sexyrealsexdolls.com

Aussome Underworlder Anung Un Rama

A place where The Doll Forum honors those that have made major contributions to the forum community.
SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Re: Aussome Underworlder Anung Un Rama

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Anung is one the realest dudes i know, and an inspiration to us all.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Anung, you are first class, and get my vote for sure.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Rari
Doll
Doll

Post by Rari »

Here, here! YES, Anung gets all of our votes here! He is coolest hot guy down under we know!

Hugs,

Rari
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

RR2017
Ex-Member

Post by RR2017 »

I once owned 22 dolls. Anung has been such a help to me--and a virtual force of nature--he gets all 23 of our votes!

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

I have to whole heartedly agree! He is definitely a force on this forum. Helpful and ecouraging to the extreme.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

:D Many thanks Community, I appreciate the appreciation.

Keep the passion and doll on!

:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Anung :D

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

tongue-O-matic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tongue-O-matic »

I definitely agree, a salute to you Anung, you've been through so much with the big C, and seem to rise above it all, giving advise to all that needs it! We personally (IG and myself) appreciate you taking time out of your schedule to make sure we are doing the right thing, and give us much needed advice! Our own TDF medical advice Concierge. :thumbs_up:

And might I add, a fantastic musician! Thanks again for sending us your songs of encouragement, very enjoyable and gets us through the day! You're awesome man!

Wishing you the best in the future, you deserve it! Keep up the fight and rock on my friend! :glou:

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

I'm an Anung Un Rama fan boy as well, I've learned a lot from him, although I sometimes post comments that piss him off. He's forthright and honest in his support of everyone here and I can certainly respect that. Hadleigh finds him devilishly alluring.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hershey lee »

Anung has helped me so much with doll advice i owe him a drink :haha4: cheerz to a great man!! :glou:

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

8O Thanks so much Tongues, and Kim, it actually means a lot to receive positive feedback, but in saying that, not as much as the opportunity to help others like you and Kim get through such a massive challenge, by passing on and sharing the information and support that my peers shared with me to help me get through my challenges and battles.

In a way this is the true reward, and all I would ask that when you and Kim are through these battles, as we know you will both get there, that you guys also share what has helped you out to achieve the success and progress you have both made, especially Kim, as this is the gift that can keep giving, and benefit others, who my see their own battles as insurmountable.

Yes, also music is massively important to me, it has filled the void, since medical retirement, and helps make the hole in the heart so much smaller.

Without it, and the addictive passion I have for it, I probably would not still be here today. Some of my stuff is great, some, well, its on the shelf needing a lot more work, but if the music can make people feel better, that's is the reward, and being blessed with so many talented friends and peers and family, that makes me even better than I have any right to be.

So for Rock, thanks man for the support, and really, I have not been pissed off truly in years, well maybe once or twice with things beyond my control, but never from anything you have posted, I may post an advisory....as potentially I can see trouble brewing on the horizon, that means extra behind the scenes staff work (and trust me there's plenty to do to keep this place flowing already), but I do not intend to actually "berate" anyone, so perhaps that is something I need to evaluate, as at times, I guess my posts can be too direct, and misunderstood in intent, and not everyone gets the down under hell boy sense of humor. :wink:

Again, I love sharing knowledge for the benefit of the hobby, and also enjoy learning new things as well, so always happy to support those that are here for the celebration of the hobby (or even the occasional free tune) :lol:

And thanks also Hershey....Lately been loving the Talisker Storm ageless single malt , but there is also the Talisker 10 that has me intrigued

https://www.somersetwhisky.com/review-c ... sker-10yo/

So, if you find some, let me know your thoughts and we can consider that drink done...as I am on the hunt for the 10!

Cheers Anung :D

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Eyecandy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Eyecandy »

So often when I am brousing threads and I see a great post
or supporting comment, I look for the author
and it was again Anung.
The forum and we the doll community are lucky to have him.
Eyecandy.
SY 158
YL 165
WM 165

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

:thumbs_up:
Thanks m8 :)

INFORMATIONS