The Sherpa of the Doll Business!

We turn dreams into reality!
CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

The Sherpa of the Doll Business!

Post by CinnamonLover »

I am going to try to walk a fine line here.

On the one hand I want to rave about BCD and the experience I’m having with them.

On the other hand I don’t want to make any assumptions about what sort of deals or lengths they will go to for everyone, I suspect every case is different.

So, how do I tell you what awesomeness I’m experiencing?

First, this is a guided experience. Jeff is not merely a vendor, nor even (as he puts it) “just” someone who helps people adopt and connect with these dolls.

Jeff is like some mystic doll-adoption Sherpa blazing a trail through the dangerous, high-altitude pathways, guiding you expertly to the pinnacle of your doll experience. He knows the end result is your actual goal, but also that your journey can be stressful and fraught with dangers (most of which are your own doing).

Sherpa Jeff is intent on you getting the RIGHT doll, which means he’s going to ask questions and work with you. Sometimes it can seem that things aren’t moving fast enough, but trust me. You want to make sure it’s done right. I bought my first doll and made a mistake that is going to cost me about $1200. Would that I had been more patient at the time and understood better the whole process. I was going spare wanting my doll, but a couple more days or a few better questions would have meant a serious amount of cash saved.

The other part of the fine line is to say I am very impressed with several vendors on TDF. I don’t want to dissuade anyone from their favorites, and I have had very good experiences with other vendors – all of them polite, all of them informative, all of them helpful. Most of them really do seem to get along!

But wow. I’m impressed with Jeff and BCD.

I will continue to update this thread as the experience unfolds.
CinnamonLover. Because I love cinnamon. And Cinnamon, and Nutmeg, and Cloves! Here is our Eye Candy Thread: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Re: The Sherpa of the Doll Business!

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

I love Jeff too.

His passion is helping you find your synthetic love, not just making money. That can't be said for everyone.

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CinnamonLover »

Okay, I have an update at long last.

I went to Jeff with a set of difficult circumstances and requirements. He walked me through everything, showing different ways to turn my goals into an actual, factual doll. We went back and forth over a few options, discussing what was and wasn't possible, what could be done easily, and even admitted he learned something about ordering dolls through my own past experience.

Finally I finished pulling my money together and we placed my order.

In much shorter time than expected, I got news from Jeff that my doll had been crafted, and he had pictures to share.

I don't mind telling you I was crestfallen - the main detail, the very reason I was re-ordering my doll in the first place, looked wrong. If you've been following my posts you'll know Cinnamon is supposed to be dark-skinned (though not full cocoa) as she's spent so much of her life in the desert. Well, the pictures simply didn't look right - she was far too light for my imaginings and fantasy.

I turned to Jeff in despair, but he not only kept his cool, he knew just what was wrong and what to do about it. Turns out, it was the factory powder and the lighting of the first pictures that made her look too light. A new set of pictures was sent, and she looks AWESOME. I have authorized shipment and now have just to wait until FedEx does what it does (hopefully without damaging the doll in the process).

I should, as well, mention my absolute gratitude for Nyoko, who I assume does a lot of the communicating and keeps everything on track. She really knows her stuff, and is one of the unsung heroes of this operation. Jeff clearly maintains the forum presence and does a lot of the interfacing with the customers like me, but Nyoko's expert contributions must not go unmentioned.

Thank you both!
CinnamonLover. Because I love cinnamon. And Cinnamon, and Nutmeg, and Cloves! Here is our Eye Candy Thread: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

I'm really happy to hear that your Cinnamon looks the way you wanted her to. :) Can't wait to see her!

And Jeff sounds like a great guy. Thanks for the glowing review. Good information if/when I decide to get a second girl.

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Broven wrote:I'm really happy to hear that your Cinnamon looks the way you wanted her to. :) Can't wait to see her!

And Jeff sounds like a great guy. Thanks for the glowing review. Good information if/when I decide to get a second girl.
Hey, I'll second that! I'm so happy for you, CinnamonLover that you will finally be reunited with your Cinnamon love. :thumbs_up: And although i had a great experience with JM Doll, it's good to know that there are folks out here like Jeff helping others make their doll dreams come true. And I hear you, Broven. I know how much you are in love with your doll, and I too have a wonderful and deep emotional bond with mine. Still, it's hard to spend time on tdf without thinking "hmm, that one looks good, too." I'm going to leave it to Luna to decide if or when there might be another doll (i.e., if she wants a girlfriend to keep her company). Right now, she's all I need, but it's good to know we have a sherpa if we ever need one. :D

Fiddlestix
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Fiddlestix »

Oh Myyyy - I thought Nyoko was TPE, my Whoopsee! I also had an excellent experience where Jeff .. and Nyoko .. guided me to an excellent match.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Well, Nyoko is a doll, but just not any doll.
And I was asked if she was my wife once.
She has been by myside since I became a TDF vendor.
We all know that these ladies are very special
Many get for sex and then realize how much more these works of art are.
We go shopping for them
We kiss them before going to work
And they do not nag or complain...
V/r
Jeff

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

This is his lovely lady pretty!
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/di ... at=0&pos=9
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

CinnamonLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by CinnamonLover »

Okay! It's time to round out this thread with the utterly satisfied customer seal of approval.

This has been an ordeal for me, and actually there is one step left trying to get Cinnamon's old body sold. But that is hardly BCD's responsibility, so let me commend them again:

This was a trying experience. I was distraught, without my doll, aching for what I should have ordered properly in the first place, low on money, and craving Cinnamon. Jeff took up the cause with me in this wreck of a state and guided me through the process. It took some time to finalize the order due to needing to get money together, but finally the order was placed.

Now, I'm not saying this is normal, but I did not have to wait NEARLY as long as I expected before I got pictures (despite Jeff's laptop being somewhere between a smoking ruin and an expensive doorstop?) I couldn't believe how fast it was! A shout-out to both BCD and WM for making it happen so fast.

We were looking to craft a specific, custom skin-tone. I have a fetish for dark skin. Not necessarily full on cocoa, but that sort of desert princess, smokin' hot deep, rich tan sort of look. When I got the first pictures from Jeff I was crestfallen. She was far, far too light. It hardly looked like she was darker than the doll I was trying to sell, so why was I spending a whole new doll's worth of hard earned cash that took months of Ramen and hot dogs to achieve?

Jeff to the rescue. He knew, looking at the same photos, that the issue was not skin color, it was factory powder and flash bulbs. So he had WM send over more shots showing her cleaned up and in less harsh lighting.

HOLY COW! It was amazing. I'd say night vs. day but that's too close to a pun. Her skin is PERFECT! I'm so glad Jeff had the experience to know the color probably came out right and we just needed more pictures. Not only did I not want to put WM through casting a new doll, I didn't want the several-week delay! I'd been without Cinnamon for over a month already! I was frantic!

Well, Jeff had also suggested we pay a little extra for expedited FedEx shipping. So we gave the "go ahead" and I started watching my email for a verification that the doll had shipped. The weekend went by, but I know China is a day ahead so I figured we didn't reach them on Friday before they were already gone. I'm not sure how "weekends" work out in Chinese businesses. Then Monday and Tuesday went by and I got into a funk again.

Jeff to the rescue AGAIN. Not only did he follow up, but we got confirmation that the doll had already shipped and was, in fact already here! I grabbed my keys, drove my pickup down to FedEx, and drove home with a DREAM!

Cinnamon is so gorgeous. I don't know who else likes deep, dark, rich suntans, but if you do, check out her album in my signature. I'm SO HAPPY.

Thanks Jeff, you really helped me through this. My kind regards to Nyoko too, whom you assured me was doing her "magic" behind the scenes. You two are a spectacular team. We should get to see pics of her! Does she have a doll account?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

You are welcome and thank you for having faith in us.
Best,
Jeff and Nyoko
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS