www.wmdolls.com

5'6 FT (170CM) H-CUP doll... questions?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: 5'6 FT (170CM) H-CUP doll... questions?

Post by Samuel_78 »

Softair wrote:And very specifically, this is the exact series of features I elected except I went for green eyes. In fact, it was this series of demo photos that got me looking at dolls, considering a doll, researching a doll and eventually just saying, "screw it, I want that."

Mine won't be named Sophie though. I'm thinking "Friday" because she's a hot synthetic chick. Not everyone will get it :)
I'm not sure they will get it. I can think of two movie sources that had a girl Friday. Maybe three if I stretch that to include TV shows.
Also I'd keep her name as Sophie, It would explain why Chastity and her two sisters have stripper names. A hot mom who didn't want to saddle her kids with old fashion names that where boring (like hers).
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

I am officially sold on this doll, my goodness, she is stacked and fit perfectly! She is definitely the one I am ordering. Hats off to the photographer behind this shot, I think is Mandos.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Yeah, she is nice. Not too muscular, but enough to look fit. I always like to compare her to a fitness instructor or famous instagram models like Ana Cheri or similar. Personally I would like the breasts a tad bit smaller, like a D or DD, but apart from that she is by far the most "realistic" TPE doll I've had the pleasure of owning. And so, sadly, is the weight :|

RoysDolls

Post by RoysDolls »

I recommend getting the 170cm h-cup too if you're into dressing! Beautiful sculpt that makes any "cheap looking" dress look so much better than in the actual product photo.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Softair wrote:Mine won't be named Sophie though. I'm thinking "Friday" because she's a hot synthetic chick. Not everyone will get it :)
Samuel_78 wrote:I'm not sure they will get it. I can think of two movie sources that had a girl Friday. Maybe three if I stretch that to include TV shows.
Sorry if I take the wind out of your sails, but the most recognizable "Friday" from media isn't even a girl. It's Joe Friday from Dragnet.

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

JunkGuy wrote:
Softair wrote:Mine won't be named Sophie though. I'm thinking "Friday" because she's a hot synthetic chick. Not everyone will get it :)
Samuel_78 wrote:I'm not sure they will get it. I can think of two movie sources that had a girl Friday. Maybe three if I stretch that to include TV shows.
Sorry if I take the wind out of your sails, but the most recognizable "Friday" from media isn't even a girl. It's Joe Friday from Dragnet.
Sorry, Joe was not the first Friday that came to my mind.
Actually ones I was thinking of are as follows
"His Girl Friday" (1940) Which was about a news paper man who tries to lure his former wife and head reporter away from getting married.
"Captain America, Civil War" (2016) Tony's A.I. whom replaces Jarvis.
As for the TV character, that would be Wednesday Friday Addams. Her full name being used in the first movie not in the comic or sitcom. Hence why I said "Maybe three if I stretch that to include TV shows."
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

Softair
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Softair »

Ohhh that explains why when I mentioned Friday's name, someone referenced Mr. Stark. I need to see more movies.

My Friday is Friday Jones AKA Marjorie Kettlewell. I'm a big Heinlein fan.

And she should be arriving Wednesday, soooo happy :)

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Softair wrote:Ohhh that explains why when I mentioned Friday's name, someone referenced Mr. Stark. I need to see more movies.

My Friday is Friday Jones AKA Marjorie Kettlewell. I'm a big Heinlein fan.

And she should be arriving Wednesday, soooo happy :)
Very nice that you are getting her Wednesday! Please post pics, there is not enough pictures of the 170cm H-cup dolls on the forum. I've been looking around, very few.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Put a deposit on Emmanuelle from my post just a few up from this. Looking to have her paid for by the end of this month, and hopefully get her mid-Jan.

3lli5
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 3lli5 »

How are the breast feel or look in person?
Do they look more natural sized in person or in shirts/dresses?
Thank you!

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

3lli5 wrote:How are the breast feel or look in person?
Thank you!
Breast look and feel great, nice and soft with a little weight to them, about the same as a RG with ample busom. When you stand her up everything evens out, the breast match the nice round ass. I was a bit concerned before I bought her that the breast might be too big for her body, however they match up perfectly to me. Inside a shirt or a bra they look great, especially when you look at her profile from the side.

In my sig I have links to my photo threads and albums if you want to see some photos of her in different outfits.

3lli5
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 3lli5 »

terabyte wrote:
Thank you!
Breast look and feel great, nice and soft with a little weight to them, about the same as a RG with ample busom. When you stand her up everything evens out, the breast match the nice round ass. I was a bit concerned before I bought her that the breast might be too big for her body, however they match up perfectly to me. Inside a shirt or a bra they look great, especially when you look at her profile from the side.

In my sig I have links to my photo threads and albums if you want to see some photos of her in different outfits.
Thank you for filling me in!
As I see more photos without the bra on this body, I was also concerned they are too big and look a bit sag, but with some photos with bras on, they do look more firm.
I think maybe it resembles big breasted women in real life, looks bit saggy without pushup bras but look much firmer with bras perhaps?

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

3lli5 wrote:
terabyte wrote:
Thank you!

Thank you for filling me in!
As I see more photos without the bra on this body, I was also concerned they are too big and look a bit sag, but with some photos with bras on, they do look more firm.
I think maybe it resembles big breasted women in real life, looks bit saggy without pushup bras but look much firmer with bras perhaps?[/quote]

The bolded nails it perfectly. Without a bra, they say a bit, not terrible though.

INFORMATIONS