realsexdoll.com

How to stuff a vinyl doll ?

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Paul60

How to stuff a vinyl doll ?

Post by Paul60 »

I have been searching around here but can't find anything.

Can someone give me a step by step guide to stuffing a vinyl doll please.

I have the material I need sorted, 2kg of fiber fill.

But I just need to know;

1. Where and how big to make the hole.

2. How best to stuff without causing further damage or enlarging the hole etc.

3. Then how to close and seal the hole.

Any tips appreciated.

Barbarous
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: How to stuff a vinyl doll ?

Post by Barbarous »

paul60, A lot depends on the doll, mine had the stuffed head, hands and feet. I made
a door like incision in her mid/lower back big enough to get my hand through. I filled
the arms first because they are the most time consuming. It will be easier if you find
something flexible and long for stuffing areas your hand won't fit. I used a flexible automotive
magnet that is about 2 ft. long, just wrap the end with tape making a ball. Stuff until satisfied
with the look and proceed to the next area. I found something to fill the front and rear cavities
so they would not collapse during stuffing, also mine had inflatable boobs so careful around the
fill tubes. Then it's just stuffing until you are satisfied with the look. To close I cut a flexible piece
of cardboard slightly bigger than the hole and tucked it inside and sealed the skin with 1.5" Gorilla
clear repair tape. The Gorilla tape worked well and felt similar to the dolls skin. The whole process
took a little over an hour. Lasted a long time until the dolls skin got brittle and began to crack.
The good part is when she goes you can use the stuffing for the next doll Good luck!

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

When I used to stuff vinyl dolls, I would try to make my incision at a point that would be covered by clothing or lingerie most of the time. Additionally, I used a flesh-colored tape to try to make it less of an eye-sore (still an eye-sore though). Some folks have tried to remove the head and put it back on using vinyl glue, but I had poor results on the one time that I tried this.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Paul60

Post by Paul60 »

Thanks for the tips guys.

How does a stuffed vinyl doll look and feel compared to air filled ?

Is it really worth the effort ?

I'm hoping it will still look and feel fairly realistic.

Barbarous
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Barbarous »

Paul , I think you will be pleased. It adds weight and dimension to
the doll. Definitely worth the effort and not as difficult as it seems.
When I shop for inflatables now I picture them stuffed cuz they're
going to leak. Have fun! Another thing I have used is the flesh colored
medical tape and then cover that with the Gorilla tape. You just have to
experiment to see what you like.

Paul60

Post by Paul60 »

Barbarous wrote:Paul , I think you will be pleased. It adds weight and dimension to
the doll. Definitely worth the effort and not as difficult as it seems.
When I shop for inflatables now I picture them stuffed cuz they're
going to leak. Have fun! Another thing I have used is the flesh colored
medical tape and then cover that with the Gorilla tape. You just have to
experiment to see what you like.
Thanks Barbarous,

I'm wondering how difficult it will be to get the stuffing material past her private bits and down into the legs. They are fixed.

I bought a product off ebay called Tear Aid (Type B) for vinyl.

It is a transparent film and self adhesive so no messy glues. It comes in a 1ft x 3" length and can be cut to shape.

It sticks like s**t to a blanket and can be used for heavy duty projects like inflatable boats.

That should seal her back up I'm hoping.

And finally, should I make a 3 sided cut to make like a door/access flap or just one straight incision ?

Barbarous
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Barbarous »

paul60, not usually difficult getting past her internal bits as there is more room than you
think and it doesn't take much for a hand full of stuffing. Leave the canals empty until stuffing
that area, then place something in them to keep them from collapsing. I cut a three sided door
rather than a two sided flap because I didn't want to risk a tear and it gave me room to work.
I didn't measure the length of the sides, but for me ( depends on your hand size) each open
side was 6 inches.

Paul60

Post by Paul60 »

Barbarous wrote:paul60, not usually difficult getting past her internal bits as there is more room than you
think and it doesn't take much for a hand full of stuffing. Leave the canals empty until stuffing
that area, then place something in them to keep them from collapsing. I cut a three sided door
rather than a two sided flap because I didn't want to risk a tear and it gave me room to work.
I didn't measure the length of the sides, but for me ( depends on your hand size) each open
side was 6 inches.
Thanks Barbarous,

My local craft store has 1kg bags of a product called 'Stuffit'. I'm hoping 2 bags should suffice.

Just hope they don't twig what a middle age bloke is going to use it to stuff ! :oops:

Barbarous
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Barbarous »

Nah, they won't flinch could be for anything, pillows, couch repair, car upholstery,
stuffing dolls. I bought a 10 pound box and because of expansion used very little of it,
about enough to fill a kitchen garbage bag.

Paul60

Post by Paul60 »

I stuffed my Dio Shi doll tonight.

Oh what a feeling!

She feels a lot more realistic and cuddlier than air, and she is warmer.

The extra weight (around 2kg) adds another dimension too.

Now I just need to find a way to neatly seal & close the hole.

