www.freelovedollhouse.com

New Mon Amour Toujours Customer

FreeLoveDollHouse provides customized customer service to meet customer needs and our work purpose is help customers find the most suitable companion doll! Choose us, you can get the fastest and professional service, and we only sell quality physical dolls, so you can have more peace of mind. All of our beautiful dolls are fully custom made and you can choose the options according to your own preferences. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. We not only provide physical dolls, we also provide corresponding clothing and configuration for dolls.https://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
KeithRC
Apprentice
Apprentice

New Mon Amour Toujours Customer

Post by KeithRC »

After days of lurking and consideration, I took the plunge and placed an order for Brandy from Mon Amour Toujours. I was having trouble deciding on a doll to go with, but after seeing Don's Brandy in his videos, I immediately knew what my decision would be. I have an ex GF named Brandy, so I have decided to name her Holly when she arrives.

I just placed the order last Saturday 11/25 and received my welcome e-mail on Tuesday 11/28. So I'm now in the waiting game. The welcome e-mail Don sent estimated 10-14 business days for manufacturing plus additional time for inspection and shipping.

Since there are not that many, I plan on posting a review of both the doll and experience once she arrives (as well as a review of the doll on his site). I can already say that so far the experience with Don/Mon Amour Toujours has been great! I have already exchanged several e-mails with him, both before and after I placed my order. He has been very helpful in answering my questions as well sharing his thoughts/feelings/suggestions from being a doll owner himself.

I'll keep posting updates here as they come in, and will create a new topic for the review a day or two after she arrives.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: New Mon Amour Toujours Customer

Post by Slew »

Welcome to the forum, KeithRC, and congrats on your decision to sponsor a cute doll. I like the name Holly. :thumbs_up:

dollover
Former Member

Post by dollover »

Brenda - oh là là :wink:

Reduce your waiting time with buying clothes, parfume, wigs, ... . :D

KeithRC
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by KeithRC »

Seattle Slew wrote:Welcome to the forum, KeithRC, and congrats on your decision to sponsor a cute doll. I like the name Holly. :thumbs_up:
Thanks! Holly is actually the name of a girl I knew when I was younger, the "one that got away" so to speak. We were both openly interested in each other, but her family was moving away soon and she had to go with them. When I was trying to think of a name, she came to mind.
dollover wrote:Brenda - oh là là :wink:

Reduce your waiting time with buying clothes, parfume, wigs, ... . :D
I have been looking at some clothing and wigs online already :D I might buy one or two but will probably wait until she arrives to get more. I'm not too confident with picking the correct sizes right now. The only time I've bought women's clothes in the past was for an ex GF and she was there to pick them out herself.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Welcome to TDF KeithRC! I'm not sure if you saw my blog but I do have some tips about buying clothing:

https://monamourtoujours.blogspot.com/

I'll be in touch soon about your order!
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Congrats, KeithRC!

Out of curiosity, how did you discover the Forum?
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

KeithRC
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by KeithRC »

MonAmour wrote:Welcome to TDF KeithRC! I'm not sure if you saw my blog but I do have some tips about buying clothing:

https://monamourtoujours.blogspot.com/

I'll be in touch soon about your order!
Yes, I did read that post on your blog and the tips have came in handy while I've been looking. I'll definitely be looking forward to an update on the order. I went into this knowing there would be some waiting time, but being prepared to wait doesn't make the wait go by any faster :D
CF wrote:Congrats, KeithRC!

