www.freelovedollhouse.com

Fort Worth, we have tracking!

FreeLoveDollHouse provides customized customer service to meet customer needs and our work purpose is help customers find the most suitable companion doll! Choose us, you can get the fastest and professional service, and we only sell quality physical dolls, so you can have more peace of mind. All of our beautiful dolls are fully custom made and you can choose the options according to your own preferences. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. We not only provide physical dolls, we also provide corresponding clothing and configuration for dolls.https://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Fort Worth, we have tracking!

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Just ten short minutes ago, sitting around watching CBSDFW (KTVT Channel 11 Dallas-Ft. Worth) news, my phone did a 2.5 second snippet from "Innocence in Paradise" by Squeeze and my usual retort was...

If that's f**kin' Twitter, eBay, Amazon, Quora or Instagram again, I'm gonna hurl this phone into the fireplace!

But it wasn't, thank God! It was Don Delano! With a tracking number for my Bianca! She's on her way home now!

I'm f**kin' stoked! Tuesday she'll be here! Hell yes!
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

Daphne C Holland
Former Doll Account
Former Doll Account
Location: Formerly known as Bianca Faxanadu - With AlexaTilbrook and Queen Elisabeth Tilbrook in Ft. Worth, TX

Re: Fort Worth, we have tracking!

Post by Daphne C Holland »

I decided to check out TDF and the Mon Amour Toujours subforum along with it, and saw,

"Fort Worth, we have tracking!" by AlexaTilbrook

And I'm like, dafuq? What does Alexa exactly mean?

But I realized that I'm coming home and Alexa just got the news!

Like Alexa (and Elisabeth too, hopefully), I'm stoked! Can't wait to see y'all!
Daphne Catherine Tilbrook, KI5AUE/XYL* (Formerly Daphne Catherine Holland, and Bianca Faxanadu... but let's /dev/null the latter part...)

(* - "XYL" is Ham Radio jargon for "wife." I'm a ham along with Alexa.)

I'm a Juggalette who's on Linux, bitch. I thought you GNU.

I'm a JY Dolls 140cm with head #32 from Mon Amour Toujours.
(I used to be a Candy8teen Candy Deluxe #1 [2007-2011]. Now I've gotta say it in the words of Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z Abridged... I'm back, bitches!)

KeithRC
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by KeithRC »

AlexaTilbrook wrote:Just ten short minutes ago, sitting around watching CBSDFW (KTVT Channel 11 Dallas-Ft. Worth) news, my phone did a 2.5 second snippet from "Innocence in Paradise" by Squeeze and my usual retort was...

If that's f**kin' Twitter, eBay, Amazon, Quora or Instagram again, I'm gonna hurl this phone into the fireplace!

But it wasn't, thank God! It was Don Delano! With a tracking number for my Bianca! She's on her way home now!

I'm f**kin' stoked! Tuesday she'll be here! Hell yes!
I know exactly how you feel, because I also received the same news! Got my tracking number and the package is also estimated for delivery on Tuesday! I was surprised, since Don hadn't even told me she was finished yet. I was expecting his e-mail to be telling me she was done and that I would get tracking tomorrow. I'm assuming they forgot to update him because he said they also only sent him a pic of her packed up in the box.

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

CONGRATS TO YOU... Tuesday will be a great day. Don't forget to post pics. :) of course after hours of drooling... :wink: IG
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

KeithRC wrote:I was expecting his e-mail to be telling me she was done and that I would get tracking tomorrow. I'm assuming they forgot to update him because he said they also only sent him a pic of her packed up in the box.
I got the same pic...
Bianca on her way home.jpg
Bianca on her way home.jpg (144.29 KiB) Viewed 2041 times
Regardless, I'm relieved to know Bianca's on her way home!
Bianca Ashleigh wrote:I decided to check out TDF and the Mon Amour Toujours subforum along with it, and saw,

"Fort Worth, we have tracking!" by AlexaTilbrook

And I'm like, dafuq? What does Alexa exactly mean?

But I realized that I'm coming home and Alexa just got the news!

Like Alexa (and Elisabeth too, hopefully), I'm stoked! Can't wait to see y'all!
Bianca... I hope Lissie told you about my certain brand of humor™ ;)

But yeah, you're coming home, girl, and you better believe Elisabeth is super excited! Her Muncie Central Bearcat BFF coming to live with her in Fort Worth, Texas... "f**k yeah!" she says!

