Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

The Naughty Custom Doll Brainstorm

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Naughtius Maximus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

The Naughty Custom Doll Brainstorm

Post by Naughtius Maximus »

I'm back and finally taking the leap into making my next doll(s) a reality from the Abyss!

So I made a topic some years back asking about a few niche options, and if they had ever been done before, and the community here did not disappoint.

I live with my first doll, Tess, and can say it's been great, but recently I had one of the magnets on her face fall off, and realizing a replacement will run around $1000 I wanted to dredge up discussion once again for my future plans on dolls, and my ambitions that have been emboldened in that time.

Fear not for Tess, she is still unconditionally loved and will soon be wearing a new smile, but for the time being I wanted to get a brainstorm going on other things I could do to reach that peak fantasy I want in my life should I make another large investment.

So if I'm going to dip my wallet to keep my girl smiling I might as well take the plunge and try to get a goal set for perhaps a few friends to keep her company while I'm busting my butt at work to make the cash back!

Enough beating around the bush, if my avatar isn't a dead giveaway I have a softspot for the gals from the anime "Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt"

I did end up getting a few costumes for Tess, one I did post here of Stocking, but now I lust for
Scanty & Kneesocks
AnimeS&K.jpg
AnimeS&K.jpg (1.11 MiB) Viewed 4231 times
ScantyFigure.jpg
ScantyFigure.jpg (106.63 KiB) Viewed 4231 times
KneesocksFigure.jpg
KneesocksFigure.jpg (98.36 KiB) Viewed 4231 times
Now onto the real questions (and my apologies if these questions have been asked ad nauseam by others before me):
  • Duracast Hands/Feet

I was going to ask on the opinion of Duracast, but I see now it is included across the entire line, Realdoll and Boytoy!
  • Hybrid Doll Customization

Boytoy doll heads on a Realdoll body? I've heard rumors this had happened on a few occasions, some say the boytoy heads give it a more anime-esque feel, is this possible? I had thought that there were less customization freedom back in the day when selecting a boytoy doll and am VERY curious to know how much hybridization I would be able to do without doubling the cost of the doll if I do so. I'll do research in my free time when I can but would this be a viable option compared to the selection of Realdoll faces to look more akin to the source characters?
  • Hybrid Customization Options

Custom skin with a boytoy body? Tess is a big girl, and I love every bit of her, but I won't be young and virile forever and the lower cost of boytoy and lighter weight is very appealing, I'm not going to hold my breath on Boytoy in comparison of the myriad of customization options I KNOW that Realdoll could fulfill, but if at all possible, to what extent could this be used to make Scanty & Kneesocks a reality? I know this question is vauge to gauge an estimate on what the price of the end product may be but no harm in asking, right?
Thankfully Zebo was quick to answer the icebreaker I had in mind to start it, custom skin colors, and how much that might cost, I'll keep answered questions below here and if I can edit this post, amend it to reflect any decisions I make if something I have in mind can be set in stone for what would be my magnum opus of a fantasy.

Answers:
Custom Skin color ~$1500
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: The Naughty Custom Doll Brainstorm

Post by FiveByFive »

I can make a few suggestions for Scanty. My biggest one is to see if you think you can manage the 80-or-so pound RD2 Body F, because that's a shorter body that's both easy to move and still more than large enough to enjoy. If you think it's a go, then also spring for one cup size larger.

For the head, you should probably go fully custom to best achieve the anime look. I received a BoyToy head as an extra to my Body F and it's noticeably smaller than the RD2 Rebecca head; this is anti-anime/cartoon, as the idea is to go for bigger heads, and despite being softer due to newer construction I just don't use it (it also didn't get custom eyes/makeup like my Rebecca head). They work on BT bodies but not on RD2 bodies. Conversely, if you go with an BT body, it may not be a bad idea to get a RD2 head, but even then you should till won't have the eye shape or angular jaw line you really want. That's not mentioning the horns, though a less expensive third-party custom wig could cover you there without actually having the horns built into the head. In any case, there's simply no existing RD/BT head that can really do justice to most cartoon/anime looks.

