Black Friday 2017 Sex Doll Crazy Deals and SALE

Sili Doll is a USA Manufacturer of lifelike sex dolls & body parts (breast, booty, torso & legs). Main material used is Korean TPE. All Sili Dolls are in stock in Los Angeles or Hong Kong and fast-shipped for free with UPS, FedEx or DHL. Amazing dolls and toys from $39 only! Open to negotiate price! Frequent catalog updates with HD video reviews! Buyer Support!
Favorite us: silidoll.com
Sili Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sili Doll »

Dear Sili Doll lover,

2017 black friday is coming!

It happens just once a year and 2017 deals on Sili Doll sex dolls are unbelievable! Best deals guaranteed!

Only a limited number of Sili Doll sex dolls will be available for the black friday 2017 event:

Discover each Sili Doll sex doll:

Sukiwaai: click here
Suri: click here
Suri Torso: click here
Suki: click here
Suriwaai: click here

Online prices of each Sili Doll sex doll will be changed to its Black Friday Price on 24 November 2017.

To get the PrePay Black Friday Price, please send, before 24 November, a deposit of US$50 via PayPal to our PayPal account: belsinco@gmail.com. After receipt of your deposit, we will send you a secret coupon so that you obtain the PrePay Black Friday Price when you place your order on or after 24 November 2017. Please see illustration hereunder:

PrePay Black Friday Illustration

1) Before 24 November, you decide to buy a Suri 135 cm and want to get the PrePay Black Friday Price of US$1299 only;
2) You send a deposit of US$50 via PayPal to belsinco@gmail.com;
3) After receipt of your deposit, we send you the secret coupon to the email associated with your PayPal payment;
4) On 24 November, Suri 135 cm price is changed to her Black Friday Price of US$1399;
5) After the price is changed, you checkout your Suri 135 cm with your secret coupon (giving you an additional US$150 discount) and benefit from the exclusive PrePay Black Friday Price;
6) By PrePay a deposit of only US$50, you obtain an extra US$100 discount - please note that the deposit is not refunded if the order is not placed.
=> It is that simple and you are sure to receive your Sili Doll for the lowest possible price - only once per year :D

Additional Sale: Buy more than 1 doll

Obtain another 15% on the total amount you are paying. Such 15% will be refunded to you using PayPal.

Additional Sale: Returning buyer

Bought a 100 cm plus (or Suri Torso) Sili Doll in the past? Get another 10% by checking out using the same email address used before and we will automatically refund you 10% of the amount of your new purchase using PayPal.

Shop with confidence, as always with Sili Doll

We have done heavy preparation to make Black Friday 2017 great for you.

Production and logistics have been optimized so that you will receive your order about 7 business days after your order is placed (on USA orders), or after 12 business days (on European and other orders, for more information on European orders, please click here).

Besides, dolls will be shipped using UPS Express with shipping insurance and duties prepaid and customs cleared. All this is included in the prices.

Happy Holiday season!

For any questions, please email us @ belsinco@gmail.com or use our live chat hereunder or leave us your phone number and we will call you back shortly.

Kind regards,

Mig and Sili Doll

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: Black Friday 2017 Sex Doll Crazy Deals and SALE

Post by Adventurer »

These prices are insanely great! I’d like to add that we have Suriwaai heads in stock in the USA for extra fast shipping!!
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

My Sili Doll Sukiwaai review and pictures thread:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=81812

Willow- My SM 156c Silicone:
viewtopic.php?f=269&t=138708

Piper Doll Jessica:
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=131094

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

great deal!
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

We're working on a little something special for one lucky Black Friday Suriwaai purchaser. Stay tuned!! More details to follow!
----
Kateryna & Vera (Zelex 170c and 172 SLE) review and photos: viewtopic.php?t=175212

Piper Doll Jessica:

jeffgargiulo413
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Black Friday 145 cm Suriwaai Premium Customization

Post by jeffgargiulo413 »

Hello,a Beautiful customized job..although i like this vendors dolls because when i search for a doll to buy i get overwhelmed at the selections...for me its just too many but ili dolls i know and have book marked and also because they have a choice of 3-5 i think,so as they say less is more>:)...But what i really want to know about this lovedoll industry is at what point or what year will they install a type of motor inside the head so they can walk,talk and help us out and of course make love to us back as this a brainstorm i think about often..thats what i'm saving up for...have a good night and to sili dolls,when i have the money i'll be calling...have a good day tomorrow to all...j

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Hey Jeff! Thanks for your note. I'm glad you enjoy my customization work! I think we all await the day until full-on robots replace our inert TPE babes. Until then, we are happy that you enjoy our selection.

