www.beautiful-dolls.com

Meet Cia - Dagmar Fabric Doll Review/Impression/Something

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
ThatGuyWhoIs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Meet Cia - Dagmar Fabric Doll Review/Impression/Somethin

Post by ThatGuyWhoIs »

Diaval wrote: Whoa! Can't read that. Is there an English version?
There should be an option to change language: https://aliholic.com/change-language-aliexpress/
If this doesn't help, just send a PM :thumbs_up:
Diaval wrote: I love thigh high boots...would low heel work, like this?
https://i2.wp.com/www.defineneed.com/wp ... =880%2C672
Those might work, but don't be surprised if they don't :?
Diaval wrote: Sure! What other cool outfits you have for her? Nighties? Swimsuits?
My outfit selection at the moment ain't too big. Will post more as I get it though 8)

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

ThatGuyWhoIs wrote: There should be an option to change language: https://aliholic.com/change-language-aliexpress/
If this doesn't help, just send a PM :thumbs_up:
Yes, I found it, thank you.
Diaval wrote: I love thigh high boots...would low heel work, like this?
https://i2.wp.com/www.defineneed.com/wp ... =880%2C672
Those might work, but don't be surprised if they don't :?
Well, I am probably going to see if I can find a pair at the thrift store. If not I am probably going to have to try a pair out. From the look of it, if I can find a pair with the rear zipper that goes almost to the heel, the foot should slide right in. But if that zipper is too high and the foot has to be angled, then it probably will not work.
My outfit selection at the moment ain't too big. Will post more as I get it though 8)
Fair enough. I bought a bunch of stuff and I don't even have the doll yet! LOL! At any rate, did you come across the name of that Halloween item from Smiffy's? I am having a hard time finding it.

Thanx,

Diaval

ThatGuyWhoIs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ThatGuyWhoIs »

Diaval wrote: Fair enough. I bought a bunch of stuff and I don't even have the doll yet! LOL! At any rate, did you come across the name of that Halloween item from Smiffy's? I am having a hard time finding it.
The costume is called:"Cirque Sinister Wicked Tattoo Snake Charmer"

Hope that helps :)

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

ThatGuyWhoIs wrote:
Diaval wrote: Fair enough. I bought a bunch of stuff and I don't even have the doll yet! LOL! At any rate, did you come across the name of that Halloween item from Smiffy's? I am having a hard time finding it.
The costume is called:"Cirque Sinister Wicked Tattoo Snake Charmer"

Hope that helps :)
Yes, it does! Found it already...It is on UK Amazon. Dang, sold out!

Oh my! ...look what else I found!

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/83/49/79/8349 ... loween.jpg

That's pretty darn hot.

How about this:

https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress. ... &strip=all

That's even hotter! I love the arm exposure on that one along with those arm bracers. I would love to get shoes / boots like that for Dagmar.

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

love this doll and very easy on your back due to the light weight!!!

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

Good news! Just got word from Beautiful dolls that my Dagmar plush princess is enroute to me! By my calculations she should arrive just before my Christmas vacation. Yeah!
robbyd wrote:love this doll and very easy on your back due to the light weight!!!
That was one of the main reasons why I decided on a Dagmar doll. Of course, like most, I looked at TPE and silicone dolls first mainly because they are very realistic looking. But despite that being a huge pro, I found out later on that there were many cons to those dolls and the main one being weight. You go full size (Above 4'11") and the dolls get very heavy (60lbs or more). But there were other issues too such as durability, higher maintenance (especially with TPE), more cleaning to do and in the even something breaks, they are not very easy to fix. Finally, you have to heat them up so it doesn't feel like you are cuddling with a dead body. Sure you can go with a smaller doll to ease up on the weight, but then you have trouble looking for clothing and would have to settle for child size clothes.

Plush dolls didn't have any of those issues and in the case of the latter, they are much easier to fix. Granted they are not as realistic looking, but they can be very tall and be still light weight. With being tall, they can wear regular sized clothing.

But my first ventures into plush dolls weren't without issues either. First up were the Teddy Babes. While very tall, the bodies (and face) were totally unrealistic for me. Next up was Textile Doll. Much more woman like, better body shapes and more realistic looking heads...but the heads were not soft, they are made of hard plastic.

Finally when I went to the Beautiful Dolls site and checked out the anime Happy Dolls, now I realized this was something that I wanted. A good body shape, silicone implants in the butt and boobs to make them feel more realistic. AND they offered a realistic silicone head. Out of the three dolls they offered, I liked the body of Dagmar the best. She was more curvy and taller than the others. There were just so many plusses with this doll and really the only thing I can think of as a con is the lack of realism in comparison to a TPE or Silicone doll. BUT I can dress her in any beautiful outfit I want. I know I have to go through an adjustment phase in terms of the feel of a fabric doll's 'skin'. But I do know that I love the feel of pantyhose...especially the shiny kind. That certainly is enough for me as far as the legs are concerned. The arms will require a bit more doing, but putting shoulder length opera gloves on them sure increases the hotness factor.

All in all, I did think I made the right decision in going this route. Naturally being light weight, everything is going to be easier from posing to dressing and to getting intimate with the doll. So as it stands she is about a week away from me. I definitely can feel the anticipation increasing. I already have a bunch of brand new nice clothes for her so my week off on vacation should be a very fun week indeed!

Diaval

KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by KarmaMusic »

ThatGuyWhoIs wrote:I'm glad people love the photos so far :) Turned out to be quite fun to make.
PW_ wrote:Very nice, love the eyes!
Dirty-Air wrote:Was thinking the same. Those eyes sell it for me. Great doll.
Everyone seems to really like the eyes :D I'm glad, as it took quite a while to make the design just as I wanted it.
I just wanted them to be bright and inviting, while still having a cute vibe to them. Think I came pretty close tbh :wink:
Ranmamale wrote:Congrats on having Cia come into your life. She is very lovely.
Luna was my first doll and she is everything I could want in a companion. I'm still looking into the possibility of getting a TPE eventually but the more I read into them the more work they seem to need as far as upkeep. But the fabric dolls are pretty low maintenance. Plus they are great in bed. They are light and easily pose-able and alot of fun. They look great too.
Thanks. I don't remember seeing Luna before, might just have forgotten, but she is lovely as well. The dark tone in the eyes give them a nice deep look :thumbs_up:
So jealous you can have it in the bed. Will not be possible until I have a larger bed :(. But when I do, there will be snuggled like there is no tomorrow.

Also have two leftover photos from the shoot:

Is it too late for a quick Halloween costume showing?

Isn't this a little too revealing??? :?
Like the costume and she is a cute doll for sure :-)
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery
Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image

ThatGuyWhoIs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ThatGuyWhoIs »

Glad to see people having a good time here. But here is something a little different 8)

I decided I wanted some more boob action on Cia, and after a lot of research and tests, found a way to do so. And as no one had detailed how to do this, I thought I would share with you fine people here my experience.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THIS GUIDE IS BASED ON MY OWN EXPERIENCE. ANY AND ALL DAMAGES SUSTAINED TO YOUR DOLL IF ATTEMPTED ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. LET THIS BE A WARNING

Ahem, sorry about that :oops:

First off, a reference:
ImageImage
These are the original E cups from beautiful dolls. The inserts themselves are simple pear shaped silicone breasts inserts, coated with a thin layer of plastic to prevent direct contact with the silicone.
The ones I chose are made by Forever Young

Please note, that the doll should not wear anything on the upper body and removing the head will also improve the procedure.
1 ) Position the arms in a 90 degree angle from the body, also know as the T-Pose or Jesus Pose.
2 ) Open the zipper on the back of the doll all the way.
3 ) Going under the "skin", moving your hand beneath the armpit until you reach the breast. (Do this one side at a time)
4 ) Be mindful of the stitching around the breasts, mostly located beneath and somewhat up the sides of the breasts.
Please check your own doll just to be certain
5 ) Remove the breasts by pulling it along the blue arrow shown above. Using your other hand to provide support from the outside as you do.
6 ) Slide it all the way back the way you came, taking it slowly as to not rip anything, until it's safely removed
7 ) Do the same for the other side and both inserts should be out.
Comparison between the old and new insert
8 ) To insert the new breasts, simply do everything in reverse. ADVICE: Insert the thinnest part of the insert first, this helps guide it.
9 ) Once done, simply pull up the zipper, put on the head again and your good to go :D

