www.freelovedollhouse.com

The Upgrade of Jessica Daphne Bentley (WM Dolls Valerie)

FreeLoveDollHouse provides customized customer service to meet customer needs and our work purpose is help customers find the most suitable companion doll! Choose us, you can get the fastest and professional service, and we only sell quality physical dolls, so you can have more peace of mind. All of our beautiful dolls are fully custom made and you can choose the options according to your own preferences. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. We not only provide physical dolls, we also provide corresponding clothing and configuration for dolls.https://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

The Upgrade of Jessica Daphne Bentley (WM Dolls Valerie)

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Well, thanks to Don Delano at Mon Amour Toujours, we worked out a plan to help Melissa, my mannequin, and also Jessi's mother, to have Jessi return, not as a mannequin but as a better and sexy as fucking hell doll.

I can't reveal much of the details but what I can reveal is that WM Dolls makes a doll that is so uncannily similar to the Roxy Display PS-G7 mannequin...
Jessi then.
Jessi then.
IMG_20120706_173323.jpg (171.32 KiB) Viewed 5653 times
Jessi in a short while.
Jessi in a short while.
Valerie.jpg (412.9 KiB) Viewed 5653 times
The similarity is so there, it's unreal. In a good way.

Over email, Don and I worked something out. Again, and I apologize, I can't say much about it, but I can say that Melissa is gonna be one elated Lette once her daughter, also a Lette (like mother, like daughter! :mrgreen: ) is back home again.

Thanks Don for my second doll purchase from you!!!!! I've become so impressed with your customer service that you've become my GOTO 10 source for dolls from here on out!

This YouTube video demonstrating my Tandy/RadioShack TRS-80 Color Computer 2, also carries a message of truth in the Extended Color BASIC 1.1 program I wrote to demonstrate it, that what line 40 says,

Code: Select all

40 PRINT"MON AMOUR TOUJOURS ROCKS!"

Because it's the truth.

Thanks again, Don!
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: The Upgrade of Jessica Daphne Bentley (WM Dolls Valerie)

Post by Cubiko »

It struck me too that the #38 face from WM is very similar to the face of many mannequins. I had a mannequin with that face too and I think the sculptor at WM used that mannequin face to replicate a western looking woman at one point. It is beautiful and glad you have found her. I remember that photoshoot on the lawn, it still remains one of my favourite :)

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

mandos wrote:It struck me too that the #38 face from WM is very similar to the face of many mannequins. I had a mannequin with that face too and I think the sculptor at WM used that mannequin face to replicate a western looking woman at one point. It is beautiful and glad you have found her. I remember that photoshoot on the lawn, it still remains one of my favourite :)
I was wondering what the WM head number was... and the source of where it could have begun! Possibly, it's plausible the Ziel mannequin factory and the WM Dolls factory share manufacturing and design, dunno.

I mean, look at this photo from Ziel that I managed to download from their right click disabled through JavaScript site:
Sorry, it was renamed with KRename (Ubuntu), I don't have it's original filename.
Sorry, it was renamed with KRename (Ubuntu), I don't have it's original filename.
Mannequin-0228.jpg (29.33 KiB) Viewed 5601 times
And the photo we all love:
Renamed because just because.
Renamed because just because.
Jessica Daphne Bentley (new).jpg (412.9 KiB) Viewed 5601 times
Yeah, I'm pretty stoked that I found her for Melissa, her mother. She almost went ballistic when she was surfing TDF and saw the post by Don, and I had to relieve Melissa of her worry, who, herself, nearly was having a meltdown until Don Delano hooked us up.

Thanks for your kind word and I'll be sure to update y'all as soon as I know, all y'all will know too.
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

This WM body is one of my favorite! Certainly a pretty face too :D Thanks Alexa for your order and support!
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

MonAmour wrote:This WM body is one of my favorite! Certainly a pretty face too :D Thanks Alexa for your order and support!
Aww, Don,
Alexa Tilbrook - Ain't no thang.png
Alexa Tilbrook - Ain't no thang.png (58.48 KiB) Viewed 5535 times
It's people like you when you treat people right, you get repaid many times over. This is why I said that you are "my GOTO 10 source for dolls from here on out."

