www.freelovedollhouse.com

Thank you Don... Again!

FreeLoveDollHouse provides customized customer service to meet customer needs and our work purpose is help customers find the most suitable companion doll! Choose us, you can get the fastest and professional service, and we only sell quality physical dolls, so you can have more peace of mind. All of our beautiful dolls are fully custom made and you can choose the options according to your own preferences. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. We not only provide physical dolls, we also provide corresponding clothing and configuration for dolls.https://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Thank you Don... Again!

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Okay, let's back up to Round #2. Bianca. Most of y'all know that I was gonna order Valerie and she was gonna be Jessi, but I changed my mind and went for Bianca instead.(Jessi is the Roxy Display MZ-Zara4 mannequin now.)

The process was painless as f**k. Even though I was paying for Valerie/Jessi, but I had second thoughts about her, and asked Don if I can change my order.

I didn't finish paying for my order, Don said, but, sure, it was no problem at all to change my order. Of course, he had to cancel my order for Valerie and told me to place a new order for the doll I desired, but to apply my paid-to-date balance for my previous order, I had to use a special coupon code. I chosen Bianca.

I had started paying for Valerie back at the end of September, but now I was paying for Bianca.

Fast forward to Thanksgiving Eve, and Meso, my IRL roommate on TDF, Don and I were on a conference call and a miracle happened. Wasn't expecting it, details cannot be divulged too much, but the point is...

Bianca is coming home!!!!!!!!!!

Now, the name Bianca has some deep meaning. Of course, Bianca from Lars and the Real Girl, but she is a RealDoll. Jessi, Bianca, Elisabeth and I, along with Meso and his ladies, are gonna watch it on Bianca's first night home fer shure! I'll probably have to rent it from Google Play and stream it to my Roku, but better than nothing. And the Bianca from the movie has a presence here on TDF. But my Bianca is named Bianca Ashleigh Metcalfe and isn't a RealDoll Classic body 4 face 4, but a JY 140cm with head #32. That's why my signature line says:
She might not be the Bianca from Lars and the Real Girl, but she is MY Bianca.
And I'm stoked myself! I can't wait!

And round #3, Vanessa? Introducing our special guest Alton Brown, star of Good Eats, Iron Chef America, Cutthroat Kitchen and the Good Eats reboot, Return of the Eats:
Alton Brown wrote:That's another show!
Thank you, Alton! Alton Brown, everybody! All TDF give him a round of applause!

On a serious note, really, thank you Don. And, thank you, too, Meso.

The wait begins.
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Re: Thank you Don... Again!

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Quick update:

Yesterday (Tuesday, 2017-12-05), Don called me, and while Meso and I were discussing other things (inserts for Meso's dolls, insert and replacement legs for Elisabeth, et alia), there was a sliver of good news:

Bianca will be on her way to White Settlement (Ft. Worth) Texas!!!!!! :multi:

I'll get a tracking number tomorrow (given the time difference in China [GMT+8] and Ft. Worth TX [GMT-6], it would be Friday morning in China when it's Thursday evening in Texas)...

I can't wait!

And now, special musical guest Squeeze!

Because I can't hold on! Can't wait!
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

I've a 3 bedroom ranch style doll friendly house looking for one last roommate to live openly as dollers. We all respect each other with zero judgement about each other (a lesson we should all learn from our dolls). Human sex unimportant. Doll sex unimportant.
We all respect each other here. This isn't a flop house, nor is it a whore house. It's a home where like-minded people with dolls live.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Meso wrote:I've a 3 bedroom ranch style doll friendly house looking for one last roommate to live openly as dollers. We all respect each other with zero judgement about each other (a lesson we should all learn from our dolls). Human sex unimportant. Doll sex unimportant.
We all respect each other here. This isn't a flop house, nor is it a whore house. It's a home where like-minded people with dolls live.
I second that! One more doll owner with Meso and I will be super awesomesauce!

This isn't a whore house, neither is it a flop house, but instead it's a permanent place to live where you and your gals have free range of the house. Even Elisabeth said something to that effect.

Why live somewhere where your dolls have to go incognito? Live with us and you and your dolls can hang out with us and our dolls.

PM me or Meso for further details.

