www.beautiful-dolls.com

Meet Cia - Dagmar Fabric Doll Review/Impression/Something

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
ThatGuyWhoIs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Meet Cia - Dagmar Fabric Doll Review/Impression/Something

Post by ThatGuyWhoIs »

Wall of text ahead. You have been warned :D

Background for this purchase
I’ve been on these forums since mid-2015 and always wondered if I would ever buy a doll myself. I kept looking at different models, and it always came down to three things putting a dampener on my choices:
Too expensive
Too small
Too heavy
All the dolls cost way out of my league, as I only looked at silicon and TPE (More on that later). As I lowered the price of the doll, a new problem arises; They become too small. As a man, standing around 190 cm tall, I wanted to avoid the doll being too small, as it would feel like a child to me (Which was not the point!). So, I had to increase the price yet again, in order to get a more appropriate height. However, this led to yet another problem; Weight. Silicon and TPE dolls are quite heavy. Those in the appropriate height could easily weight around 35-40 kg, almost 50% of my own weight. Thereby it would be too cumbersome, at least for me, to move it around all the time. I don’t need a workout, just when I want to move the damn thing.

So, the search dimmed down, for around a year or so, until I discovered a selection of dolls which I was unfamiliar with: Fabric Dolls.
I had seen them on the website, the category “Fabric Love Dolls”, but I always skipped over it, as I did not want a teddy bear with boobs.
But as I began reading reviews on the forum, as looking at the pictures, I soon realized that this might be what I’ve been looking for: A doll with the appropriate height, weight and price ration.
After having read all, yes all, reviews of the fabric dolls on this board, it was clear I had found what I wanted.

Next mission; Choosing a model.
This was a tough one, as there were four contenders: Anime, Realistic Anime, Anime Deluxe and Dagmar.
The Anime was ruled out pretty quickly, as it looked too cheap to me and I’m certain I would have regretted it later. The Realistic Anime’s face does not look good to me. I don’t know if you can get other heads for it, but I didn’t care to investigate it further.
That left the Anime Deluxe and Dagmar. I settled for the Dagmar, given its slight height advantage, thereby concluding the search.

Next was the eye design. Eyes to me are quite important on a doll, as it can make or break the design you are going for. It became apparent quite early on, that I would hate having just a stock design, so I set out making my own. I began making my design, while writing a lot with Joy regarding questions for the design limitations, and this process took a while to be honest.
This is what the final design looked like:

With the design done, and most of the capital needed secured, I just had to wait for the remaining money to be ready. As luck would have it, a Sale began; The Halloween Sale. Seeing this opportunity, I quickly wrote to Joy, asking for a price. The offer was too good to pass, so I took it.
With the money sent, the longest month ever began. I’m feel sorry for Joy, as I continued asking questions, even after the deal was settled 8) .

I don’t have too many pictures, as my camera is shit, but I wanted to share some anyway, to honor others who have posted.

But here she is, my Dagmar, Cia:

Specifications
The specifications chosen are;
E-Cup
Big Butt (Just ask Joy about it. That’s how I found out about it)

Initial Impression
My initial impression is beyond positive! She is better than I could have hoped for :) . Even though she weighs 14 kg, she feels lighter, due to her size. The smile is cute and inviting, the figure ideal and just damn perfect.
The joints were a little stiff, but after an hour of moving around they loosened up to a better degree. The body, besides the skeleton, seems to be comprised by soft firm foam. Has a really good feel to it.
The eyes turned out better than I could have hoped for, kudos to the maker, as they captured the feel I wanted perfectly.

How they make the eyes themselves surprised me, as I thought of it as a simple print. They take the chosen deign, print it on some type of material, my guess is plastic, and insert it into the head. They then cover the eyes with transparent plastic. This gives them some depth, as well as protection.

The Kinky Stuff
There was an included insert with the doll, which I had heard mixed opinions about. My hopes where quite low but they were quickly forgotten when in action. Really good feeling, with the right amount of stimulation, as well as overall design.
For those having difficulties inserting the insert itself, I did find a pretty nifty trick: Simply position the legs as if doing a split, thereby opening up the hole itself, and use two fingers on both sides to wiggle it inside. It should be tightly secured then.
The body is able to hold positions when in actions, but still malleable to adjust on the go.
No complaints in the kinky department :whistle:

Minor Gripes
There are only two things, that I would say are “Not on par” with the rest of the doll.
First are the breasts: They seem to not be symmetrical, as in one being positioned slightly higher than the other. Might just be me, but I think it should at least be mentioned.
Secondly, the butt: The butt has silicone implants to give it a more realistic feel. However, it’s not too noticeable when feeling. Compared to the breasts, when slapped, gives a satisfying clap. But the butt, gives of more of a thump when slapped. Adding more silicone could be an improvement further down the line.

Conclusion
All in all, this is an amazing doll if you’re a first-time buyer, like me, or want something big but not too expensive, also like me.
I can wholeheartedly recommend this doll to anyone with an interest in Love Dolls in general :mrgreen:

Rating: 4/5 Stars
★★★★☆

If they fixed the issue with the butt silicone, this would easily be a Five Star Rating.

Thank you for reading :thumbs_up:

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Meet Cia - Dagmar Fabric Doll Review/Impression/Somethin

Post by Zang »

Nice review! (And that wall of text wasn't so bad compared to others I've seen.)

I'm glad you found such a fun doll to match most of what you were looking for. Cia's eyes look nice and bright!

I have a 160cm Anime Doll too, although a little older type than the 'Dagmar' model is, so a lot of what you described is familiar to me too, like how the eyes are made; and like you, I have a few things I wish the dollmaker could do a little better with these dolls. Say, like making the eyes movable instead of being stuck looking straight ahead, a ball-and-socket joint for the neck, and maybe another little fix or two.

But regardless, it looks like you and Cia are off to a great start! :glou:

swivelthumb

Post by swivelthumb »

Can we see the big butt?

ThatGuyWhoIs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ThatGuyWhoIs »

So, Cia really wanted to do a photo shoot, in respons to all the comments :o

I told her my camera ain't great, but she did not care in the slightest :?

Here goes:

This is fun :P

A small peak should be enough, right?

They want to see my butt?

So like this?

Or is this better?

Erm, why am I not facing the camera...? :?

Hello :D

It's not sleeping time yet...

But, why can't I wear my underwear at least :oops:

I got a little surprise for them :lol:

Like what you see?

How about now?

Ok, that should do it :)

That was really fun ❤

Hope you all enjoyed this undressing photo series.

Two things I learnt when shooting this:
1. Learn how to do hair styling. A few tutorials helped with keeping the hair constant. Bobby Pins are the real star in this hair business.
2. When changing clothes, remove the head. Make it easier, keeps the wig from falling of and reduces time spent fixing the hair :)

Might do more shoots in the near future :whistle:

PW_
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by PW_ »

Very nice, love the eyes!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Sweet little lady you've got there. Congrats! I came very close to buying one of these myself, but got a WM125 instead.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Wow, this kind of makes me interested in a fabric doll. She's kinda sexy...

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Broven wrote:Wow, this kind of makes me interested in a fabric doll. She's kinda sexy...
Was thinking the same. Those eyes sell it for me. Great doll.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Ranmamale

Post by Ranmamale »

Congrats on having Cia come into your life. She is very lovely.

