sexyrealsexdolls.com

One Doll, One Convertible, ROAD TRIP!!! GG Bridge or bust

Worldwide authorized re-seller of the best TPE and Silicone realistic sex dolls. We are based in the US and we ship all over the world: USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South America. We strive to provide the best customer service and our mission is to find the best dolls for our customers in order to make their dreams to come true. We can help you to build or customize your doll, and our customer support team also speaks Spanish and Portuguese. Find the best dolls and prices at: sexyrealsexdolls.com
Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

One Doll, One Convertible, ROAD TRIP!!! GG Bridge or bust

Post by Panther68 »

Ok, having to abort last Friday's Golden Gate Bridge photo shoot, second attempt. Stunning weather again, left earlier just before 1 pm. Wanted to start on the North end and work my way back to San Francisco.

My accomplices:

Anastasia, my WM 168E doll, one month old and ready to rock this.
CIMG0725.JPG
CIMG0725.JPG (1.75 MiB) Viewed 4343 times
Blinky, my 1992 Mazda Miata, with 179000 miles but still looks damn good for a 25 year old car.
CIMG0985.JPG
CIMG0985.JPG (1.82 MiB) Viewed 4343 times
Lets hit the road!!

After taking a more enjoyable Great Highway, Lincoln Drive route. Screw you 19th ave!! I get to the bridge, cross over and exit the North end vista point. Tourists everywhere. Little concerned as to what to expect with so many people. BAMM!!! open parking spot in primo spot to place Ana for some shots.
CIMG1321.JPG
CIMG1321.JPG (910.51 KiB) Viewed 4343 times
Just as soon as I park, a Bridge patrol officer walks by and does a double take and asks "your not using her for carpooling". "No, officer, just doing a photo shoot, besides it 3 people for car pools"
Officer "She does look very real."
Me "Bet you never saw someone bring a life-like doll here"
Officer"No, but down the lot a bit there is a guy with a 1950's convertible with 4 giant teddy bears in the back seat"
Me"Damn, I just got one upped by a bunch of teddy bears."
Officer" I think the guys here, will like your doll better, have a good day"
CIMG1324.JPG
CIMG1324.JPG (1015.42 KiB) Viewed 4343 times
I go up to the stone wall, scope out a good spot to set her up. By the time I turn around to go back to the car. There are already people taking photos of her in the Miata.

Them "Can we take photo of her"
Me "Sure, I will be taking her out of the car, so you can take as much as you like after I set her up."
CIMG1328.JPG
CIMG1328.JPG (1.06 MiB) Viewed 4343 times
Nothing better than having dozens of tourists watching me carry a 90lb doll out of a car, placing her on the hood of my car to reposition her(blanket below her) legs in the air, for her underwear to be seen, then lifting her and bear hugging her under her tits to carry her to where I will photograph her.
CIMG1330.JPG
CIMG1330.JPG (969.09 KiB) Viewed 4343 times
Heck, I was having tourists photograph me getting her positioned, posed and getting her hair brushed and presentable.
CIMG1331.JPG
CIMG1331.JPG (1.06 MiB) Viewed 4343 times
The moment I got her set up. I told everybody take whatever photos you'd like. HOLY SHIT!!! Talk about all the clicks of cameras and smartphones, you'd think it was some White House press conference. I bet those damn bears aren't getting as much love as my Ana. Hope it doesn't go to her head. :razz:
CIMG1333.JPG
CIMG1333.JPG (1.83 MiB) Viewed 4343 times
There were Germans, Spanish, Indian, Chinese, Colombian, Aussies, all taking photos, getting photos with Ana or wanting to touch her. Amusing, seeing there shock on how real her skin feels.
CIMG1335.JPG
CIMG1335.JPG (844.34 KiB) Viewed 4343 times
Amusing, is also the others that walk by, doing a double take, and keep walking as if she real.
CIMG1336.JPG
CIMG1336.JPG (937.15 KiB) Viewed 4343 times
To be continued...............will post another set of 10 photos with a story line, tomorrow.

Hope you enjoy it.

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: One Doll, One Convertible, ROAD TRIP!!! GG Bridge or bus

Post by Tyr »

Well done Dude, awesome :-)
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”
The Late, Great, Ian Fraser Kilminster.

My 'e' key is getting sticky, so now and thn words may look a bit odd.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Well done for having the courage to take her out in public.

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Well done! Admire your courage to take Ana in public not knowing how they would react. Glad Ana wasn't groped or otherwise "hurt".