Now back to your regularly scheduled topic.
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

KeithRC
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by KeithRC »

Congratulations! I'm currently waiting for my first doll Brandy (though I'll be naming her Holly). I'm already very excited and haven't even gotten an update past the welcome letter yet (only about 6 business days past the welcome letter). So I can definitely image how excited you must feel to hear she is on the way.

Your posts here, showing the positive experience you have had with Mon Amour Toujours/Don, were a big part of what made me decide to go with him for my first purchase. I have to thank you for sharing your opinions/experience! So far Don has been very helpful to me as well, both before and after I submitted my purchase.

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

KeithRC wrote:Congratulations! I'm currently waiting for my first doll Brandy (though I'll be naming her Holly). I'm already very excited and haven't even gotten an update past the welcome letter yet (only about 6 business days past the welcome letter). So I can definitely image how excited you must feel to hear she is on the way.

Your posts here, showing the positive experience you have had with Mon Amour Toujours/Don, were a big part of what made me decide to go with him for my first purchase. I have to thank you for sharing your opinions/experience! So far Don has been very helpful to me as well, both before and after I submitted my purchase.
Congratulations to you, too, Keith! :glou:

We basically ordered our dolls around the same time...

Yeah, I believe in expressing positive and negative aspects of everything. Trust me, I contacted a lot of vendors before I decided upon Mon Amour Toujours, because Don realizes that sometimes a phone call to ask questions is sometimes how some customers prefer; and cannot be expressed in an email, forum post or private message. Sometimes old school is still the best way to go, and Don understands that.

I'm stoked that my posts expressing my positive experience with Mon Amour Toujours influenced your decision to go with Mon Amour Toujours. That is something called Ubuntu. And I don't mean the Debian GNU/Linux derivative, but what the word "Ubuntu" really means: community. The willingness to help others unselfishly. And I've been noticing a lot of Ubuntu going around on TDF lately. Guess my Ubuntu is viral and I love that!
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Regarding the "viral Ubuntu on TDF":

I noticed the calendar...
Screenshot_20171207-085522.png
Screenshot_20171207-085522.png (33.13 KiB) Viewed 1927 times
And noticing the time of year and in most Judeo-Christian parts of the world, it's expected that this community spirit, or Ubuntu, is in very high gear.

But please, let this spirit of Ubuntu continue past December 25 and beyond into 2018.

TDF is a community with a positive community with members and moderators unselfishly helping others out. This is the only forum where I have been welcomed and helped many immeasurable times and I have done the same. I can't thank the TDF community enough for its Ubuntu, because like Meso said on this topic, and elsewhere on TDF, he's reaching out for roommates with like interests, and one person (me) answered, hence the spirit of Ubuntu on TDF.

Ubuntu might be the name of a Linux distro, but it also means:
ubuntu |oǒ'boǒntoō|
Ubuntu is an ancient African word meaning ‘humanity to others’. It also means ‘I am what I am because of who we all are’.
Source: Ubuntu | About Ubuntu (ubuntu.com)

(No, it does not mean "I cannot configure Debian." Ubuntu is based upon Debian, yes, and Canonical does share its fixes to Debian's codebase made in Ubuntu to the Debian maintainers. Someone came up with that somewhere because of the Python GUI tools for configuration, but the same CLI tools are there. It was probably made as a taunt to users of Ubuntu by longtime Debian fanboys... :roll: )

This is what TDF has. Ubuntu. TDF is because its members are. TDF members have humanity to others.

And if I inspired one new TDF member to buy from the same vendor (Mon Amour Toujours) due to my positive experience, that's Ubuntu in action. It makes me happy to learn that.

It's 11:20 PM in Dongguan, China (where JY Dolls is located) right now, so maybe in eight hours I should get the holy grail: the coveted tracking number!
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

KeithRC
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by KeithRC »

I agree about TDF. I was reading posts on TDF, while doing my research before making my decision to purchase a doll, and was really impressed by the very helpful and friendly community there seems to be here. I was especially impressed by the posts where someone is freaking out because they have made a mistake and damaged their doll, and every one is like "calm down we've all been there, here is how you fix it". I feel that if people who look down on doll ownership or think it's weird would just spend some time reading posts on TDF, and see how great the community is, their opinion would change for the better.

INFORMATIONS