www.beautiful-dolls.com

Fabric Doll 140 CM

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
bpmf2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Fabric Doll 140 CM

Post by bpmf2 »

I just pick up a 140 cm fabric doll and to my surprise it was the same type of head mount as TPE love doll.
I purchase the doll with out head because i had extra of both type. For the money this is a great purchase.
I put a body stocking on the doll to keep her cleaner
A fabric doll that can give blow jobs. :D
She been on sale at 550.00 with a head.
Attachments
IMG_2729.jpg
IMG_2729.jpg (122.25 KiB) Viewed 1193 times

leonp
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Fabric Doll 140 CM

Post by leonp »

bpmf2 wrote:I just pick up a 140 cm fabric doll and to my surprise it was the same type of head mount as TPE love doll.
I purchase the doll with out head because i had extra of both type. For the money this is a great purchase.
I put a body stocking on the doll to keep her cleaner
A fabric doll that can give blow jobs. :D
She been on sale at 550.00 with a head.
This is very interesting. Please show a picture of your doll's head mount. What brand of TPE doll head fits this mount?

swivelthumb

Re: Fabric Doll 140 CM

Post by swivelthumb »

I'm curious too. Where did you get her and what size are the breasts?

INFORMATIONS