I think all told, the degree of customization (custom head/eyes, custom body color, custom wig, extra cup size) you'd need will cost you at least $15k altogether, but that's still better than a full body custom which I've heard runs to $25k. The $15k is just a guess, but I'm probably not too far off.
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

8O I like her.....but as 5x5 posted...customising our lines is expensive...but worth every penny spent :lol:

Lily
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

Naughtius Maximus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Thanks for the insight, I had no real plans to see horns make it to the final stage on the drawing board (especially Scanty's, those things look like pincers more than horns!) :evilbat:

I'll hopefully have some time to flesh out what bodies I might like for each tomorrow.

As far as having a swappable head on a Realdoll body- how does that work? Tess is a RD2 D body and it's secured to the rest of her, and only the face is removable by the magnet points.

Alas I'll have to peruse the boytoy section when I can find the time as well to understand the full scope of my options, at least I'm just as excited thinking about these two as Pygmalion's desire for Galatea.

I guess you could say this pair to me would be the "pantarbe gynaíkes" (ruby women) to his Galatea (she who is milk-white)

Gosh I sure do love that tale. <3

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

The later series RD2 skulls are interchangeable with the boytoy dolls and vice versa.

The earlier series RD reqire some mount adapaters for the head bolt, but once done, it becomes about matching the correct face X system to what ever skull assembly you have chosen.

In summary, easier to stick with the later RD2 and BT series, ergo, how the hybrid option evolved.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Naughtius Maximus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Anung Un Rama, I hope you don't mind if I ask but was Lilith's face of custom make? and if so how much was it?

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Sure,

I believe that Abyss still has the mould for Liliths she devil face, (it is a cranky variation on the old face 12 off memory with custom red skin tone.)

Her Previous BF, Mike Alpha told me at the time when we chatd on the phone in the way back when machine, that when he had her redone, he saved a lot as at the time he was quoted around 5K Used to commission a new mould, but evidently Abyss still had the original.

So to confirm this you need to send Abyss an email and ask them what the current going rate is for a custom face, with colured horns and custom skin tones and glow in the dark goat eyes :whistle:

yep I know...irrelevent but funny.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Naughtius Maximus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Well I can't edit my original post to update the topic, but that won't deter me from sharing what I've decided so far, and am curious to hear if anybody thinks of a better combination.

To start I did go to the realdoll website and use the custom doll builder to get a baseline estimate for the cookie cutter selections, I selected the full Tanya head because I'll be asking what an estimate for a custom full head may run, so we'll see how much that changes the pricetag later on, as far as the other options here's what I'm thinking
(Disregard selections for skin color and wig selection, these I selected to get a quick idea of cost)

Scanty:
Scantybuildpt1.JPG
Scantybuildpt1.JPG (99.38 KiB) Viewed 3811 times
Scantybuildpt2.JPG
Scantybuildpt2.JPG (63.2 KiB) Viewed 3811 times
Tl;dr
Body F
Miniv Puffy Nipples
Insert type "B"

Kneesocks:
Kneesocksbuildpt1.JPG
Kneesocksbuildpt1.JPG (94.45 KiB) Viewed 3811 times
Kneesocksbuildpt2.JPG
Kneesocksbuildpt2.JPG (65.04 KiB) Viewed 3811 times
Tl;dr
Body E
Perky 3 Nipples
Insert "Kaylani"

The "almost" grand total not including cost for custom skin color and possible custom head/faces:
grandtotal.JPG
grandtotal.JPG (20.53 KiB) Viewed 3811 times
Thoughts? Critiques? Eager to hear from the community.
[/color]

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

I reckon my 15K estimate is looking pretty good about now, if Abyss still has lily's face mold, if not it will blow out to 19K all up I reckon.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FiveByFive »

Curious how this project ended up...
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

INFORMATIONS