https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Volks and BJD Dolls

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Volks and BJD Dolls

Post by samara78 »

Obitsu makes a 150 cm bjd doll.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

ghepetto
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ghepetto »

samara78 wrote:Obitsu makes a 150 cm bjd doll.
They do indeed.
But unfortunately it is not very customizable at all... as in, there really is only 1 type / model.

If you want a high quality lifesize BJD, you have to try getting one from "pmoonr" - but you have to be really rich.

Juiless
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Juiless »

I don't know if anyone has mentioned dollmore's trinity dolls. They are fairly tall 100 or so cm. Made of resin rather than plastic which I from memory obitsu is. Trinity's are $2000 odd although limited in number and there are some really beautiful sculpts. Although you can't do much other pose and dress them!

I personally have had a few bjds before, the largest being a 70cm boy but I've stuck to the smaller sizes now apart from my ghost in the shell collectible ones!

Juiless
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Juiless »

I also wonder if anyone has mentioned the Angel Philia dolls, as far as sexual these are the dolls that comes to mind in the little doll community (Being about 1/3). Not that you could have intercourse with one. But they have soft breasts, thighs and stomachs. Their breasts come in all different sizes. You could at one point get pubic hair for them, and there are lot's of sexy props you could buy for them. I owned one previously who had a tongue attachment, she was rather cute and it would be great if they did the same sculpts in life size dolls!

ghepetto
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ghepetto »

oh the biggest BJD i have is from dollmore (~90cm / lusion), but I'm not allowed to post pictures of her here because last time I did, the mods said "it looked too young" <__< -even tho it wasn't even a picture of her naked or dressed provocatively...

Juiless
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Juiless »

ghepetto wrote:oh the biggest BJD i have is from dollmore (~90cm / lusion), but I'm not allowed to post pictures of her here because last time I did, the mods said "it looked too young" <__< -even tho it wasn't even a picture of her naked or dressed provocatively...
Oh really! That's a shame, I love the cute sculpts.

[K2]
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by [K2] »

For a short time Smart Doll made larger versions of a number of their 60cm dolls (semi-soft exterior skins over hard plastic skeletons) known as the Smart Doll Plus (120cm tall). Sales were very limited and they were as expensive as a mid priced TPE doll. They had three skin tones, a number of head sculpts, and I think there were several bust sizes and a few outfits. I don't think they're sold anymore but you can see them in the occasional picture taken inside their Tokyo store.
https://info.smartdoll.jp/en (Scroll down to near the bottom of this page.)
https://info.smartdoll.jp/en/posts/mirai-store-tokyo

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by esquisseallure »

I love my Volks dollfies. Other companies are awesome too but if anything esthetics is what is most important to me. Volks has gotten it down in these categories. I have my qualms with volks and their dolls at time but i'm able to look the other way at times and just deal with it. They new skeleton are pretty good but Danny Choo's smartdoll has a better skeleton, not sure why volks doesn't see that but whatever, it's their doll.

Otherwise I'm very interested in purchasing a full silicone 60cm doll body so i can get better shots without having to hide some of the realism destroying parts of a BJD body such as the shoulder joint / back of the knee joint / wrist / midriff.

I particularly like this company - http://evokedoll.com/en/

evoke are all non sex dolls, purely just for display or photo trips like me as that is my main interest with them.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

[K2]
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by [K2] »

esquisseallure wrote:Otherwise I'm very interested in purchasing a full silicone 60cm doll body so i can get better shots without having to hide some of the realism destroying parts of a BJD body such as the shoulder joint / back of the knee joint / wrist / midriff.
When I first got into 1/3 scale dolls the seams used to bug the shot out of me. I'd even CG them out in pictures. But after close to 15 years with them, seams and joints don't bother me any more.

INFORMATIONS