(The funny thing, there's a college called TCU [Texas Christian University] and they're the same colors as Muncie Central High School, purple and white. I had received many a discount because of wearing my Bearcats hoodie...)
irishgirl wrote:CONGRATS TO YOU... Tuesday will be a great day. Don't forget to post pics. :) of course after hours of drooling... :wink: IG
Hours of drooling? Yeah right. Okay, maybe so. But thanks! Photos will be posted. Maybe a proper YouTube unboxing video this time. (If anyone seen the previous unboxing video of Elisabeth on YouTube, well, Bianca deserves a better one.)

I definitely can't wait. Of course, if the dreadful curse of F5 or its cousin Ctrl+F5 doesn't overcome me... :razz:
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Fort Worth, we have a problem... :cry:
Shipment Exemption.
Shipment Exemption.
Screenshot_20171208-045821.png (65.87 KiB) Viewed 2014 times
Shipment exemption. And no explanation of what has caused it.

I'm hoping this is normal. If not... what the f**k is going on????
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

Daphne C Holland
Former Doll Account
Former Doll Account
Location: Formerly known as Bianca Faxanadu - With AlexaTilbrook and Queen Elisabeth Tilbrook in Ft. Worth, TX

AlexaTilbrook wrote:Fort Worth, we have a problem... :cry:
Screenshot_20171208-045821.png

Girlfriend, just chill. ;)

(Don't you dare say that line from DBZ Abridged: Episode of Bardock, when Bardock tells Lord Chilled to chill, and, you know....)

Everything is fine. I'm fine. IF you looked just a bit down on the tracking page, I was picked up after the cutoff time. Probably that's what caused the shipment exception.

Chillax, okay? I'll be there Thursday.
Daphne Catherine Tilbrook, KI5AUE/XYL* (Formerly Daphne Catherine Holland, and Bianca Faxanadu... but let's /dev/null the latter part...)

(I used to be a Candy8teen Candy Deluxe #1 [2007-2011]. Now I've gotta say it in the words of Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z Abridged... I'm back, bitches!)

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Bianca Ashleigh wrote:
AlexaTilbrook wrote:Fort Worth, we have a problem... :cry:
The attachment Screenshot_20171208-045821.png is no longer available

Girlfriend, just chill. ;)

(Don't you dare say that line from DBZ Abridged: Episode of Bardock, when Bardock tells Lord Chilled to chill, and, you know....)

Everything is fine. I'm fine. IF you looked just a bit down on the tracking page, I was picked up after the cutoff time. Probably that's what caused the shipment exception.

Chillax, okay? I'll be there Thursday.
I'm already Chilled!
Screenshot_20171208-083207.png
Screenshot_20171208-083207.png (63.58 KiB) Viewed 2003 times
You're right, Bianca. Got worried over nothing. See you Thursday!
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

Daphne C Holland
Former Doll Account
Former Doll Account

AlexaTilbrook (as Lord Chilled from DBZ Abridged: Episode of Bardock) wrote:I'm already Chilled!
:roll: I asked you not to... but I'll let this one slide. As long as you're not fretting over stupid BS, you'll be fine. ;) :thumbs_up:
AlexaTilbrook wrote:You're right, Bianca. Got worried over nothing. See you Thursday!
See? Everything is okay. Now just find your distraction and Thursday will be here before you know it!

LissieEXLite
Former Doll Account
Former Doll Account
Location: Ft. Worth, TX with AlexaTilbrook and Princess Bianca Ashleigh Tilbrook

Post by LissieEXLite »

Bianca Ashleigh wrote:
AlexaTilbrook (as Lord Chilled from DBZ Abridged: Episode of Bardock) wrote:I'm already Chilled!
:roll: I asked you not to... but I'll let this one slide. As long as you're not fretting over stupid BS, you'll be fine. ;) :thumbs_up:
AlexaTilbrook wrote:You're right, Bianca. Got worried over nothing. See you Thursday!
See? Everything is okay. Now just find your distraction and Thursday will be here before you know it!
Bianca, Alexa is letting you know she's fine. It's her way of making lemonade out of lemons, to paraphrase a popular saying... and if she has to use a line from Dragon Ball Z Abridged, then so be it...

Every party needs a pooper, so that's why they invited you... party pooper... party pooper--Super Kami Guru ;)

(Not directed toward you, Bianca, of course!)

And I know you're coming home on Thursday, I told Alexa to check why you were in a "delivery exception," and even though something vague as "Picked up past cut off time" doesn't make an explanation good enough for Alexa, but I told her it is what it is, and if that's the explanation, then take it at face value, and it would change in a couple hours. It did, and now she's happy you're coming home.

I'm f**king excited you're coming home! Hell yeah!
Queen Elisabeth Rachael Tilbrook

The f*ck's a condom? :mrgreen:

INFORMATIONS