Sili Doll has an entirely different philosophy to most vendors. They offer a curated selection of exclusive dolls made from the highest-quality and softest available Korean TPE, rather than a huge selection. This strategy translates to overall lower prices without sacrificing quality!

Good luck saving up my friend. If at all possible, now is one of the best times to buy. These deals are amazing, especially if you can get in on the presale!
----

Piper Doll Jessica:

Sili Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sili Doll »

Many thanks to those of you who have sent their deposit. Please be remembered to place your order online, on or after 24 November, with the secret coupon shared to your email.

Please see updated Black Friday 2017 stock available. We will stop accepting deposits on 23 November, midnight (Los Angeles time)

Kind regards,

Mig and Sili Doll

Sili Doll™ makes the World`s Softest Sex Doll!
* SkinTech™ Japan & Korean TPE - Feels Real. Smells Nice. Durable.
* Free UPS Shipping on all Sex Dolls with guaranteed delivery and customs paid and cleared (USA & EU)
* Money Back Guarantee against Non Delivery
* Record Order to Delivery: average 20-25 business days (USA/ EU)
* Discretion and 24/7 Service

TripleA
Doll
Doll

Post by TripleA »

Hey all; I am personally overseeing the packaging and preparation for the Complete set of BodyColor that ONE very lucky person will get with a very special Doll!

Not only will you have a One of a Kind Original, but you will have everything you need to make her YOUR SPECIAL LADY. Or to simply keep her looking her best!
This is going to be a very GOOD Thanksgiving FOR SURE for a very lucky individual!

Happy Holidays from Me and the Whole Team at Missatleur!

And a very Special THANK YOU! to Everyone at Sili Doll and Adventurer!
April Annabelle Atleur - AKA - TripleA

My Gallery Link: http://missatleur.com/coppermine/index.php?cat=10003

CrazyCajun
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by CrazyCajun »

WOW; I see now why April has been keeping me away from my computer! These prices are unbelievable! And she knows how I love GREAT deals! There are going to be some very lucky people come Tomorrow! I see why she is so excited to be part of this holiday Sale!

As of right now all we have left to do is put a shipping label on for ONE very very lucky person, and it will be headed YOUR way along with a very unique custom doll!

Thanks and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
CrazyCajun and the Girls

Making the world a doll friendlier place!
April's Gallery's: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14640

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

Just a few short hours left to get in on the preorder prices!!!
----

Piper Doll Jessica:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Amazing prices indeed.

CC - I've seen references to makeup and aren't entirely familiar with what you're doing. Do you do permanent makeup for TPE ladies?

Best wishes

Harem

CrazyCajun
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by CrazyCajun »

Hi Harem; BodyColor is what we refer to as a simi-permanent, translucent color. It is applied like a paint. It will not wash off with water, mineral oil and Vasilene will improve its luster. Yet it can easily be removed with intensional dry rubbing. It can be made to have a pastel appearance by powdering it just as you do the rest of your TPE partner.

Sili Doll and Adventurer has done us a great honor in choosing BodyColor as the exclusive color for their beautiful new doll. Adventurer has shown what this color is truly capable of. And one lucky person will get a Free 20 color set of BodyColor along with an Amazing Doll.
CrazyCajun and the Girls

Making the world a doll friendlier place!
April's Gallery's: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14640

Adventurer
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by Adventurer »

BodyColor is an amazing tool. I feel like I’ve just scratched the surface of its capabilities. I’d love to see what you could do with it Harem, your work with conventional materials is an inspiration!
----

Piper Doll Jessica:

Sili Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sili Doll »

BLACK FRIDAY 2017 PRICES ARE ON!

LOWEST PRICE - ONLY ONCE A YEAR - NOW THE TIME TO BUY !

Order now: http://asexdoll.com/product-category/asian-sex-doll/
* Free UPS Shipping on all Sex Dolls with guaranteed delivery and customs paid and cleared (USA & EU)

Sili Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Sili Doll »

Black Friday Crazy Deals are ending this week end!

Now is the time to buy your Sili Doll™ at lowest price.

Deals stock almost gone.

Check remaining deals: http://asexdoll.com/product-category/asian-sex-doll/

INFORMATIONS