Awesome poses and she makes a wonderful model. It is WINDY there and to keep her hair brushed must have been a true challenge.

What is her next adventure?

(Nice Miata by-the-way)

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

Kudos to you for having the quads to take her out in public and do a real photoshoot despite the onlookers. :thumbs_up:

Rari
Doll
Doll

Post by Rari »

Fantastic story! What an adventure and some good PR for us.

BTW, we like your car!

Hugs,

Rari
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

fxrs789

Post by fxrs789 »

very cool..Doll-on!
Of all the things I've lost.....I miss my mind the most...

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

Now that's the "I don't give a shit about what people think" attitude that we all want to possess. I would probably be embarrased and uncomfortable in that situation.

Well done. :thumbs_up:
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

goaliej

Post by goaliej »

Excellent, you rock! Thank you for educating others. Hope your example grows exponentially as time goes on.

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

great photos of your girl glad she finally made it to the bridge whats the next adventure going to be.

carlys_guy

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Thanks for the comments
SiliconeWorld wrote:Well done! Admire your courage to take Ana in public not knowing how they would react. Glad Ana wasn't groped or otherwise "hurt".

Awesome poses and she makes a wonderful model. It is WINDY there and to keep her hair brushed must have been a true challenge.

What is her next adventure?

(Nice Miata by-the-way)
Actually, there was no wind and it was hot. When I got to the San Francisco side it did get windy, which you will see in upcoming photos. Thanks, I've had my Miata for almost 16 years. A great value, good on gas, fun on winding roads, and most of all, Ana looks good in it.
Dolly Dearest wrote:Now that's the "I don't give a shit about what people think" attitude that we all want to possess. I would probably be embarrased and uncomfortable in that situation.

Well done. :thumbs_up:
Well, Dolly Dearest, you have your contribution, your blog which I have read all of it. Good stuff.

After 6 days of taking Ana out in public, I almost feels like it is a "calling" to get these dolls out the public. Up until I got Ana, I have never physically seen a sex doll, nor has anybody that has seen Ana over the last week. I guarantee the more they are seen out in the public the less of a stigma they will be.
goaliej wrote:Excellent, you rock! Thank you for educating others. Hope your example grows exponentially as time goes on.
Thanks, it has been a lot of fun answering questions. To be honest, I think it is the media that puts most of the stigma on dolls. Not many mainstream media articles that portray dolls or us in a good light. Most documentaries are the same. While at least from what I have experienced thus far, not one single person gave me a negative remark.
carlys_guy wrote:great photos of your girl glad she finally made it to the bridge whats the next adventure going to be.
carlys_guy

Next outdoor adventure? My backyard, just took photos of Ana on Carrie's KTM690 motorcycle

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Man, that is truly awesome. :)
Great photos and a great story. I'm happy to hear that people were cool about it. I still wouldn't have the nerve to do it around here (the midwest ain't California by a long shot), but mega-kudos to you for taking her out! I love it. :)

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Thanks Boven, actually most of the people are international tourists, not too many locals on a Friday afternoon.

Anyways, here is another set of photos from the same vista point but different poses.
CIMG1338.JPG
CIMG1338.JPG (1.84 MiB) Viewed 4181 times
CIMG1339.JPG
CIMG1339.JPG (1.85 MiB) Viewed 4181 times
CIMG1340.JPG
CIMG1340.JPG (1.84 MiB) Viewed 4181 times
CIMG1341.JPG
CIMG1341.JPG (1.81 MiB) Viewed 4181 times
CIMG1343.JPG
CIMG1343.JPG (1.05 MiB) Viewed 4181 times
CIMG1342.JPG
CIMG1342.JPG (1.82 MiB) Viewed 4181 times
CIMG1344.JPG
CIMG1344.JPG (1.35 MiB) Viewed 4181 times
CIMG1345.JPG
CIMG1345.JPG (1.86 MiB) Viewed 4181 times
CIMG1346.JPG
CIMG1346.JPG (1.88 MiB) Viewed 4181 times
CIMG1348.JPG
CIMG1348.JPG (1.79 MiB) Viewed 4181 times
Ana let me be in one with her. What a nice gal. Maybe i'll keep her. :razz:

Next set up the hill looking down on the bridge. Tomorrow.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Awesome pics at an awesome location, I may well have to try this at our own bridge over the river Orwell here in Suffolk, not quite on the same scale but still I feel motivated having seen your pics of the lovely Ana!

KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by KarmaMusic »

Wonderful photos
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery
Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image

INFORMATIONS