www.wmdolls.com

Areola Job

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
d011user

Areola Job

Post by d011user »

Alexis was delivered with the wrong areola size: 4mm instead of 5mm. Most frustrating was that I had pointed this out to the vendor in the pre-shipment photos that were emailed to me, yet the problem was still not corrected. Further, the doll arrived with a quality control checklist which had the 5mm box checked.

So I set about trying to figure out how to "fix" the areolae. Now I know areola preference can be a religious discussion, but I totally love the results here - pretty much exactly what I was looking for.

They pass the suck test - not smearing off onto her bra, and were easy to apply. After initial application, they lightened up just a bit to just about the exact shade I wanted. Make-up used is shown below.
IMG_1220.JPG
IMG_1220.JPG (431.38 KiB) Viewed 8679 times
IMG_1221.JPG
IMG_1221.JPG (319.71 KiB) Viewed 8679 times
IMG_1219.JPG
IMG_1219.JPG (375.57 KiB) Viewed 8679 times
IMG_1226.JPG
IMG_1226.JPG (388.2 KiB) Viewed 8679 times
IMG_1227.JPG
IMG_1227.JPG (350.25 KiB) Viewed 8679 times
IMG_1222.JPG
IMG_1222.JPG (347.13 KiB) Viewed 8679 times
Doll Fiancé: Alexis Nicole: WM156cm H-cup Head #122 Hairstyle 10
eBay 6000g/KK breast forms (mounted on four BB&B body pillows)

Buick225
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Areola Job

Post by Buick225 »

WOW! Those huge tits look very sexy with the large dark areolae d011user. Nice pics.

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Nice job and thanks for sharing

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

That's not bad. Too dark for me given the lightness of her skin, but the premise is good. I've also used makeup to recolor Brie's areolae (which are also 5cm versions), but I use an Apricot color lipstick for a color closer to the areola you hadn't colored. I use regular 'screw-up' lipstick though... do you think the 'palette and brush' type works better?

d011user

Post by d011user »

I don't know if the "palette and brush" would work better on areola, since i haven't tried a lipstick, but i can say that the "e.l.f" Concealer Brush in the photo I posted was an ease and a pleasure to use. It was very easy to dab and push and poke the make-up on just exactly where i wanted it, and I felt i could've created a dappled edge if i had so desired. I used the "24 hour color tattoo" jar for the entire areolae, and the Maybelline powder tray (very dark) was just used very sparingly to try to give a very very dark nipple tip. I felt that i was also able to use the handkerchief to "smear" the dark areolae color into the surrounding skin to give a blended look instead of a sharp edge.

I'm sure i'll have to re-apply her areolae color after i finish sucking it all back off :) :) :) so will be open to other suggestions.

One minor trouble with all/most of these beige/brown eyeshades i tried is that the seem to contain a small amount of glitter.

Originally, the vendor had sent me a palette of liquidy- eye makeups which didn't seem to work at all, because even after being applied to my TPE sample overnight, they wiped completely off the next day. I think i got the idea for power-based makeups from another forum post on areolae coloring and from Jim at a Ruby13 (he did a good job giving me big dark areolae on my Ruby13 breast pillow...

I had also bought the Maybelline Color Tatto 24 hour crayon (730 creamy chocolate) but ended up not using it, but i forgot why. It was probably either too glittery or too liquidy so that it wasn't adhering to the TPE.

But, based on the dark shades of brown and beige I wanted, I think that pushes me more to eye makeup shades than to lipstick shades?

jerryr708

Post by jerryr708 »

I just ordered my doll with 5 cm tan areolas over light tan skin. I heard that you can request up to 8 cm areolas with some vendors. Just because they don't advertise it, doesn't mean they won't do it. You have to request it.
I hope they don't screw mine up, that would suck. I always associated small areolas with youth and large areolas with maturity, but I'm not a boob expert, why I play with dolls.

d011user

Post by d011user »

Well, they screwed mine up, even though I told them it was wrong all the way in China before she shipped, and it did suck at first, but the doll was indeed so beautiful and sexy, and it really didn't mar the experience for me (Alexis is my first doll, arrived early June). And had the doll been built correct as ordered, with 5cm areolae, I may never have even considered enlarging them to what I think is the correct and proportionate size, shape, and shade :)

So, it has all turned out for the best, I've learned how to enhance and maintain areolae, and have discovered that several decades spent closely studying areolae has subconsciously turned me into an areolae artist :)

jerryr708

Post by jerryr708 »

d011user wrote:Well, they screwed mine up, even though I told them it was wrong all the way in China before she shipped, and it did suck at first, but the doll was indeed so beautiful and sexy, and it really didn't mar the experience for me (Alexis is my first doll, arrived early June). And had the doll been built correct as ordered, with 5cm areolae, I may never have even considered enlarging them to what I think is the correct and proportionate size, shape, and shade :)