Luna was my first doll and she is everything I could want in a companion. I'm still looking into the possibility of getting a TPE eventually but the more I read into them the more work they seem to need as far as upkeep. But the fabric dolls are pretty low maintenance. Plus they are great in bed. They are light and easily pose-able and alot of fun. They look great too.
1224162211.jpg
1224162211.jpg (1.52 MiB) Viewed 7850 times
IMG_0734.JPG
IMG_0734.JPG (1.45 MiB) Viewed 7850 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 7850 times

ThatGuyWhoIs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ThatGuyWhoIs »

I'm glad people love the photos so far :) Turned out to be quite fun to make.
PW_ wrote:Very nice, love the eyes!
Dirty-Air wrote:Was thinking the same. Those eyes sell it for me. Great doll.
Everyone seems to really like the eyes :D I'm glad, as it took quite a while to make the design just as I wanted it.
I just wanted them to be bright and inviting, while still having a cute vibe to them. Think I came pretty close tbh :wink:
Ranmamale wrote:Congrats on having Cia come into your life. She is very lovely.
Luna was my first doll and she is everything I could want in a companion. I'm still looking into the possibility of getting a TPE eventually but the more I read into them the more work they seem to need as far as upkeep. But the fabric dolls are pretty low maintenance. Plus they are great in bed. They are light and easily pose-able and alot of fun. They look great too.
Thanks. I don't remember seeing Luna before, might just have forgotten, but she is lovely as well. The dark tone in the eyes give them a nice deep look :thumbs_up:
So jealous you can have it in the bed. Will not be possible until I have a larger bed :(. But when I do, there will be snuggled like there is no tomorrow.

Also have two leftover photos from the shoot:

Is it too late for a quick Halloween costume showing?

Isn't this a little too revealing??? :?

WaffleAnomaly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by WaffleAnomaly »

Congrats! An anime fabric doll was my first encounter with the doll world. They are a lot of fun. You can get away with dressing/cosplaying them a lot more than TPE/Silicone since staining a fabric with another fabric is a lot harder.

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

@ThatGuyWhols (TGW from now on)

Congratulations and what a nice job you did on your fabric princess! She looks great and I really like the outfits you dress her in. More on that later.

I read your initial post entirely as well as this thread. I couldn't believe how close your situation was to my own. Like yourself, I was looking into TPE and Silicone dolls first. I am tall like you and even though I can lift a good amount of weight (such as my own wife of whom is 136lbs (living weight though), I realized lifting dead weight...even 80lbs felt uncomfortable. Given the fragile nature of the dolls and their high price, I was worried I would easily damage a large doll from my inexperience with them. Like you, I felt getting a doll that was shorter than 4'10" would be too child like. I almost decided on a 6YE 150cm (4'11') doll which was TPE...cringing at the thought of all the maintenance when I came across a thread regarding fabric dolls, specifically Teddy Babes. As you pointed out...this is the kind of doll that pretty much is a teddy bear with boobs. I didn't like it, but one thing i realized that fabric dolls had in their favor was that I could get a tall doll for a low weight. Moving on I looked at Textile dolls. MUCH better. These looked like sex dolls, but I wasn't too happy reading about the plastic heads. Finally I heard about Happy Dolls and I found my way to the Beautiful Dolls site. I looked at the three offerings they had and it seemed that Damar, being the tallest and most curvy had the most attractive body. At first I was put off by the anime head, but then I was told they have a more realistic looking silicone head. So I looked here on TDF and found a fellow that has the Dagmar body with silicone head. It definitely raised an eyebrow. After much going over the facts and figures and my wanting a tall doll with low weight and was easy to maintain, it seemed that Dagmar was the optimum choice. Another TDF'er has an anime Dagmar and had her in a very tight silver bathing suit. It was high cut and stretched really tight, not a single wrinkle was on the suit. Let's just say seeing that was more than raising my eyebrow and this was with an anime doll. Needless to say, I know I liked the body despite it was lacking details. For me the lack of detail in the neckline and collarbone area was what I was concerned about, but I was told that Dagmar DOES have collarbones. Looking closely, in some pictures, I could faintly see them. I was told that they are there and can be felt. That was it....sold!

I put my order in with Joy at Beautiful Dolls about November 4th and we went over the details for the next 4 days thorough emails. Everything was finalized on the 8th and now I am playing the waiting game.

Your post was the newest that came up and naturally I had to answer it because your road to buying a doll was nearly identical to mine.

