www.irontechdoll.com

155cm Anna slim hot figure show

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: 155cm Anna slim hot figure show

Post by irontechdoll »

Add some new photos below :wink:
Email: scott@irontechdoll.com
Service: service@irontechdoll.com

At the Heart of Irontech Doll, Beats a Passion for Your Pleasure.
Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

Passion for Your Pleasure

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

Pretty face, great breasts, slender figure. Legs maybe a little too shapeless? A decent doll for the money if it is quality. :thumbs_up:
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

Altblues wrote:Very nice body, loving the slender look!
I noticed the seam lines are almost completely removed. Do you do this on all of your dolls? If so, you might mention it, it's a very nice added feature and shows a high degree of attention to detail.
Almost removed, I think it should be with this features. Thanks for your reminding though.

Our dedication to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets us apart, offering
an elevated and personalized experience to those seeking companionship and intimacy through love dolls.

VegasBill
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by VegasBill »

looks very nice.

I have a 140cm WM lady, Anna is only 7kg heavier if my maths are correct.

Would she take a WM head if you wanted to mix and match?

Are the finger issues found in WM dolls (wires poking through) fixed in this model?

Also - is the standing option default? (I wish I'd gone for a standing model - which is why I ask)

Price is fine

When or if I need a replacement, I would consider this model.

Regards

VB
Love the site and our community and our stories, we're living the dream! My lovely lady, Lettie (Colette), joined me in March 2016. I wouldn't be without her now, see her photos at : http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=70454

coolumbia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by coolumbia »

You've made a stunner there! well done! :glou:

QL57812

Post by QL57812 »

I really like that body. I'm still glad to have gotten a busty doll to start, but a slender one is probably in store for my next doll! Are there unclothed pics of her somewhere so we can see more detail? Edit - never mind, found some more pics of her. Nice.
Kitty: JY163 with head 114

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

VegasBill wrote:looks very nice.

I have a 140cm WM lady, Anna is only 7kg heavier if my maths are correct.

Would she take a WM head if you wanted to mix and match?

Are the finger issues found in WM dolls (wires poking through) fixed in this model?

Also - is the standing option default? (I wish I'd gone for a standing model - which is why I ask)

Price is fine

When or if I need a replacement, I would consider this model.

Regards

VB
I am happy that you like our doll. The doll is 30 KG heavy, not that heavy in terms of this height doll.
If you choose to buy this doll with traditional skeleton, it might works. But be aware of skin color.
As for the fingers skeleton, What we are doing is making the finger skeleton points less sharp so that that situation is avoided to the best degree.

Best regards
Leonard

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

QL57812 wrote:I really like that body. I'm still glad to have gotten a busty doll to start, but a slender one is probably in store for my next doll! Are there unclothed pics of her somewhere so we can see more detail? Edit - never mind, found some more pics of her. Nice.
If you have any questions, you can PM me either. Also if you want to choose a busty doll, you can consider our 160cm doll either, real life like busty big ass model

QL57812

Post by QL57812 »

irontechdoll wrote:
QL57812 wrote:I really like that body. I'm still glad to have gotten a busty doll to start, but a slender one is probably in store for my next doll! Are there unclothed pics of her somewhere so we can see more detail? Edit - never mind, found some more pics of her. Nice.
If you have any questions, you can PM me either. Also if you want to choose a busty doll, you can consider our 160cm doll either, real life like busty big ass model
Thanks I've been looking at your site. This doll is awesome. I'll PM when ready to select. I really like the realistic lady parts. Can you opt for lighter skin tone in the pubic area, instead of the darkened mound?
Kitty: JY163 with head 114

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

QL57812 wrote:
irontechdoll wrote:
Thanks I've been looking at your site. This doll is awesome. I'll PM when ready to select. I really like the realistic lady parts. Can you opt for lighter skin tone in the pubic area, instead of the darkened mound?
Yes, for sure. The pussy and areola color can be customized.

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

She is definately on my wish-list, for when I get more money, and more room.

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

lilbitlonely wrote:She is definately on my wish-list, for when I get more money, and more room.
I wish Anna can be honored to join your dolls family soon :wink:

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

is there any fantasy head types for your dolls in development? do you plan to make any?

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Very nice doll and kudos to Irontech for producing such a lifelike doll with a very realistic and proportionate figure. Does Irontech's future plans include coco and ebony skin tones? That'd be the icing on the cake IMHO. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

irontechdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by irontechdoll »

optical delusion wrote:is there any fantasy head types for your dolls in development? do you plan to make any?
Any suggestions? We are thinking! :wink:

INFORMATIONS