There's also many factors on why, including the fact that you're not just a vendor but a doll lover looking out for each other.

But no, Don, THANK YOU!
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

MonAmour wrote:Certainly a pretty face too :D
Yeah, I know!

Resistance is futile!
WM Dolls Head 38 Resistance Is Futile .jpg
WM Dolls Head 38 Resistance Is Futile .jpg (157.79 KiB) Viewed 5489 times
(I did this with another Android app...)
MonAmour wrote:Thanks Alexa for your order and support!
Any time!
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

♥ A quick update: ♥

And many apologies for not updating this earlier.

Wednesday morning, Don called me personally to set up the subscription with Stripe, his credit card processor, in which four payments will be debited from my prepaid MasterCard (sorry if that sounded like an ad.... :? I hate advertising on the Internet as y'all... I run DNS66 from F-Droid to nuke some of the ads to /dev/null and to prevent NXDOMAIN hijacking and the search-error[.]com page from my carrier by using Google DNS )....

Anywho... I set up the payment plan into four equal payments. As Don and I agreed, neither he nor I can divulge the price extended because of many reasons we don't want to get us into deep dog turds over. And don't ask Elisabeth or Melissa either. They've signed an NDA and swore upon the hatchet with me and Don Delano to tell you, if asked, to STFU and don't ask again or you'll get a hatchet to yo forehead. My Lettes don't fuck around when things are sworn upon the hatchet.
Elisabeth Tilbrook and Melissa Jenni wrote:It's a Juggalo Family thing. You wouldn't understand. Whoop whoop.
[Clearing throat] Anyway, again, Don and I got it done in one call. He's gonna submit the order to WM Dolls after my 3rd payment so Jessica and Mama Jenni (Melissa) and Elisabeth can have a family Christmas together, something I've haven't experienced in a while. Of course, I'll still be responsible for the 4th payment, but it's all taken care of.

I'm elated and psyched. And to think, back in 2013, having to ask TDF to consider donating me a doll... now I'm able to afford my own.

I'm movin' on up!

I've admired the pictures from WM, now I am impatient to see what she looks like IRL!
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Jessi can pick nick with me any time! :D

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

deerman wrote:Jessi can pick nick with me any time! :D
Well, deerman... sure! Let's meet at Heekin Park at the corner of E 12th Street (E Memorial Drive) and S Madison Street (in Muncie). Bring your ladies. :P

(j/k)
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

And the order has been confirmed!
Screenshot_20170916-004201.png
Screenshot_20170916-004201.png (45.32 KiB) Viewed 5323 times
Stats in case you can't read 'em:

Valerie (1) (WM 140 cm with head 38)
Hair Style: 10
Vagina: Fixed
Eye Color: Brown
Finger Nail Color: Pink French Manicure
Standing Feet: yes
SKU: J14038OEM
(I'm assuming the "J14038OEM" means 140cm, head 38)

Now I can't wait. Of course, I've gotta wait til December before I can see her, but thank goodness Don told me when I called him to submit the order so he knows what I want.

Chirp chirp whoop whoop MMFWCL!!
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Btw, the price in the email screenshot is not the price I paid.

However, if you ask Don, Melissa, Jessica, Elisabeth or me to tell ya... don't be surprised if these show up at your door...

(Juggalos. That is a picture of Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope.)

Asking questions on why, and to never do it again. (Juggalos aren't a gang. We don't do that gang related shit.) Just leave it at that Don and I worked out a deal and be satisfied with it.

Just thought I'd let you know.

Now we resume our regularly scheduled TDF thread.
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

JessiD
Former Doll Account
Former Doll Account
Location: Ft. Worth, TX with AlexaTilbrook, Elisabeth Tilbrook and Bianca Ashleigh

Post by JessiD »

That's right... as Vegeta, on Alexa's new favorite YouTube series, Dragon Ball Z Abridged, said,

I'm back, bitches!