Some after images :lol:

And a direct comparison:

Rougly 3 cm were added around the bust and the overall look has in my opinion improved.
Also got a chance to show Cia's new wig :)

A little bonus from Cia, whom is quite happy with the improvement :whistle:

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

ThatGuyWhoIs wrote:Glad to see people having a good time here. But here is something a little different 8)

I decided I wanted some more boob action on Cia, and after a lot of research and tests, found a way to do so. And as no one had detailed how to do this, I thought I would share with you fine people here my experience...

A little bonus from Cia, whom is quite happy with the improvement :whistle:
Nice job! You found another positive attribute of Happy Dolls...you can customize them! So you can (fairly easily) change out the silicone implants to change the breast shape and size. Since the 'skin' stretches to conform to the new size implants...this is giving me other ideas for improvements. Namely the arms...while overall I like the Dagmar body shape, the arms just look a bit 'tubular'. I would love to find a way to add more details to the upper arms. A bit of rounding of the shoulders and showing more that indentation or narrowing of the upper arm where the shoulder and upper arm muscles meet. Something like this:

http://cdn-img.health.com/sites/default ... k=GLu-h5yM
https://cdn.cliqueinc.com/posts/171526/ ... 640x0c.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/41/11/86/4111 ... vation.jpg

Just a little more shape to the upper arms. Also a pair of shoulder blades on the back would be nice too.

This would be obviously much more work than changing out the breast implants, but I believe it is something that could be done. So chalk another one up for fabric dolls!

Can't wait to get my little lady. She is supposed to arrive next week!!

Byakuya Kuciki

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

Wow. Very nice mod dude. I would be way too nervous to do this to my girl. First time I have seen this post for some reason, I dont know why I usually try to look at all the Fabric anime doll posts. You have a gorgeous gal to be sure, absolutely love those eyes.
Bankai! Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

ThatGuyWhoIs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ThatGuyWhoIs »

Diaval wrote: Nice job! You found another positive attribute of Happy Dolls...you can customize them! So you can (fairly easily) change out the silicone implants to change the breast shape and size. Since the 'skin' stretches to conform to the new size implants...this is giving me other ideas for improvements. Namely the arms...while overall I like the Dagmar body shape, the arms just look a bit 'tubular'. I would love to find a way to add more details to the upper arms. A bit of rounding of the shoulders and showing more that indentation or narrowing of the upper arm where the shoulder and upper arm muscles meet. Something like this:

http://cdn-img.health.com/sites/default ... k=GLu-h5yM
https://cdn.cliqueinc.com/posts/171526/ ... 640x0c.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/41/11/86/4111 ... vation.jpg

Just a little more shape to the upper arms. Also a pair of shoulder blades on the back would be nice too.
This would be obviously much more work than changing out the breast implants, but I believe it is something that could be done. So chalk another one up for fabric dolls!
Can't wait to get my little lady. She is supposed to arrive next week!!
It's true that adding mods should be relatively easy, as long as your cautious about how much stretch the fabric can take. The outer fabric layer is all connected to the head base, so if its loosened from there, it should be possible to remove some of the fabric, making it easier to apply and secure mods :D

You can look forward to your own girl :thumbs_up:

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

ThatGuyWhoIs wrote: It's true that adding mods should be relatively easy, as long as your cautious about how much stretch the fabric can take. The outer fabric layer is all connected to the head base, so if its loosened from there, it should be possible to remove some of the fabric, making it easier to apply and secure mods :D
Yes, that is a given. But what I am looking for is a very subtle difference. I am even thinking extra foam an 1/8" thick, cut and shaped accordingly. Going across the back and to the shoulders much like a shrug or bolero. The 'skin' would automatically slope down from the edge. Further, anything form fitting would even out that slope even more. At the said points about 2/3 the way up the upper arm, I could make an an attachment point there and also cinch the foam in that area a bit giving more of a rounded shoulder effect without adding too much extra material. I just think it would give the arms back and neckline a bit more shape. I am even curious if the collarbones could be made heavier so they protrude more through the fabric. Did you ever get a look at the front to see how they did the collarbones on her?

