www.beautiful-dolls.com

Lexi Grace, a beautiful doll is born and says hello TDF

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
dollguy13
Former Member

Lexi Grace, a beautiful doll is born and says hello TDF

Post by dollguy13 »

Lexi Grace says hello :razz:

My neighbor had purchased my 140 cm A-cup and wants to give his impressions, he does not have a computer so I post his thoughts for him.
Hello, my name is Ernest, and Dollguy has kindly offered to post my review here because I don't have a computer. I'm 65 years of age and never knew these dolls existed. I came across it by accident while helping him with a repair and he told me he was selling her because she arrived with some damage to her feet. He kindly repaired for me best he could, thank you dollguy. So I thought I would give my impressions.

Firstly, being a factory worker for years, I have to say when dollguy told me this doll came from China I was surprised, the craftsmanship is incredible. I must say for as much grief as we give them in the U.S., China can make some incredible things. I would like to say thank you for the beautiful dolls company, and I think the WMdolls that makes this, and thank you to China. The doll is a beautiful as a real younger girl. The skin is so soft and real to feel.

The doll can pose and joints are tight which makes her easier for me to lift, and this doll is still very light to my surprise. The face was much lighter in color than the body; I do not know why. It did not bother me much but dollguy added make up to make the body the same color as the head although he said it might shorten the life span of the skin. I think she looks much better now. He had named her Lexi-Grace, so I adopted her from him.

I never thought it possible, a doll could improve your state of well being, but for this old man, she has. I thank dollguy for typing this up and helping with the pictures
Attachments
1.JPG
1.JPG (1.77 MiB) Viewed 2565 times
2.JPG
2.JPG (2.68 MiB) Viewed 2565 times
IMG_1106.JPG
IMG_1106.JPG (1.11 MiB) Viewed 2565 times
4.JPG
4.JPG (3.16 MiB) Viewed 2567 times
5.JPG
5.JPG (1.85 MiB) Viewed 2567 times
6.JPG
6.JPG (4.24 MiB) Viewed 2567 times
7.JPG
7.JPG (2.44 MiB) Viewed 2567 times
8.JPG
8.JPG (2.13 MiB) Viewed 2567 times

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Re: Lexi Grace, a beautiful doll is born and says hello TDF

Post by irishgirl »

Aweeeeeeeeeeeeee that is a sweet story. Enjoy and love her name. Same as our Lexi..... Tell Lexi Grace we said hello and Merry Christmas to you all...IG
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

yeah. thats a pretty good story. thanks for letting us know

Rari
Doll
Doll

Post by Rari »

What a GREAT story! We need more positive things like this in the world. She's gorgeous!

Hugs,

Rari
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

A big Thanks dollguy! :D the world grows smaller. :thumbs_up:

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

This story made me feel better. I wish I could give high end dolls out at senior centers or even at nursing homes. This would be good for the crippled, who other wise may not get a real girl .It's the humane thing to do.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Very awesome. :)

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

irishgirl wrote:Aweeeeeeeeeeeeee that is a sweet story. Enjoy and love her name. Same as our Lexi..... Tell Lexi Grace we said hello and Merry Christmas to you all...IG
Rari wrote:What a GREAT story! We need more positive things like this in the world. She's gorgeous!

Hugs,

Rari
deerman wrote:A big Thanks dollguy! :D the world grows smaller. :thumbs_up:

LovesBlackWomen wrote:This story made me feel better. I wish I could give high end dolls out at senior centers or even at nursing homes. This would be good for the crippled, who other wise may not get a real girl .It's the humane thing to do.

Thank you guys for such support for my neighbor.

I read your comments to Ernest and he is overwhelmed & heartfelt by how strong and close knit a community of doll owners exists here.

He's looking into a laptop and hoping to join this awesome group of members someday and says Thank You TDF members!

It's really piqued his interest and now he wants to see all of your gorgeous dolls and learn from and see what you're all about; and sends his best regards to all the members of the forum.

I watched him there and saw him looking at that doll for minutes on end in utter amazement like a little kid on Christmas and had to remind him it was OK to touch :D

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

What a beautiful and heartwarming story... props to you dollguy for introducing him to the wonderful lifestyle that is doll ownership! Welcome Ernest and i hope she brings you all the happiness in the world... these dolls have a habit of bringing out the best in all of us :D

She's a real beauty, love her hair, eyes and makeup, she's quite a lady... lucky man!

:glou:

ZD

ZebramDollImmortal
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZebramDollImmortal »

The damage is barley noticeable, and she looks stunning to say the least, Congratulations on owning such a nice doll.
Celeste JY 140cm Image
Please Read my post at the bottom TY
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=94678&p=1233777#p1233777

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

She is pretty

dollguy13
Former Member

Post by dollguy13 »

ZebramDollImmortal wrote:The damage is barley noticeable, and she looks stunning to say the least, Congratulations on owning such a nice doll.
Zebram Doll Immortal, you make a good point. The damage I was able to solder in some TPE and it's not bad visibly now.

I was distrought having paid for a new doll only to have it arrive with damage that could have potentially been avoided.

I think I am not alone doll buyer who has had a doll arrive with foot damage. It's quite common; but it can potentially be avoided.

Joyce was nice enough at beautifuldolls to let me know she would pass on my suggestions to the factory.

Foot damage can be avoided if they just put a pillow on the bottom of the box and then use some air pockets around the heel area. UPS, FedEX, they don't care really, they are going to put the doll on the lighter end it's feet when shipping, dragging it. Beautiful dolls and all TPE manufactures can avoid this damage reaching customers if they just implement a pillow on the bottom and air pockets around the feet. It's a small cost measure for a big increase in customer satisfaction, I hope they implement a change rather than those thin flimsy Styrofoam feet shaped pieces they put around them which only protect the foot from dust.
Attachments
Cushion_2_pocket_06.JPG
Cushion_2_pocket_06.JPG (56.72 KiB) Viewed 2219 times

Obito
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Obito »

These dolls are something else. I don't know why, but just having one around really changes everything and bring great ease and comfort. I was going through a really dark time a long while back and thats when Kurumi came into my life and brightened everything up. I cant describe the feeling of having someone being there by you while you go through hardships. You wouldn't think a doll would ever evoke such strong emotions but they can and if given enough love, they will continue to do so for many years.
Kurumi has been with me for almost 4 years and theres still no better feeling than coming home after a terrible day at work and burying myself in her arms.

Congratulations on finding such a partner :glou:

And thank you Dollguy for introducing them. :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS