sanhuiofficial.com

Exclusive Anime Face on lifesize dolls~

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Exclusive Anime Face on lifesize dolls~

Post by Samuel_78 »

Sanhui Doll wrote:Marya de Lolita of Fantasy:
I agree with every one saying this young lady looks like Maria Rose from DoA. So much so its setting of my "Feel like a pervert yet/Where are the cops?" sense. Yeah I honestly thought that when I saw her in DOA5 and the cover of DOAX3.
I cant look at her and D'va from Overwatch as over 18, they look to young to be that age.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

The game, Monopoly, suddenly comes to mind.

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

uh, wow lilbitlonely... :roll:
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

Mordred478
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Mordred478 »

I've been posting messages recently regarding my research re: a first doll purchase. Anime girls/dolls are a particular thrill to me, from the faces to the pink and purple hair, and in this case even movable eyes. Would any of you who are familiar with this type of doll please point me in the direction of some good examples, made/sold by sources approved by TDF. Many thanks!

WaffleAnomaly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by WaffleAnomaly »

Mordred478 wrote:I've been posting messages recently regarding my research re: a first doll purchase. Anime girls/dolls are a particular thrill to me, from the faces to the pink and purple hair, and in this case even movable eyes. Would any of you who are familiar with this type of doll please point me in the direction of some good examples, made/sold by sources approved by TDF. Many thanks!
Sadly, there isn't really anything for us if you are looking for something actually anime stylized. The hair and eye color is easy enough, and you could easily get the cosplay equivalent of a character.

There are fabric dolls which are anime style but they don't have movable eyes among other things.

I vaguely recall Sanhui had made a more authentic anime head a long time ago, but the eyes were kinda off and there was no variety to the choice. Anime style is heavily influenced by the eyes so that kinda made it a wash.

Reimu
Doll
Doll

Post by Reimu »

I do not know any of these people.
They are not related to me in any way.
I do not know why they call themselves Anime people.
Perhaps some kind of inferiority complex or silicone guilt??

This doll looks way too young.
While Some Anime is pedo, pedo does not make something Anime.
I remember my name.
I am Reimu.
I am a Spirit Dream as my name implies.
I have vague memories of a great battle in the fog of my thoughts and very little else.

Somehow I passed through a portal from my world to Earth.

I am now living in the snowy Northern Mountains on the edge of a cliff overlooking waterfalls with an old warrior that flew with the great metal dragons.

It is quiet and peaceful here.

My friends just call me Spirit as it is a simple translation of my original name

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

lilbitlonely wrote:

The game, Monopoly, suddenly comes to mind.

OK while the Sanhui translation fo the name (Marya de lolita) may be off putting the character is based on Marie Rose from DoA video games.

Clearly Sanhui can not call this doll Marie Rose, as they would get copyrighted by the game maker 8O

So for those that do not not know Marie Rose, the charater is 18 years old, thus not a minor.

This is a well known fact in the gaming industry, but for those that do not know feel free to view

http://deadoralive.wikia.com/wiki/Marie_Rose and expand the general information tab.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

She looks like a very quality face! I hope you can work with the manufacturer and make more excellent quality faces in the future. A few faces that are early to mid-20's would be nice too. This face, while beautiful, is a little too young for me.

TripleB
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by TripleB »

I'm not sure why the alarms are going off for this doll. In my opinion, she doesn't appear to look any younger than many others in which there has been no alarm. Maybe drop the pigtails? It is a beautiful face and I love the sculpt of the 158 body. I would maybe describe her as cosplay instead of anime. She's definitely human. I say great job, Sanhui! Great things are coming out of your shop, lately.
JM 75cm Angel C

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

TripleB wrote:I'm not sure why the alarms are going off for this doll. In my opinion, she doesn't appear to look any younger than many others in which there has been no alarm. Maybe drop the pigtails? It is a beautiful face and I love the sculpt of the 158 body. I would maybe describe her as cosplay instead of anime. She's definitely human. I say great job, Sanhui! Great things are coming out of your shop, lately.
Pigtails can make any woman look younger. It has to be the most childish hair style there is.

I decided not to get this head a few weeks ago, and it was because of her age. Not because I think she looks underage but I need a face a year or two older than the Amelia face to fit a narrative. Gorgeous face though. Sanhui has amazing artists!
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

I agree - she looks "legal" .. so with an older hairstyle she would probably look like she's 19. But just a personal taste, I like women in their early to mid-20's. Just a LITTLE older. This could probably even do. But the pigtails would have to go. Perhaps Sanhui could post some pictures of her in a different hair? She really does look like a very high quality job!

cyclist

Post by cyclist »

My next doll will be a Sanhui 165. They obviously make the best quality dolls with the best faces.

This doll has lovely eyes. I would love to see her presented as an adult with a generally accepted adult hair style. Your presentation is not putting this doll in its best light.

I would vote to have these photos removed until the doll is presented clearly as an adult.
“The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function.”
– F. Scott Fitzgerald

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Post by nukeno »

cyclist wrote:My next doll will be a Sanhui 165. They obviously make the best quality dolls with the best faces.
Hi cyclist,
you may want to take into consideration that Sanhui has a new model on the market, the SH168.
NEW Sanhui 168cm Introduced
kind regards
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

Rammer
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Rammer »

I like this face a lot, easily in top 3 from Sanhui to my eyes. I am just waiting for a body with ~95 cm bust...

kabuki

Post by kabuki »

cyclist wrote:My next doll will be a Sanhui 165. They obviously make the best quality dolls with the best faces.

This doll has lovely eyes. I would love to see her presented as an adult with a generally accepted adult hair style. Your presentation is not putting this doll in its best light.

I would vote to have these photos removed until the doll is presented clearly as an adult.

In all seriousness, if the doll head is presented as an anime face looking like a Dead Or Alive character (who is over 18), there's no need to start getting scared of hairstyles. Please leave the photos up, great work on this one Sanhui.
My doll video channel: Dolltron2020

INFORMATIONS