Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

RealDoll/Boy Toy Pubic Hair...

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

RealDoll/Boy Toy Pubic Hair...

Post by Knightshift »

For those of you who have a RD/BT with the pubic hair option:

How durable is the hair during "playtime?" Any issues with it pulling out? Does Abyss glue it in during application?

I have read threads from those who recommend simply getting a merkin and applying it with spirit gum. I know there are also a few folks who have done the "do-it-yourself" hair punching with pretty good success on silicone dolls. When I finally do order my RD/BT doll (haven't decided which one I want yet) pubic hair will be a "must have" but not not if the up charge is short lived. If the consensus is that it's not worth the fee, I'll go the merkin rout, but I was really hoping for rooted hair.

Thanks!
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

Darkangel65
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: RealDoll/Boy Toy Pubic Hair...

Post by Darkangel65 »

I've just purchased two merkins from wobats moustache pallor when I receive them I will be applying on my two real dolls..ill try the spirit gum method...
I'll give you a review with pictures when I get them.
Dark :D
NIK GUERRA: A true artist and Retro glamour lover...please google his work featuring Magenta

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

Thanks Darkangel! I have a merkin from them as well that I have not used yet. It's too large for my JM142 without really trimming it down so I want to save it in case that's the rout I go when I get my Abyss doll.

Brick

Post by Brick »

I am a bush guy and please note my harem. Never had a problem with RD pubes. They look and feel great!!!!
Attachments
86082EBF-8ED2-4066-A755-FCAE934708C6.JPG
86082EBF-8ED2-4066-A755-FCAE934708C6.JPG (97.96 KiB) Viewed 4950 times
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

DelosDroid

Post by DelosDroid »

Had my BT for almost two years and her pubic patch is holding up well. She's not lost any hair anyway.

I'm currently waiting on my second doll from Abyss, but this time I asked for punched pubic hair rather than the glued patch. Be interesting to see how that fairs after two years.

Brick

Post by Brick »

Knightshift wrote:For those of you who have a RD/BT with the pubic hair option:

How durable is the hair during "playtime?" Any issues with it pulling out? Does Abyss glue it in during application?

I have read threads from those who recommend simply getting a merkin and applying it with spirit gum. I know there are also a few folks who have done the "do-it-yourself" hair punching with pretty good success on silicone dolls. When I finally do order my RD/BT doll (haven't decided which one I want yet) pubic hair will be a "must have" but not not if the up charge is short lived. If the consensus is that it's not worth the fee, I'll go the merkin rout, but I was really hoping for rooted hair.

Thanks!
I am currently awaiting a BT4 Solana with hand punched pubes. I will have up to date review of them soon...

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

Thanks Zebo! I'll be very interested in your observations!

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

After 9 years Courtney's patch shows none the less for ware! :D Erica came with one from the factory with the same results! :D

Brick

Post by Brick »

I just want to put this review out there. I have spent the last 2 days licking, sucking, biting, pulling, yanking and grinding on this hand punched bush by Abyss. I have to tell you it has the "Zebo Seal Of Appeal" for durability and visual realism. Its just amazing........Really!
Attachments
IMG_0270[1].jpg
IMG_0270[1].jpg (163.86 KiB) Viewed 4591 times

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

Zebo wrote:I just want to put this review out there. I have spent the last 2 days licking, sucking, biting, pulling, yanking and grinding on this hand punched bush by Abyss. I have to tell you it has the "Zebo Seal Of Appeal" for durability and visual realism. Its just amazing........Really!
That's it, I'm sold! Will definitely be ordering a punched patch on my Abyss girl! Thanks for thst Zebo!

siliconforest
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by siliconforest »

So out of curiosity, what is the default attachment method Abyss uses on the pubic hair? I remember seeing the option of how much hair the doll could have below the belt, but nothing about the attachment method. Is it normally punched or do you have to pay extra for that like with the eyebrows?

Brick

Post by Brick »

Yes, you have to pay extra for the hand punched. Otherwise you get a glued patch, which looks ok. But if your looking for realism, go with the punched....

interestedone
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by interestedone »

WOW- thought that was Real at first!!

interestedone
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by interestedone »

Is that the maximum hair they will put there. i want mine to have a full on 80s bush when I get my first doll. And punched like you said. That there is super cool just a bit tiny of a patch,but whats there looks awesome

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

I ordered merkins from a place on Ebay recommended by doll guy. I trimmed them and used the Real Doll 2 part silicone to adhere them

Gina

Tasha
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

INFORMATIONS