Naturally while I am waiting, I didn't sit still. I ended up buying my doll in waiting a bunch of clothing items, most of which are body stockings and one size fits all items just to get her started. I did buy her a dress and a really sexy looking halter bustier / bra as the only two fitted items.

Since like smaller breasts, I went with the C cup. That size seemed perfect enough for me, but I do admit going larger on this doll still looks realistic. But I am a lover of plunging neckline dresses and tops that show the sternum...that is the space between the breasts. This space is usually wider with smaller sized breasts and just looks better with such outfits.

At any rate. I believe you mentioned you got the E-cup with your doll? I really like how you dressed your doll and the super tight jeans is definitely a nice touch. So it seems like you like tight things on this doll too. I wanted to ask you though...blue jeans are KNOWN to stain...especially when new. Did you have any problems with the jeans staining the doll?

Also I like the last outfit you posted, the Halloween themed Harem outfit. Cia looks great in that...especially with the shoulder high gloves. I am getting shoulder high opera gloves for my doll too. Just the order is taking a while to get to me. But I am happy I am getting them AND at that length, for I now see how it looks on your doll and I am liking what I am seeing. This also has me noticing how how nice the neckline slopes on Dagmar. It looks like she does have nice shoulders and arms and the gloves certainly accent that. The double split in the skirt also looks nice as well as the sheer panel over the abdomen. I am going to assume you had no problems with this outfit staining? If it is good, I would like to know where you got the outfit from as I would love to get one like it for my Dagmar.

I also noticed that with her arms raised there is less noticeable twisting of the shoulder joint than on a Silicone or TPE doll. So in that aspect the arms look better raised. The range of motion on the arms seems to be greater than what the movement chart (that Joy gave me) suggested. I was told that crossing the arms was a no go, yet you can cross them. This is suggesting that the upper arm twists some how. Is the shoulder joint hinged, or is it a ball joint?

Lastly...the diagram states that the feet pivot and I was initially under the assumption that I could put the doll in high heels, but I was told by another Dagmar owner that the feet DO NOT pivot. This would suggest that either the diagram is wrong, or there has been a recent improvement. Since your purchase is fairly recent, could you shed some light on this? Can you pivot the feet up and down?

Thank you and have fun with Cia!

Diaval

ThatGuyWhoIs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ThatGuyWhoIs »

Thanks for the long detailed reply. Glad to see others with the same mindset as myself :)
Diaval wrote:@ThatGuyWhols (TGW from now on)
I wanted to ask you though...blue jeans are KNOWN to stain...especially when new. Did you have any problems with the jeans staining the doll?
There is actually a small trick to this: Those are not jeans :P
They are in fact, leggings with a texture print, which makes them look like jeans. When I was looking a jeans, I wanted something that would highlight the, ahem, attributes :whistle:. And when looking at jeans, I had a tough time finding the correct pair.

I turned to Aliexpress and found these: https://tinyurl.com/ydb8t8s6
These leggings no printed color on the inside, only the outside. There is therefor no actual color, IE the print, touching the doll itself.
They are size Medium and you can see how well they fit the Dagmar :thumbs_up:
Diaval wrote: Also I like the last outfit you posted, the Halloween themed Harem outfit. Cia looks great in that...especially with the shoulder high gloves. I am getting shoulder high opera gloves for my doll too. Just the order is taking a while to get to me. But I am happy I am getting them AND at that length, for I now see how it looks on your doll and I am liking what I am seeing. This also has me noticing how how nice the neckline slopes on Dagmar. It looks like she does have nice shoulders and arms and the gloves certainly accent that. The double split in the skirt also looks nice as well as the sheer panel over the abdomen. I am going to assume you had no problems with this outfit staining? If it is good, I would like to know where you got the outfit from as I would love to get one like it for my Dagmar.
Not had any trouble with stains yet. I spend some time looking at reviews of products, specifically color smearing, as this would also be visible on normal skin. So if the rating is high and there is no mentioning of anything wrong, I tend to go with it.
This outfit in particular is made by Smiffys. I have great experience with their costumes, both in terms of quality and price.
Diaval wrote: I also noticed that with her arms raised there is less noticeable twisting of the shoulder joint than on a Silicone or TPE doll. So in that aspect the arms look better raised. The range of motion on the arms seems to be greater than what the movement chart (that Joy gave me) suggested. I was told that crossing the arms was a no go, yet you can cross them. This is suggesting that the upper arm twists some how. Is the shoulder joint hinged, or is it a ball joint?
The shoulder is more of a hinge which can also twist. It has a 360 degree swivel point, the shoulder itself. This is the combined with a roughly 100 degree hinge in one direction, based on the rotation.
Diaval wrote: Lastly...the diagram states that the feet pivot and I was initially under the assumption that I could put the doll in high heels, but I was told by another Dagmar owner that the feet DO NOT pivot. This would suggest that either the diagram is wrong, or there has been a recent improvement. Since your purchase is fairly recent, could you shed some light on this? Can you pivot the feet up and down?
High heels are a no-go. There is no pivot at all. The only range of motion is twisting from side to side. The range being roughly 180 degrees total.
The diagram seem to lack a refresh, as most of the range is slightly greater than what is shown

If there are anymore questions, feel free to ask :D

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

ThatGuyWhoIs wrote:Thanks for the long detailed reply. Glad to see others with the same mindset as myself :)

...There is actually a small trick to this: Those are not jeans :P
They are in fact, leggings with a texture print, which makes them look like jeans.
That's cool! I thought they were real jeans! Fooled me!
When I was looking a jeans, I wanted something that would highlight the, ahem, attributes :whistle:. And when looking at jeans, I had a tough time finding the correct pair.
Yes, I have noticed that with Dagmar as well...(with a c-cup) she runs an American small in the bust and waist, but then the waist flares out to a medium. I can see that finding jeans that would accommodated that hip flare to be difficult to find. I did get a denim skirt for my Dagmar when she comes, but it is one that that flares out from the waist and opens up wide on the upper thighs...so it SHOULD fit her fine.
I turned to Aliexpress and found these: https://tinyurl.com/ydb8t8s6
Whoa! Can't read that. Is there an English version?
These leggings no printed color on the inside, only the outside. There is therefor no actual color, IE the print, touching the doll itself.
NICE! I have noticed this on a dress I picked out for the doll. It has a print, but it is on one side. You can see it on the inside too but readily. It is mostly white on the inside, so I that should be good.
They are size Medium and you can see how well they fit the Dagmar :thumbs_up:
I know most items I like on this doll will be tight fitting. For a fabric doll she definitely has a nice curvy but realistic shape.

Not had any trouble with stains yet. I spend some time looking at reviews of products, specifically color smearing, as this would also be visible on normal skin. So if the rating is high and there is no mentioning of anything wrong, I tend to go with it.
I probably will ebb on the side of safety and wash dark clothes first and then test.
(Halloween Outfit) This outfit in particular is made by Smiffys. I have great experience with their costumes, both in terms of quality and price.
I been trying to look it up. Do you know the name of the outfit?

The shoulder is more of a hinge which can also twist. It has a 360 degree swivel point, the shoulder itself. This is the combined with a roughly 100 degree hinge in one direction, based on the rotation.
High heels are a no-go. There is no pivot at all. The only range of motion is twisting from side to side. The range being roughly 180 degrees total.
I love thigh high boots...would low heel work, like this?

https://i2.wp.com/www.defineneed.com/wp ... =880%2C672
The diagram seem to lack a refresh, as most of the range is slightly greater than what is shown
Yeah, I am finding out a few things on it are off on that diagram!
If there are anymore questions, feel free to ask :D
Sure! What other cool outfits you have for her? Nighties? Swimsuits?

Thanx
Diaval

INFORMATIONS