and out of again) when she arrives :)
Attachments
One of the pre-shipping photos, I got 11 sent, which were comprehensive. Looking good!
One of the pre-shipping photos, I got 11 sent, which were comprehensive. Looking good!
lynne_check.jpg (152.42 KiB) Viewed 2701 times
(They/Them)

INFORMATIONS