www.beautiful-dolls.com

Meet Cia - Dagmar Fabric Doll Review/Impression/Something

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Master Blaster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: aka "Cyberdoll" - Sitting at a table at the Doll Strip Club

Re: Meet Cia - Dagmar Fabric Doll Review/Impression/Somethin

Post by Master Blaster »

Brother, you did a hell of a job with your mod! Very nicely done. I had one of these a couple years ago. She is one of the best (if not, the best) alternative to the heavy Silicone/TPE dolls there is. She felt just like a TPE/Silicone doll dressed in a nylon cat suit or something. High heels worked for her I just couldn't move her ankles back and forth for more sexy poses. I really wish they would make her with regular ankle joints and a regular TPE like head or maybe just the face part TPE/Silicone. Just an FYI, you might get yourself a genuine Fleshlight insert. They fit as though they were made for her. Perfect snug fit, better looking and the feeling is Fleshlight incredible. 8)
Attachments
20150923_122841.jpg
20150923_122841.jpg (261.44 KiB) Viewed 2203 times
20150923_145018.jpg
20150923_145018.jpg (237.3 KiB) Viewed 2203 times
20150923_145957.jpg
20150923_145957.jpg (93.33 KiB) Viewed 2203 times
Sexy Teaser APRIL (1AM Tiffany) Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=6148

There's Nothing Like a Doll Dressed In High Heel Pumps!

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

Cyberdoll wrote:Brother, you did a hell of a job with your mod! Very nicely done. I had one of these a couple years ago. She is one of the best (if not, the best) alternative to the heavy Silicone/TPE dolls there is. She felt just like a TPE/Silicone doll dressed in a nylon cat suit or something. High heels worked for her I just couldn't move her ankles back and forth for more sexy poses. I really wish they would make her with regular ankle joints and a regular TPE like head or maybe just the face part TPE/Silicone. Just an FYI, you might get yourself a genuine Fleshlight insert. They fit as though they were made for her. Perfect snug fit, better looking and the feeling is Fleshlight incredible. 8)

Cute doll! Is yours the Realistic Anime doll? She doesn't look like a Dagmar. I like the shiny pantyhose on her. I have these for my coming plush princess! I have a Dagmar coming, but it seems like there are a couple variants of these when it comes to the feet. Some say that high heels are NG but the foot moves side to side, yet I have seen others that have Dagmar in which it is the opposite case, the foot doesn't move side to side, but it moves up and down and can take heels. I definitely prefer the latter. The whole lower leg of the doll is so much improved with a pair of high heels on the doll and your doll definitely proves that. In addition to the shiny pantyhose, I would like to get just over the knee high heeled boots. But I am going to hold off until I get the doll just so I can see what version I will get.

You said, "Had one of these..." So you don't have her anymore?

The short hair looks great on her. I have a very similar bob style wig for mine.

I can't wait until she arrives now. She is less than a week out and enroute to me. I hope she arrives by the end of the week!

You mentioned using a Fleshlight with her. So these are directly adaptable? Which Fleshlight are you using (as there are a bunch of them)?

Diaval

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

Just a heads up, I posted my review on my Dagmar doll which arrived Tuesday Morning (12-12-17)

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 5#p1226285

jasdan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jasdan »

Master Blaster wrote:get yourself a genuine Fleshlight insert. They fit as though they were made for her. Perfect snug fit, better looking and the feeling is Fleshlight incredible.
Did you put the Fleshlight in her while still encased in its rigid plastic case? Or did you take the insert out of the case and put it in "bare"?

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

jasdan wrote:
Master Blaster wrote:get yourself a genuine Fleshlight insert. They fit as though they were made for her. Perfect snug fit, better looking and the feeling is Fleshlight incredible.
Did you put the Fleshlight in her while still encased in its rigid plastic case? Or did you take the insert out of the case and put it in "bare"?
You probably will have to take it out. If you looked at my reviews of my Dagmar Doll, you will see that I had also mentioned the Tomax Venus line of inserts and they fit perfectly into the Dagmar doll.

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Meet Cia - Dagmar Fabric Doll Review/Impression/Something

Post by DocMoriarty »

Nice thread about Dagmars. Here I learned about the "big butt" and "custom eyes" option. Not sure that is still available in 2023 though. The initial custom eyes of the dagmar are absolutely amazing. I'm not really a fan of the anime style eyes. I think Happy Dolls should make and offer some non-anime style eyes too by default.

Edit: both options are still available.

INFORMATIONS