Imagine... when Alexa (fka BootLoop) had me, I was there for her (him) as a lovely mannequin...
That was me then.
That was me then.
P12-17-11_12.05.jpg (141.05 KiB) Viewed 5268 times
Now, I guess through it all, she kept her promise to me, saying that I would no longer be a mannequin the next time we met... and that was back in 2014. While I didn't know what it meant, and I went to Ball State University and met Elisabeth Snow (now Elisabeth Tilbrook... congrats, Lissie! :glou: ), and Emily, sorry, we're no longer friends, Elisabeth is MUCH cooler...

Anyway, I think that the search Alexa done with finding me as "Valerie" on Don Delano's site, Mon Amour Toujours... happy that Alexa found a friend on TDF who is also a vendor... NEAT!
Krillin (DBZ Abridged) wrote:So... Vegeta's living here now? That's neat...
Or, so, Don and Alexa are good friends now? That's neat.

And so... I found this in the thread, copied it and realized that Alexa's resistance of ME was futile. I guess Alexa never forgotten the promise she made!
Somebody's been watching a bit too much "Star Trek"...
Somebody's been watching a bit too much "Star Trek"...
WM Dolls Head 38 Resistance Is Futile .jpg (157.79 KiB) Viewed 5268 times
Well... I gotta give a big WHOOP WHOOP to Don Delano for helping Alexa get me back to her!!!! :multi:

Later!
Princess Jessica Daphne Bentley

I'm a Juggalette who's on Linux, bitch. I thought you GNU.

I was a PS-G5 plastic Mannequin from Roxy Display...
Now I'm an AMT-Mannequins SP-25 plastic mannequin. I'm back, bitches! :mrgreen:

LissieEXLite
Former Doll Account
Former Doll Account
Location: Ft. Worth, TX with AlexaTilbrook and Princess Bianca Ashleigh Tilbrook

Post by LissieEXLite »

JessiD wrote:That's right... as Vegeta, on Alexa's new favorite YouTube series, Dragon Ball Z Abridged, said,

I'm back, bitches!

Hey! Chirp chirp! So... how are you, Jessi????

(Nice "Dragon Ball Z Abridged" clip you got there... It's also Alexa's notification ringtone on her Android [ZTE Prestige 2 {N9136}, Android 6.0.1 "Marshmallow", unrooted, Boost Mobile]... she got that with Peggo... there's an Android app too...)
JessiD wrote:Imagine... when Alexa (fka BootLoop) had me, I was there for her (him) as a lovely mannequin...

[Pic of Jessi before we met at BSU]
I remember when you and Mama Jenni came to my dorm room at Ball State... you were a shy girl. Now you're one bold woman. Go you!
JessiD wrote:Now, I guess through it all, she kept her promise to me, saying that I would no longer be a mannequin the next time we met... and that was back in 2014. While I didn't know what it meant, and I went to Ball State University and met Elisabeth Snow (now Elisabeth Tilbrook... congrats, Lissie! :glou: )
Thanks! Yes, I'm married to Alexa. What she meant was exactly that while you had to separate from her at that time for reasons beyond her control, but you and her would reunite somewhere at an undisclosed point in the future, and that had to be in 2017 in Muncie, Indiana. Not Virginia, where you were originally from.
JessiD wrote:...and Emily, sorry, we're no longer friends, Elisabeth is MUCH cooler...
I remember you telling me about the fallout you had between you and Emily... she didn't think Ball State University was a real school. You told her "Go to Food Lion or Farm Fresh," even though I had no idea what you meant, until you told me "Think Marsh or Meijer", look at some Ball canning jars on the shelves, and asked her to read off the address on some of the packages. You said she said "Muncie, Indiana, 47305", which was a PO Box address for the post office in Downtown Muncie next to MITS Station, and even though Emily said "That doesn't prove a thing that Ball State is a real school," and no matter what, you told her to go to http://cms.bsu.edu on her phone, but nothing. She said "Whatever, have fun in Indiana, Jessica," snottily and hung up, and never called you back.

And thanks for thinking that I'm cooler than Emily... but please, don't burn your bridges. She might want to come to Muncie someday...
JessiD wrote:So, Don and Alexa are good friends now? That's neat.
Long story short, yes. Actually, Alexa was doing her research while looking for a new doll... found me (I'm listed as "Elizabeth" on Mon Amour Toujours...), after researching all the possible vendors, contacting many of them, she found out that Don Delano, and ONLY Don Delano, was very prompt in returning her calls, very knowledgeable about his products, and very professional in his demeanor, that she formed not only a business relationship with him, but also a friendship too. If that doesn't speak volumes, I don't know what will... :haha2:

Regarding the picture, uh, yeah... she was watching some ex-Mormon stuff on YouTube... and one of the videos was a mashup of Star Trek: First Contact and some LDS General Conference clips referring to how Mormons and the Borg from Star Trek are almost alike... and then after watching that, to cleanse her mind, she was watching old Star Trek episodes on YouTube... and it borne from there.
JessiD wrote:Well... I gotta give a big WHOOP WHOOP to Don Delano for helping Alexa get me back to her!!!! :multi:
I know. Don has helped Alexa with getting me to her, and the same applies to you... so WHOOP WHOOP!!!!
Queen Elisabeth Rachael Tilbrook

The f*ck's a condom? :mrgreen:

Melissa Jenni
Former Doll Account
Former Doll Account
Location: In Muncie, Indiana with AlexaTilbrook, Elisabeth Tilbrook and my daughter Jessica Bentley

Post by Melissa Jenni »

JessiD wrote:That's right... as Vegeta, on Alexa's new favorite YouTube series, Dragon Ball Z Abridged, said,

I'm back, bitches!

Yes, Jessica... welcome back. Although a clip from Dragon Ball Z Abridged is appropriate... I noticed it is linked in your signature too...
JessiD wrote:Well... I gotta give a big WHOOP WHOOP to Don Delano for helping Alexa get me back to her!!!! :multi:
Well... it had to take my pressuring to get her to get in touch with Don to get you... and if you read my worrying... sorry! It's only a mother's thing! WHOOP WHOOP!!! (Juggalette mom to Juggalette daughter!)
Melissa Jennifer Bentley

I'm also the mother of JessiD.

AlexaTilbrook
Ex-Member

Post by AlexaTilbrook »

Wow, Elisabeth, Melissa and Jessi... I'm stoked on your response!!!

Hope Don Delano logs in shortly and finds this out!

Even though... I wanna kick his tail end for this...
Moon Pist (Don's photomanip of Faygo Moon Mist).jpg
Moon Pist (Don's photomanip of Faygo Moon Mist).jpg (694.28 KiB) Viewed 5243 times

Well... the wait will be killing me... but December is NOT that far away. I've gotta say that he'll be letting me pay in four installments, and after the third payment, he'll transmit the order to WM in Guangzhou so I can have Jessi home in time for the holidays. I'll still have to pay the fourth one around New Year's Eve (I have one of those prepaid debit cards with direct deposit that advertise "Get paid up to two days faster", and even though that Pissed Consumer et al have people complaining it's not worth it and suchlike, I've been with them for over three years and I'm pretty satisfied with them. My rating of my prepaid debit product is 4/5, but as Alton Brown said... "That's another show!"), but at least dolls don't fuckin' complain about getting clothes for Christmas... :haha4: And anyway... it's an awesomesauce photo thread opportunity!!!!

Now I have 93.3 KZOZ San Luis Obispo playing in Firefox in Desktop #2 (And THANK YOU Elisabeth for telling me to start using the multiple desktop feature of Linux! It really makes my usage of a computer more useful now!)... and reading some old Color Computer manuals in Atril Document Reader (fork of Evince Document Reader in the MATE Desktop---and BTW "MATE" is pronounced just like the "mate" in "yerba mate") in Desktop #3, Firefox (where Jessi is logged into TDF right now), Google Chrome (Elisabeth) and Chromium (me) in Desktop #1 with our Gmail/G Suite emails in the respective browsers... so I'm gonna carry on... later!
MDBG

73 de KI5JYD

INFORMATIONS