www.wmdolls.com

TPE or Silicone?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Citlinho_75
Active Poster
Active Poster

TPE or Silicone?

Post by Citlinho_75 »

Can anyone tell me anything about this doll? Whether it's TPE or silicone?
Attachments
doll 10.jpg
doll 10.jpg (163.63 KiB) Viewed 3060 times

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: TPE or Silicone?

Post by ZannyDanger »

This is the so very popular wm-140 D cup with head #36 as captured in all her glory by the incredibly talented Mandos.
She is TPE.

:whistle:

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hi Citlinho_75,

Yep, ZD beat me to it. Here's more photos: http://wmdollshop.com/47-ft-d-cup/

All WM dolls are TPE.

Citlinho_75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Citlinho_75 »

Thanks for the notes. It is that I saw in a seller with the measures: Bust 64cm - Waist 40cm and Hip 64cm for 135cm height body. Someone has doll pictures with these measures so I have a better idea. For in the WM description the measures are larger.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Here are some great photos of the 140. :thumbs_up:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... it=WM140+D
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... it=WM140+D

EDIT: and YES, what Dexter said below is true. Stick with TDF's vendors and you'll get the doll you want.. http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=210

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Citlinho_75 wrote:Thanks for the notes. It is that I saw in a seller with the measures: Bust 64cm - Waist 40cm and Hip 64cm for 135cm height body. Someone has doll pictures with these measures so I have a better idea. For in the WM description the measures are larger.
That's a red flag where bogus sellers will use pictures of a different doll. Always use a trusted vendor that is listed on this site. Or at least post the listing in the Scam section and have people determine the legitimacy. Another warning is if they use the term "silicone" when showing any WM doll.

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

DexterQuest wrote:
Citlinho_75 wrote: Another warning is if they use the term "silicone" when showing any WM doll.

Definitely a huge red flag

If the seller advertises a wm doll as silicone it only shows that they themselves know absolutely nothing about the product that they are supposedly carrying.
It goes double if the measurements are vastly different from what is listed on WM's website.
Like the fine gentlemen above me said, best stick with a TDF approved vendor.

:wink:

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

ZannyDanger wrote:
DexterQuest wrote:
Citlinho_75 wrote: Another warning is if they use the term "silicone" when showing any WM doll.
Definitely a huge red flag

If the seller advertises a wm doll as silicone it only shows that they themselves know absolutely nothing about the product that they are supposedly carrying.
It goes double if the measurements are vastly different from what is listed on WM's website.
Like the fine gentlemen above me said, best stick with a TDF approved vendor.
Not that big of a red flag if its merely listed that way. Check for other red flags to corroborate.

Calling a WM Dolls as a "silicone" or a "silicone TPE" doll may just merely be search engine stacking, as silicone is much more widely known than TPE. For every search of "TPE sex doll", there's probably 20 of "silicone sex doll". So I actually wouldn't worry too much if they say silicone if the rest of the article is clear (right dimensions, right weight, and the term TPE somewhere in there.) Some sellers might also simply not know the difference.

I'd still recommend sticking to TDF approved vendors for new doll purchases though. This advice only applies to pre-owned.

Citlinho_75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Citlinho_75 »

The ad says: "100% Silicone TPE with metal skeleton". I'll keep an eye on the tips to continue my research.

Citlinho_75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Citlinho_75 »

Doll purchased! Let's see if I will not have problems with customs here. When I get here, I'll post it. I look forward to seeing my first TPE realistic doll.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Congrats Citlinho_75. We'll wait with you. :drinking:

Citlinho_75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Citlinho_75 »

Unfortunately the customs here barred the import and the doll returned to the sender. The item is not restricted here. But they were wrong in the classification. I had a loss of almost 200 USD. Customs fucking here! If pass is 110% value of the purchase tax! I think that nowhere else in the world is there an import tax as abusive and immoral as here! :shakefist:

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Citlinho_75 wrote:Unfortunately the customs here barred the import and the doll returned to the sender. The item is not restricted here. But they were wrong in the classification. I had a loss of almost 200 USD. Customs fucking here! If pass is 110% value of the purchase tax! I think that nowhere else in the world is there an import tax as abusive and immoral as here! :shakefist:
Where is here, as to me this sounds like an issue or a customs mistake (unless you in Africa), and who did you buy through, if I can ask?

ANung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Citlinho_75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Citlinho_75 »

Anung Un Rama wrote:
Where is here, as to me this sounds like an issue or a customs mistake (unless you in Africa), and who did you buy through, if I can ask?

ANung
I'm from Brazil. I made the order on the Aliexpress website.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Citlinho_75 wrote:
Anung Un Rama wrote:

ANung
I'm from Brazil. I made the order on the Aliexpress website.
OK ...WOW...you guys have a lot of import taxes, so it is important you can determine the classification of the goods and any exemptions that can be applied.

Check out these links

http://www.braanz.com/exporting-to-braz ... es-tariffs

https://customsdutyfree.com/brazil-cust ... on-method/

http://thebrazilbusiness.com/article/ho ... -and-taxes

On a quick read, the wost case scenario appeared to be 60 percent of the customs value (outrageous, but did not seem to be 110 percent), perhaps I missed something, and there is likely to be dutyfree exemptions, so get in contact with those guys in the last link for clarification.

Let us know what you come up with, as other potential Brazilian Clients may also be interested.

The irony is you can rent a real girl for a far lot less over there (that is why old mate Mike makes his movies there!), just watch out for those Sao Paulo ones, they have got a bit extra GOING ON :wink: but stunning all the same :thumbs_up: and those Favela gals are a bit on the wild side :lol:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS