www.beautiful-dolls.com

Say hi to Aki (165cm Dagmar from Beautiful Dolls)

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
LuvAnimeGirlz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Say hi to Aki (165cm Dagmar from Beautiful Dolls)

Post by LuvAnimeGirlz »

I posted some pictures of when I opened up the elbow area on the anime deluxe on the other thread FYI. Hope it at least gives some visual of what's below the skin/foam layers. It's sewn up now, so I won't really be able to give any more photos and I only took those 3 in total since it was a small incision after getting the skin layer off.

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=181&t=86818

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Nice! I dig Dagmar.

Ikan
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Ikan »

Hi Aki! anyway does she have vaginal and anal?

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

I think these dolls only have the vaginal orifice with insert. Just not enough room for both a vaginal and anal insert.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Bryanthefigureman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Bryanthefigureman »

20170504_073159.jpg
20170504_073159.jpg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 3021 times
Hi there! Bryan the figureman here!
I just posted a couple of months back that i had a similar issue with Tifa (dagmar) in that her arm broke at the shoulder.

The joints or at least the shoulders have a simple metal clamp, made of 2 paddles in front of and behind the ball joint of the shoulders.
A pair of tiny nuts and bolts hold the plates snug to the joint. I used a hex key to tighten so you may need a set.

I cannot speak for the elbows or knees for that matter but i assume they share a similar, simple construction.

The frame CANNOT be removed so dont pull anything out from the fabric!!! I had to cut the shoulder open at the seams. Thankfully i didnt need to pull the outer fabric (skin) far down, but in the legs....those stitches under her breasts will need to be cut carefully to allow for the skin to be pulled down enough.

If the thigh is at all like the shoulder it should be as simple as re-seating and tightening the bolts. The sewing is a totally different matter.
As ive been making clothes for 1/6 scale dolls for over a decade im accustomed to tedium of sewing. If you need to open her leg, do so only near the joint!!!!! Dont unravel more than you need to! Doing a reverse seam (stitches inside and hidden) is hard to do from the outside but you can whip stitch. Example? Look at her shoulder under the skin. They employ whip stitches there.

I needed to re-stitch the under boob on tifa as well. I did not have this but t recommend a curved needle. Otherwise the stitches will have a "bunched" look.

I hope all this helps. Im by no means an expert but pm me and i will help where i can! Btw, Aki? Meet Tifa!

bharley0069
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bharley0069 »

Congrats on your new girl she is beautiful. :)

LuvAnimeGirlz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LuvAnimeGirlz »

I got around to fixing Sena's elbow (160cm Anime Deluxe fabric doll) a little while back and did a photo log of the process http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=90504. Doing the leg repair would be harder since there is more stitching to undo. Shoulder might be a bit easier, especially with the threads at the shoulder being the point to cut at when also accessing the elbow (don't cut the outer fabric or inner fabric at the elbow itself since sewing it will probably be a pain). I cut the inner fabric the 1st time I did a repair on the right elbow. When I went back to tighten the left elbow this time, I decided to fix the sewing job on the right elbow by cutting at the shoulder seam inner fabric, rolling the fabric, sewing from the inside to hide the seam, then rolling it back up.

Mr_Cthulu

Post by Mr_Cthulu »

LuvAnimeGirlz wrote:I got around to fixing Sena's elbow (160cm Anime Deluxe fabric doll) a little while back and did a photo log of the process http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=90504. Doing the leg repair would be harder since there is more stitching to undo. Shoulder might be a bit easier, especially with the threads at the shoulder being the point to cut at when also accessing the elbow (don't cut the outer fabric or inner fabric at the elbow itself since sewing it will probably be a pain). I cut the inner fabric the 1st time I did a repair on the right elbow. When I went back to tighten the left elbow this time, I decided to fix the sewing job on the right elbow by cutting at the shoulder seam inner fabric, rolling the fabric, sewing from the inside to hide the seam, then rolling it back up.
Bryanthefigureman wrote:
The attachment 20170504_073159.jpg is no longer available
Hi there! Bryan the figureman here!
I just posted a couple of months back that i had a similar issue with Tifa (dagmar) in that her arm broke at the shoulder.

The joints or at least the shoulders have a simple metal clamp, made of 2 paddles in front of and behind the ball joint of the shoulders.

A pair of tiny nuts and bolts hold the plates snug to the joint. I used a hex key to tighten so you may need a set.

I cannot speak for the elbows or knees for that matter but i assume they share a similar, simple construction.

The frame CANNOT be removed so dont pull anything out from the fabric!!! I had to cut the shoulder open at the seams. Thankfully i didnt need to pull the outer fabric (skin) far down, but in the legs....those stitches under her breasts will need to be cut carefully to allow for the skin to be pulled down enough.

If the thigh is at all like the shoulder it should be as simple as re-seating and tightening the bolts. The sewing is a totally different matter.
As ive been making clothes for 1/6 scale dolls for over a decade im accustomed to tedium of sewing. If you need to open her leg, do so only near the joint!!!!! Dont unravel more than you need to! Doing a reverse seam (stitches inside and hidden) is hard to do from the outside but you can whip stitch. Example? Look at her shoulder under the skin. They employ whip stitches there.

I needed to re-stitch the under boob on tifa as well. I did not have this but t recommend a curved needle. Otherwise the stitches will have a "bunched" look.

I hope all this helps. Im by no means an expert but pm me and i will help where i can! Btw, Aki? Meet Tifa!
Hey I just saw both your posts, my fault for not being on here as much or at all anymore, but when I found where the loose joint was it wasn't actually the joint it was a piece ABOVE the joint, near mid thigh, that was connected by a small hex bolt/screw and nut. That was the only piece holding the test of the leg somehow. Turns out that the nut wasn't tightened enough and fell deeper into the spaces in the leg so I had to get a bag of new ones.
Attachments
That tiny nut and bolt was what gave me such a pain I lost the hex nut but managed to at least retrieved the bolt.
That tiny nut and bolt was what gave me such a pain I lost the hex nut but managed to at least retrieved the bolt.
IMG_4455.JPG (1.5 MiB) Viewed 2927 times

Mr_Cthulu

Post by Mr_Cthulu »

As for restitching I was wondering if a ladder stitch would work. If not I'll look up the sewing techniques mentioned. I'm kinda ashamed that I still haven't got my poor doll fixed up, it should be an overall simple process, but I've got a little too much going on right now. But on the bright side I did put her back in the huge plastic bag she came in and used a small tube adapter on a vacuum and sealed her up so nothing gets in for when I do get back to working on her.

DragonDoll_Z
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DragonDoll_Z »

Been considering getting the Dagmar model as my first large doll, these pics made me want one even more, so pretty. Plus the seem easier to maintain over TPE or silicone dolls.

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

@Mr_Cthulu

Hello! I ordered a Dagmar for myself too and am currently in the waiting loop. Since I ordered her on the 8th of November, I am assuming I should receive her on or about the same date of December. I am getting the c-cup variant with realistic silicone head.

I love the initial photos of your doll in the bunny suit. I have seen another Dagmar in a bunny suit and I think it is a cute way to go, so naturally I ordered a set of ears for mine as well!

Overall the thing that sold me most on this fabric doll in particular was the body shape. She's very curvy and has nicely sloped shoulders. The larger butt and thighs are also a bonus. I like the pink halter leotard you picked out for her.

http://dollforum.com/forum/download/fil ... 292950&t=1

Any leotard or bathing suit that is cut high in the legs looks great on this doll. The waist to hip curvature is pronounced, but not overdone. I like that. When the legs are straight, it almost looks as if she has kneecaps, which is nice.

Now I have a question in looking at that photo. I asked Joy at Beautiful Dolls for a range of motion diagram for this doll and she promptly provided one for me. Overall the charge looks good, but I had already ran into a discrepancy. I was looking to put the doll in high heeled boots. I was told by other Dagmar owners that this is a no can do. Now the chart shows that the feet can pivot. Looking at the picture above, it looks like you have the feet angled downward suggesting that the feet DO in fact pivot. So am I seeing things and the other fellow is right and the chart is wrong? Or did they recently make an improvement in the skeleton and the feet do in fact pivot.

Another question: I was told that arm and leg crossing is not possible with Dagmar...the chart would confirm that as it doesn't show it...Yet I saw a very recent picture of a Dagmar with the arms crossed. Crossing the arms would suggest an arm twisting element or a ball joint (of sorts) at the shoulder. Can you cross the arms on your doll?

Thank you,
Diaval

terran
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by terran »

Diaval wrote:I asked Joy at Beautiful Dolls for a range of motion diagram for this doll and she promptly provided one for me.
@Diaval
I am sorry to necro a thread that is many months old. But would you happen to still have that motion diagram? It would be a nice resource if you could upload it to this forum for myself and others to benefit from. The last thing I want to do is cause accidental damage to a doll that could be easily avoided by informing myself on the movement limitations ahead of time.

Mr_Cthulu

Post by Mr_Cthulu »

Diaval wrote:@Mr_Cthulu

Hello! I ordered a Dagmar for myself too and am currently in the waiting loop. Since I ordered her on the 8th of November, I am assuming I should receive her on or about the same date of December. I am getting the c-cup variant with realistic silicone head.

I love the initial photos of your doll in the bunny suit. I have seen another Dagmar in a bunny suit and I think it is a cute way to go, so naturally I ordered a set of ears for mine as well!

Overall the thing that sold me most on this fabric doll in particular was the body shape. She's very curvy and has nicely sloped shoulders. The larger butt and thighs are also a bonus. I like the pink halter leotard you picked out for her.

http://dollforum.com/forum/download/fil ... 292950&t=1

Any leotard or bathing suit that is cut high in the legs looks great on this doll. The waist to hip curvature is pronounced, but not overdone. I like that. When the legs are straight, it almost looks as if she has kneecaps, which is nice.

Now I have a question in looking at that photo. I asked Joy at Beautiful Dolls for a range of motion diagram for this doll and she promptly provided one for me. Overall the charge looks good, but I had already ran into a discrepancy. I was looking to put the doll in high heeled boots. I was told by other Dagmar owners that this is a no can do. Now the chart shows that the feet can pivot. Looking at the picture above, it looks like you have the feet angled downward suggesting that the feet DO in fact pivot. So am I seeing things and the other fellow is right and the chart is wrong? Or did they recently make an improvement in the skeleton and the feet do in fact pivot.

Another question: I was told that arm and leg crossing is not possible with Dagmar...the chart would confirm that as it doesn't show it...Yet I saw a very recent picture of a Dagmar with the arms crossed. Crossing the arms would suggest an arm twisting element or a ball joint (of sorts) at the shoulder. Can you cross the arms on your doll?

Thank you,
Diaval
Hello there,
I greatly apologize for being dead for so long. Life problems and all. But to answer your Q's first off the feet, from my experience, cannot pivot, at least to a degree though I would not recommend it since they are incredibly stiff and hard to bend, at least in my case. I tried it myself if it could pivot so that's a no go. as for the second question regarding crossing the arms and legs, that would also be a definite no. As far as I know there's no swivel or ball joint in the arms/elbows and twisting would possibly damage or break the arm and definitely wouldn't recommend crossing the legs due to the range of movement limitation and adding in the factor of the foam, fabric, etc. possibly in the way. So in all pivoting the feet, crossing the legs and arms are no go. Though it would be great if they somehow upgraded the articulation and range of movement in the skeleton to do so.

Sorry for being dead so long though in all I pretty much just roam around the forum.

Also the bunny outfit was a random outfit that it came with, pretty sure they all come with a random apparel unless ordered.

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

Mr_Cthulu wrote:
Hello there,
I greatly apologize for being dead for so long. Life problems and all.
I hear you. I been going through a busy time myself and I have not been hanging out here as often as I would like.

But to answer your Q's first off the feet, from my experience, cannot pivot, at least to a degree though I would not recommend it since they are incredibly stiff and hard to bend, at least in my case. I tried it myself if it could pivot so that's a no go. as for the second question regarding crossing the arms and legs, that would also be a definite no. As far as I know there's no swivel or ball joint in the arms/elbows and twisting would possibly damage or break the arm and definitely wouldn't recommend crossing the legs due to the range of movement limitation and adding in the factor of the foam, fabric, etc. possibly in the way. So in all pivoting the feet, crossing the legs and arms are no go. Though it would be great if they somehow upgraded the articulation and range of movement in the skeleton to do so.

Sorry for being dead so long though in all I pretty much just roam around the forum.
Yeah, this was an older post I made and I have since purchased a Dagmar doll. So I know about the movement limitations. I named mine Eryka. If you want to take a look see, I started up a thread on her here:

viewtopic.php?f=142&t=94133

It is pretty much a full review and also an ongoing 'fashion' thread where I show off some items I bought for her.
Also the bunny outfit was a random outfit that it came with, pretty sure they all come with a random apparel unless ordered.
Really? You got lucky then. I didn't see a bunny outfit on the Beautiful Dolls site. I ended up buying a set of bunny ears and put it on her while she was wearing a rather sexy 'mesh' mini-dress. It is in the pictures on that thread I posted above. It is on the Friday, December 15th post where I put up a bunch of pictures. It is the last set in that post. Surprisingly, I don't have her in the bunny outfit as often since I got her an off shoulder black mesh bodystocking. You can see that on post Feb 4th, the first one up. Scrolling down a bit is a newer outfit I got her with a Mauve leotard and thigh high socks. The the legs are cut very high on the leotard and it looks amazing.

Anyway, feel free to browse on that thread and leave a comment if you like.

Thank you for your response.

Diaval

INFORMATIONS