Out of curiosity, how did you discover the Forum?
Well, I've known about the dolls for some time but when I first saw them they were too expensive for me to justify the purchase. I don't really remember what made me look into dolls again. I think I saw a picture or ad that made me decide to look into if they had gotten any cheaper. I eventually ended up on a site selling some TPE dolls fairly cheap. It had been years since I first heard of the dolls and I expected there to be cheaper options, but these prices were low. I'm usually smart about spending money and as I continued to look at this site, it just didn't seem right to me. EVERY doll had around 30 reviews. Along with positive reviews, they all had at least one slightly negative "this is wrong with the doll but still recommend" review. Also, none of the reviews were dated past 2015.
Since it seemed like a scam, I started searching for sex doll site reviews and quickly came across TDF. I have since confirmed my suspicion as the site I was suspicious of is listed on the banned sites list here :lol:

KeithRC
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by KeithRC »

I've posted about this in another topic but wanted to update my original post as well, since I said I would. A few hours ago today (12/7), I received an update that she is on the way! Got a tracking number with FedEx that is currently estimating a delivery for Tuesday 12/12. The factory only provided Don with a pic of her packed up in the box. I'll update this post again as needed and eventually create a new post for the review.
Attachments
PackedUp.jpg
PackedUp.jpg (87.98 KiB) Viewed 2561 times

KeithRC
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by KeithRC »

Just a quick update. The package ended up getting picked up after the FedEx cutoff and the delivery got delayed. After the pick up, it was estimated to be delivered on 12/14, but FedEx delivered it a day early on 12/13. I had to work, so haven't really had much time with her. I'm going to try to post part 1 of my review tomorrow or Friday (in this post), which will mainly be about the experience and delivery. Once I have spent more time with her, I will then make a new post for a review of the doll and I'll include part 1 in that post as well.

KeithRC
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by KeithRC »

Sorry this is later than I planed on posting part 1 of my review. I work M-F and the initial care/setup took longer than I expected. This is partly due to me being new to this and the amount of time I wasted just admiring her. Now on to part 1 of my review. As I said before, this is mainly about the experience of ordering and receiving the doll. Part 2 of the review will include my experience and opinion of the doll. This will come later once I have spent more time with her.

Being new to doll ownership, my goal with this review is to let others know what the experience is like. For those that don't care about the details, the TLDR is that I highly recommend Mon Amour Toujours. Since my only experience is with him, I can't say if he's the best, but I feel like I could only find an equal experience with other good vendors.

Review Part 1:

Brief Backstory:
First I just want to provide a brief backstory on how/why I decided to purchase a doll. I've never really had a problem attracting women. The problem is keeping them. My experiences with real women go something like this: I'm a happy single guy, everything is going great. I meet a girl, we start talking and decide to start dating. I'm now a super happy guy in a relationship. One day the girl stops replying to my texts or answering my phone calls (or very rarely actually has the decency to tell me its over). I'm now a super sad single guy. Eventually go back to being happy and repeat.

After my last attempt, I lost interest in trying again. Although I do still hope to find a real girl to settle down with one day, right now I just want to take a break from the potential roller coaster of emotions that comes with trying, and spend time being happy and single. Since I've never liked one night stands, this means I'm also not having sex. This lead me to start looking for a better way to "stay in practice" so I don't feel like a virgin again the next time I'm with a real woman.

Deciding To Purchase:
I knew that dolls were a thing from hearing about real dolls when they first came out. After seeing how much they cost back then, I figured I would never get one as I could not justify spending that much. During my search recently, I discovered that there where now more affordable options.

I didn't want to just jump into doll ownership and decided to think about it first. First, I decided how much I was willing to spend. Then, I looked into what it took to care for the dolls and if I would be able to handle that. Since I have no clue what my friends/family would think, this was something I would have to hide. I live by myself in my own house, so that's a plus. I would only have to worry about the times I have company over. So, I replaced the doorknob on my master bedroom closet with a key locking doorknob. No one has ever tried to go in there before, but this would help with accidental discoveries. Whenever I have company over, I can just put here in there and lock the door.

So, after a few days of consideration, I decided I was going to purchase a doll.

Pre-Order Experience:
After coming across a site selling dolls very cheap, it started to feel fishy to me. So, I started searching for site reviews and eventually came across TDF. After reviewing all of the vendors, I was particularly drawn to Mon Amour Toujours (MAT). They had a very good selection of dolls within my price range, which I had decided was a max of $2k but preferably closer to $1.5k. I was also impressed by Dons blogs and videos on YouTube. Seeing the posts of satisfied MAT customers on TDF finalized my decision of which vendor to go with.

After seeing the Brandy doll in Dons videos, I was impressed. I looked her up on the MAT store and she was within my price range! I didn't want to make a purchase without reviewing my options though, so I continued to look through the other dolls in my price range. Although there were a lot of beautiful dolls, I kept finding myself watching the videos of Brandy. Eventually I gave in and decided she was the one.

I had a few questions and wanted to make sure the listing for Brandy I found on the MAT store was the same one in the videos. So, on November 25th I e-mailed Don with my questions. I received a reply back the same day answering all of my questions very well. So, later that night I submitted my order and replied to Dons e-mail letting him know that I did. Once again, he replied within hours confirming that he received the order and that he would be sending a welcome e-mail soon.

Post-Order Experience:
On November 28th, I received the welcome e-mail confirming he had submitted my order to the manufacturer (the order was placed during a non-business day). He advised that it would take 10-14 business days and I would then get a tracking number in 1-3 business days.

During the waiting time, Don continued to answer my questions as well as sharing his experience of first ordering and receiving her. He really does make you feel like more than just a customer.

Tracking Number!:
On December 7th, actually only 7 business days after the welcome e-mail, I got an e-mail from Don saying she had shipped! This was a surprise to me. After looking at others experience here, I expected to first receive notice that she was complete along with pictures of her before being shipped. The factory only sent Don a picture of her in the box along with the tracking number. I'm assuming they forgot to take pictures and didn't want to unpack her (I don't blame them really).

Shipping:
My only negative experience happened during shipping. However, I must point out that this negative experience was of no fault of Don/MAT, and only made my experience with Don/MAT even more positive.

As I'm sure everyone does when getting a tracking number for something they are excited about, I became one with the FedEx site and my F5 key. In order to see more details and get updates, I signed up for an account on the FedEx site (just a regular account, not a shipper account). This also has the advantage of FedEx sending me a notice whenever a package is shipping to my address. Well, the following morning I woke up to two more tracking numbers listed (total of 3) all coming from the factory. This obviously made me worried

The original tracking number looked right. It had a weight around 90 lbs which was correct for my order. Only one of the 3 tracking numbers ended up being picked up by FedEx and it had a weight of only 50 lbs. I immediately assumed the worse. I thought somehow they mixed up my order and I could be getting the wrong doll. I worried what if this is an incorrect "child like" doll that ends up getting seized by customs. I sent an e-mail to Don with my concerns, but he assured me that it is not uncommon for the info to be incorrect. I decided to trust him and was not disappointed.

Delivery!!:
On December 13th I finally received her! As assured by Don, everything was ok and I received the correct doll. This made me feel a little silly for getting so worried.

The box did not indicate what was inside, with a slight exception. Since this is going through customs, there has to be a description of whats inside. The customs papers were displayed on the box and did say "SILICONE NUDE DOLLSHS 96180000 MATERIAL:TPE USE :FASHION SHOW". However, the FedEx driver showed no signs of knowing what it was and only commented "this is a big heavy box I'm glad you were home".

I have attached a screen shot of the trip the package made for those interested. I have set the times to the destination (EST) vs the local time, to better show the time it took. Just to note, it was originally scheduled to be delivered on December 13th but was changed to December 14th due to being picked up after the cutoff time. However, they still ended up delivering it on December 13th. Important statuses to take note of when tracking a package are the "International shipment release" statuses. This is when the package is going through customs. "International shipment release - Export" is when the China customs decide it was ok to ship out and "International shipment release - Import" is when the US customs approved it's import into the US. My case is an example of an automatic release. It didn't get inspected and went right through customs.

Once again, a doll review will come in a new post (probably with part 1 included) after I have spent more time with her.
Attachments
TravelHistory.jpg
TravelHistory.jpg (53.98 KiB) Viewed 2448 times

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

@ KeithRC

Thanks for the wonderful, detailed review! It was a pleasure helping you find your match. I'm certainly looking forward to seeing some pictures. Thank you also for sharing your back story. Experiences like yours will be very helpful for future doll lovers.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

INFORMATIONS