So, it has all turned out for the best, I've learned how to enhance and maintain areolae, and have discovered that several decades spent closely studying areolae has subconsciously turned me into an areolae artist :)
Being an artist is a real asset for this hobby. You were able to look outside the box and create what you wanted and make it better than factory. Eventually through experience of doll ownership and to prevent us from getting bored, we will all need to grow and pick up the paint and improve our skills at some point. You are just well ahead of the game is all. I believe that these dolls are just a base canvas that need lots of final touches anyway. I started watching Youtube makeup tutorials for the first time..imagine that.

I'm curious what vendor you went with and if you could PM me.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

jerryr708 wrote: I heard that you can request up to 8 cm areolas with some vendors.
Only if she's a redhead, at least in my experience! :)

Very crafty work, d011user!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

Big juggs are everywhere....

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

CF wrote:
jerryr708 wrote: I heard that you can request up to 8 cm areolas with some vendors.
Only if she's a redhead, at least in my experience! :)
Redheads with large areolas are awesome!

Nice work, @d011user!

:) :thumbs_up:

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

Looks good, d011user.

Wish someone would figure out something that would actually stay for a bit though, like it comes from the factory with. My girl's in desperate need of a lip redo.

d011user

Post by d011user »

I don't yet have any indication that it will be wearing off soon, unlike lipstick - which kisses off and loses all its 'kick' within a day or so. And i still haven't found any kind of lip gloss that stays on. One tube of lip gloss i bought - L'Oréal Colour Riche leGloss - literary just dribbled off her lips and was about to drip onto her chin. I didn't soak in or adhere at all. A lady I met in the make-up aisle recommended vaseline as lip gloss, and that's as good as anything i've tried so far, of course it needs to be reapplied after kissing, but would work for a photo shoot i think...

So we'll see how this eye-makeup-as-areola-paint works out, I should have "longevity data" in a month or so. But i am heartened by how robust it seems to be so far - like i wrote, it's not smearing onto my mouth when I suck hard on them, or onto her bra. Having "tattoo" in the name of the product gives me some confidence :)

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by AGL »

d011user wrote:I don't yet have any indication that it will be wearing off soon, unlike lipstick - which kisses off and loses all its 'kick' within a day or so. And i still haven't found any kind of lip gloss that stays on. One tube of lip gloss i bought - L'Oréal Colour Riche leGloss - literary just dribbled off her lips and was about to drip onto her chin. I didn't soak in or adhere at all. A lady I met in the make-up aisle recommended vaseline as lip gloss, and that's as good as anything i've tried so far, of course it needs to be reapplied after kissing, but would work for a photo shoot i think...

So we'll see how this eye-makeup-as-areola-paint works out, I should have "longevity data" in a month or so. But i am heartened by how robust it seems to be so far - like i wrote, it's not smearing onto my mouth when I suck hard on them, or onto her bra. Having "tattoo" in the name of the product gives me some confidence :)
That's good news! :thumbs_up:

Yeah, I've been fearful to try anything on my baby's lips so far, for fear of it smudging & making a mess of her beautiful face. I've had recommendations of using foundation or dry makeup, but haven't tried any of those so far. Let me know if you try it on her lips - I'd be curious how it holds up & looks there. Another member also recommended a lipstain called OnceBitten, but haven't gotten any of that yet either. Definitely keep us updated concerning longevity though, if you wouldn't mind.

bob7892
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bob7892 »

Food colouring is another option you could try , and it's edible so no problems if you do suck them off :D :D :D
Welcome to Future , Just take a look inside .
We've got every thing you need , including Sex Android's
Come on Boys , Just take a look , Every things Unique
If You want Real Sexy Dolls , Just cum and take a peak
In The Future ,In The Future
So Welcome !!!!!!!!!
WELCOME !!!!!! To The FUTURE !!!!!!!!!!

My Girls and their stories https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 13&t=87890

My first doll Latasha is on a secret mission to find the perfect body !!!!!

Kireina's song https://youtu.be/sxSw20Gmubs

Some one said , Guys have girlfriends , because they have not found their perfect doll :D :D :D :D
Well I have :D :D :D :D Her name Is Kireina AND she's a 6ye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I am me , and just me , and always will be me , and I don't deserve to be put in a box :evil: nobody does .bob7892

INFORMATIONS