One thing I did notice with Dagmar in comparison to other dolls, when you raise her arms up...the foam on her shoulders seems to crease in almost the same way as real shoulders would. There is none of the unnatural (and to a certain extent grotesque) manner in way the skin twists on a TPE or Silicone doll.
You can look forward to your own girl :thumbs_up:
Yes, I am. I have all the clothes I ordered for her already here and the only thing I am waiting is a new wig. I saw this one on Amazon, and fell in love with it right away:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016B ... UTF8&psc=1

I like the Bob hairstyle to begin with, but this one is at the perfect length, NOT touching the shoulders, but curling under the chin. If the wig looks half as good on the doll as it does on that model. I find myself constantly looking at the wig. So there is no doubt about it that I am attracted to that style.

I know the main thing I am going to go through is the transition period knowing that the doll's feel will be different from a real woman. I know I was told she feels like silky pantyhose and that is a good thing as I like the look and feel of that material. For protection reasons, I did get her a couple pairs of shiny silky pantyhose. The arms and shoulders are going to take getting used to as I am used to touching bare skin here. Can a fully clothed woman get me turned on? Yes, most definitely if the outfit is on the tighter, form fitting side. Strangely enough, one of the outfits I bought her already is this:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076W ... UTF8&psc=1

I have nude colored shiny pantyhose and I think that combination with that outfit will be great. Furthermore, with the pantyhouse, the doll is completely covered and protected. Yes, I do have tan gloves for the hands too. The outfit is VERY soft and smooth. This could very well be a 'sleeping' outfit. The leotard opens at the crotch and the pantyhose are crotchless. Needless to say, the outfit is very accommodating for an early morning quickie.

I been checking FedEx and they are estimating a Tuesday evening arrival. So I am getting pretty stoked and I have been looking over my inventory of outfits and trying to put together some really nice looking combinations. I believe I have chosen well with my clothing picks and even though I am prepared for an adjustment period. I have a funny feeling it will not be long.

With your Cia, that Snake Charmer costume is very attractive on her. But the thing is, it is discontinued and I seem to be only able to get it sideways or through a UK dealer. Either way it is just very expensive. BUT I ended up finding something I like even more...and yeah...it is also expensive:

https://www.amazon.com/Fun-World-Womens ... tume&psc=1

Pretty hot, huh? That's like uber sexy!

ThatGuyWhoIs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ThatGuyWhoIs »

Have worked some more on the larger insert, with some new tweaks and such, and wanted to share with ya all.
Here's what have been done:
  • Bust size increased further
  • Improved nipples
  • Extra stitches to improve shape and stability
I concluded that I could increase the size even further, so I went for it :whistle:. Used the original inserts to add more volume to the new ones, all be it just some of them. Cut them down to size and the result is quite pleasing.

Next, I fixed up the nipples. Even the original nipples were underwhelming to say the least, so I wanted to fix that. Bought some silicone nipples, look at amazon or someplace similar, and stuck them on top of the inserts. Now the nipples are discernible, even slightly when under clothes 8)

Finally, the added weight required added support. Experienced that the would slid around under movement and that is a no go. While adding support, I tried to improve the shaping, mainly the "wings when lifting the arms. Came out looking great :D

New stitches on the sides

New stitches to improve cleavage :razz:

New compare including the first modification

Don't know if there will be more modifications, but I'll be happy to try and help those who are interested in Dagmar doll modification :D

Cheers :glou:

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

Pretty impressive work! Did you do all the new stitching yourself?

I have another question. When you go the tracking information from Joy, how long was the actual delivery?

Thanks,

Diaval

ThatGuyWhoIs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ThatGuyWhoIs »

Diaval wrote:Pretty impressive work! Did you do all the new stitching yourself?
Yes I did. Done by hand 8)
Diaval wrote: When you go the tracking information from Joy, how long was the actual delivery?
The total delivery time was 10 days. However, had to wait 8 days before there were any updates in the tracking information :)

Also just realized, that the wig in the new pictures ain't positioned right :oops:

INFORMATIONS