realsexdoll.com

Where can I buy a transparent doll?

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
viktor

Where can I buy a transparent doll?

Post by viktor »

Looking for a completely clear doll that hasn't been delimbed or decapitated. I've seen a couple, but I cant find anyplace that sells them.

kazuma213
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Where can I buy a transparent doll?

Post by kazuma213 »

I don't know if anywhere sells them generally, most likely a custom order or something.

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

There is one special type available on Aliexpress. It is probably based on Japanese DIY or ,,modular" dolls. There are more versions.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Japan-M ... 86645.html

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/BED-KUN ... 75970.html
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13129
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

jayo215
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jayo215 »

viktor wrote:that hasn't been delimbed or decapitated..
First time I read that, it was 8O

Took me a few to realize they're probably torso dolls. I'm not really sure why torsos are popular as inflatables--you don't have the weight and size issues that make solid torsos attractive. But I suppose you could use them as the body along with better looking mannequin heads and limbs to make something that's attractive and affordable. Or maybe I'm missing the point entirely.

I was surprised that it took me a bit of looking to find those dolls. I've seen clear inflatables for sale before, and certainly see them in videos on the net. I don't think they're particularly rare.

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

If you need more help I'm sure one of the members can look into it.

foxer1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by foxer1 »

hey victor, have u found one .. like to know about your choice! please share with us :)

viktor

Post by viktor »

I picked up Ren (the doggystyle one I was interested in finding) and Hina from ToyDemon. Seems from the reviews that they're pretty fragile, which is sad to hear. I'm considering reinforcing the seams with clear RTV. Anyone have any experience with RTV?

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

I got one from Amazon, last year I think - any way mine is made by Daio Shi - and unlike the Toy Demon ones isn't of poor quality -

I don't have a link anymore - but mine was from France thru a Amazon seller Vibee doll - as they have a ton of Europa Daio Shi custom air babes in a range of options

The Vibee air doll is in an air babe on top position almost squatting and is designed to use a removable insert
Attachments
Vibee See - Thru 8  jpg.jpg
Vibee See - Thru 8 jpg.jpg (173.95 KiB) Viewed 4397 times

viktor

Post by viktor »

I saw that doll on Amazon and the head is way too deep in the uncanny valley for me.

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Hola

I am not 100% sure where the uncanny valley is - according to google it's somewhere near the Black Forrest over the Kinzeg river past the Aral gas station on the left - :roll:

I think its a leap of faith we all take when - we inflate our wonderful inflatable sweat heart - and after we have breathed life into them - they take on a their own personality - and please take my lite hearted banter for what it is worth - as I am sure the uncanny valley isn't near Freiburg -

We all make compromise - the whole uncanny valley premise is so subjective to each person its impossible to really lock down - I've seen so many attempt's here on it - lost track

I have had in the past transparent inflatable lovers - my favorite was one made by NMC her name escapes me but she was so unique - in that she had a red heart inside her that when squeezed flashed red with a little LED light - yeah its a gimmick - but I like those lite hearted touches - as to the air babe she was simply a see thru basic value line NMC blow up babe - sadly she went too fast

Now as too the Daio Shi version - she's very well constructed - leak free - and designed to use an insert of your choosing - or as she is if your big enough - hey I don't judge - :mrgreen:

There were some time a go a great many theme type air babes, as made by NMC of Hong Kong - with several being see-thru so maybe they will be reintroduced at a latter date -
Attachments
Vibee air babe face - sorta kinda their standard air doll face - customized for Europa service
Vibee air babe face - sorta kinda their standard air doll face - customized for Europa service
Vibee See - Thru 7 jpg - Copy.jpg (157.49 KiB) Viewed 4311 times

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

I'm considering buying the Ava / Julia doll from LOVE AND VIBES. The previous post is dated 2017 so I cannot be sure the head sculpt will be the same four years later:

UK website; https://www.loveandvibes.co.uk/kama-sut ... -doll.html
FR website; https://www.loveandvibes.fr/poupee-kama ... vagin.html

Has anyone bought this doll recently from LOVE AND VIBES as I am curious to see how she looks as of March 2021 give or take a couple of months? I would also be curious to see any photos of Ava / Julia with a rough date of purchase to help make the call to pull the trigger;
AVA / JULIA
AVA / JULIA
ava-transparent-vibrating-inflatable-sex-doll.png (361.8 KiB) Viewed 2552 times
The reason behind the purchase of Ava / Julia is to source this older Vibee-Doll / Daio Shi Doll head sculpt;
LOVE AND VIBES DOLL MARLENE
LOVE AND VIBES DOLL MARLENE
LOVE AND VIBES DOLL MARLENE.png (890.33 KiB) Viewed 2552 times
One man's 'uncanny valley' is another man's 'waifu' :lol:

Kind regards, Entity.
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."
Tagline in the style of Robocop; "PART WOMAN, PART FANTASY, ALL DOLL!"

Dolls Alive! -
Marlene And Layna Ch. マーリーン レーナ

Marlene And Layna
Doll
Doll

Post by Marlene And Layna »

OUCH! Looks like our friend Ava has lost her head tee-hee :oops:

We think this could be a DIAOSHI xxx
We think this could be a DIAOSHI xxx
HEADLESS.jpg (22.1 KiB) Viewed 925 times

Entity2020
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Entity2020 »

DIAOSHI transparent doll models:

DIAOSHI
DIAOSHI
2022-07-14.08-38-43.abc888dacc3f8a7d70c193664fd9f676.jpg (22.94 KiB) Viewed 868 times
DS-8078-E
DS-8078-E
4422c3865b4aa800ecfac61cb2552597.jpg (127.63 KiB) Viewed 868 times
DS-8078-E
DS-8078-E
3bd60abe42cf40e29e5146c9582e119e.jpg (63.97 KiB) Viewed 868 times
DS-8078-E
DS-8078-E
616aeb94399b5d63ade41317733283e6.jpg (74.32 KiB) Viewed 868 times
DS-8078-E
DS-8078-E
b259bff3e99cf9649eadb6a3a7e4a4ed.jpg (58.22 KiB) Viewed 868 times
DS-8078-E
DS-8078-E
8baeda1ffba4e29d4cfa2f2bd0344016.jpg (64.61 KiB) Viewed 868 times
Describing my airbabe in the style of Obi-Wan Kenobi; "She's more patch now than doll, twisted and crumpled."
Scammer switching my doll in the style of Darth Vader; "I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further."
Discussing my dolls in the style of Alien... Woman; "You admire them." Me; "I admire their purity."
Tagline in the style of Robocop; "PART WOMAN, PART FANTASY, ALL DOLL!"

Dolls Alive! -
Marlene And Layna Ch. マーリーン レーナ

INFORMATIONS