It got torn and enlarged with some ripped, jagged edges as I stuffed her. :(

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Thanks to the information in this thread I have successfully stuffed by beloved Diao Shi who finally sprung a leak after 8 months of use and love. I used a scalpel to cut a "small "door" in the small of her back just big enough to fit my hand into. Her arms are still holding air and are a separate piece. I couldn't figure out a good place to make a hole to put stuffing into them, so I skipped that for now and will deal with it when I need to later. I don't use her for anal so I just inserted a large test tube into her vagina to keep that open while I put stuffing first into her legs, and then the rest of her body. I used small handfulls so that everything would be evenly stuffed. I left her breasts filled with air, but packed all of her other spaces. I used 2 and a half 20-oz. bags of Poly Fill which I purchased at a crafts store (Michaels). After finishing, I also cut off the valve stem then covered both the "door" and the hole from the valve stem with clear Gorilla tape. I also found that my scalpel had cut all the way through and made a small cut on her front so I taped that closed, too.
DSCF2985.JPG
DSCF2986.JPG
DSCF2987.JPG
DSCF2988.JPG
She looked great as soon as I was done, so after I took those pictures I gave her a "test ride" - I realized I should have lubed the test tube I used to keep her vagina open because when I pulled it out it turned the inside of her vagina a bit inside out so I had to use my fingers to push it back into her. Still, she felt pretty damn good. I love that she can take more of my weight (I'm 6'5" and 230 lbs) and that she has more weight and bulk. I loved her as an air doll, but it's exciting to have her now as a solid doll, and to know that I have extended our time together. I am thinking that maybe I should have stuffed her even more full. After our playtime, we was a bit "mushed" looking, although she soon filled back out on her own. We slept cuddled together last night and she was wonderfully snuggly. I don't own a Teddy Babe, but I imagine they feel something like this.

artturikele
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by artturikele »

Nice work ! I have Diaoshi / Vibee doll from France .Leaking after one year.
i think , im trying to stuffing her :)

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

After having sex a few times with her, I'm thinking I do want to force a bit more stuffing into Xiaofan's torso and pubic region. The sex has been good - and once it was great - but she gets "mushed" more than I'd like where my body puts the most pressure on her. She does regain her shape afterwards, but over time I think she might get more and more flattened. Also I'd like her butt to be more firm to show off those great Diaoshi curves.

Other than that, no complaints. It's great that I can still be with her long after I would have had to replace her. She means a lot to me. It does make cleaning her after sex more work, and hiding her is more complicated, but she seems to fit in the back of my closet behind my other doll. It is a bit weird that since she doesn't have a skeleton her limbs bend in unnatural places at unnatural angles, but that could lead to some exotic sex positions!

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

I just re-opened Xiaofan (cutting the exact same area as I did for her original operation) and stuffed most of another 20 oz. bag of polyfill into her, making sure to tightly pack her beautiful Diao Shi buttocks and pelvic region. I also added a bit more around her boobs and neck to make her more solid in these areas. Once again I was careful to insert something into her vaginal to keep that sleeve open (and if you use your doll for anal you'll need to keep that sleeve open, too). This time I used a round roll-on deodorant bottle which I made sure to coat with lube first so that it would be easy to remove afterwards. I could feel it inside her as I worked and packed more stuffing around it in what I hope will be the right places.

Afterwards I removed some of the old gorilla tape around her incision and used new tape to carefully close her up again, taking care to minimize wrinkles and made a smooth surface that will feel good when I have my arms around her back. I removed the vaginal insert and rinsed out the lube and will need to dry her. I also cut off the 2 breast valve stems on her upper back and placed a piece of smooth vinyl tape over the holes so I won't feel them anymore when I embrace her. She has a nice smooth back now. I must have nicked something inside because neither breast holds air as well as it used to, but they do hold their shape unless I give them a squeeze, so I'm okay with it.

I haven't had a chance to test ride her yet, but we did roll around on the bed and make out and the extra bulk of her body feels very nice. Again, this might not be a good option for people who need that "inflatable feel" (she's like a big teddy bear "with benefits," but I'm very happy to have prolonged her life. I'm quite emotionally attached to the girl!

p.s., Now I have to clean her the way I do my solid doll: I put a mop bucket on the floor beside the bed and a sheet of plastic down, then lay her face down on the edge of the bed with her legs on the floor straddling the bucket. I fill a lawn sprayer with anti-bacterial soap and water, insert the nozzle into her and then give her a thorough douche, repeating with water. I've practiced enough so it generally takes only 10 minutes or so. Then I wipe her external areas with an anti-bacterial disposable wipe as needed. I dry her using tampons and then an aquarium air pump.
DSCF3059.JPG

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

I think I will do this at some point with a vinyl doll. I will also add a pvc armature and likely a zipper in the back so access to add stuffing or adjust the armature will be easier to do. I'm only in the planning phase now, but I will make sure to share the experiment when I am ready.
Anatomically Correct Adult Doll owner since 2013, Dollhouse miniaturist since 2009, lifetime fan of dolls!!!

INFORMATIONS