http://www.climax-doll.com/

Brianna sooo curvy!

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
Alabina21
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Brianna sooo curvy!

Post by Alabina21 »

Sexy Sex Doll wrote:Hey guys, you can choose this combination here, Climax sexy body with WM beautiful face! Also choose the specifications you want. What a great match, Climax Body + WM Head

:oops: :oops: :oops:
So is it safe to assume you can combine a Climax Head doll with a WM body?? Will the neck bolt be able to fit the head?

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

Alabina21 wrote:
Sexy Sex Doll wrote:Hey guys, you can choose this combination here, Climax sexy body with WM beautiful face! Also choose the specifications you want. What a great match, Climax Body + WM Head

So is it safe to assume you can combine a Climax Head doll with a WM body?? Will the neck bolt be able to fit the head?
The bolt will fit
Watch out the skin colour though, feel free to ask for more

:D :D :D
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

Alabina21
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Alabina21 »

Sexy Sex Doll wrote:
Alabina21 wrote:

The bolt will fit
Watch out the skin colour though, feel free to ask for more

:D :D :D

Thank you for answering. I will be buying a head as soon as funds are available then :thumbs_up:

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

For pure sensuality, the #142 is one of the most incredible faces ever created. Combined with this super curvy body gives one super hot mama!

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

sexy....simply sexy 8)

Marko1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Marko1 »

Thank you , yes wm#142 face is super sexy. Here is Brianna with brown eyes and brown hair.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 3946 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (1.27 MiB) Viewed 3946 times
YL 158cm Big booty “ Gina”

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Nice lips! :D and a number of soft landing spots! :whistle:

ClimaxDoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by ClimaxDoll »

She is Very sexy and charming :!:

Plastic_Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Plastic_Man »

Yah, one of THE most amazing dolls I have ever seen, anywhere!! She is just oozing sexiness. Actually, all of the CM dolls are super hot.

But 100 lbs?? That is a SUPER heavy doll. Even 70-80 lbs is a load, especially because it is dead weight. I guess you need to use a dolly for this hot dolly haha!

But the pics are out of this freaking world mind blowingly hot!!

1982fn
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by 1982fn »

Beautiful!!!

dannyloblack

Post by dannyloblack »

Wow very sexy and hot doll, love that ass so sexy and big! :)

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Plastic_Man wrote:Yah, one of THE most amazing dolls I have ever seen, anywhere!! She is just oozing sexiness. Actually, all of the CM dolls are super hot.

But 100 lbs?? That is a SUPER heavy doll. Even 70-80 lbs is a load, especially because it is dead weight. I guess you need to use a dolly for this hot dolly haha!

But the pics are out of this freaking world mind blowingly hot!!
Yes - unfortunately the 100lbs puts her out of reach of approx 80-90% of guys out there (due to age, health, poor fitness, injury, disability)

Although it is important to note: You can actually get used to moving these heavier girls around once you are a bit more experienced and if you are super careful with your lifting and moving techniques. My first doll was the WM140D in Nov 2015 - she is about 24kgs and at first I thought 'Gee she is heavy and tough to move around'. I do have significant back and spinal injuries so in reality this 24kg should really be about my limit... but I simply had to see what it was like with a 'full sized' doll.

So in May 2016 I got the OR156G (32kgs) and the pioneer of busty TPE dolls, the WM165K (34kgs). Now it was like 'man these full sized bitches are so damn heavy' and the WM140D felt fairly light in comparison. Then I got used to the 32-34kg girls then in June 2017 I upgraded to the SUPER busty OR162i. She weighs in at a whopping 43kgs so basically the same as the CLM160cm. When I ordered her I was thinking 'are you mad - how the hell are you going to handle this monster chick when your sorry weak-crippled back can't really even handle the 24kg WM140D?'

But you know what..... when you want something badly enough, you find a way to make it work.... patience, planning, technique and experience. It can work for most (not all) of us. There is a huge difference going from 24kgs to 34kgs and a big difference again rising up another 10kgs to the mid-40s but if you really like the look of this doll (or any of the other 40kg dolls) then it CAN BE MANAGED if you are prepared to be diligent and careful in your planning.

I have the #142 face on the amazing OR162i and I can definitely tell you that once you have got a huge titty huge ass booty mama placed on top of you riding you like a wild wildebeest there is NOTHING in the world that comes close to seeing this gorgeous 142 face looking lustfully into your eyes whilst you are slamming her and her titties are smashing into your face..... TOTALLY OUT OF THIS WORLD!
:glou:
Lauren2.jpg
Lauren2.jpg (1 MiB) Viewed 3817 times
CHEERS TO ALL LOVERS OF SUPER LARGE BREASTED WOMEN!

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

LJ69 wrote:
Plastic_Man wrote: [...]

But you know what..... when you want something badly enough, you find a way to make it work.... patience, planning, technique and experience. It can work for most (not all) of us. There is a huge difference going from 24kgs to 34kgs and a big difference again rising up another 10kgs to the mid-40s but if you really like the look of this doll (or any of the other 40kg dolls) then it CAN BE MANAGED if you are prepared to be diligent and careful in your planning.

I have the #142 face on the amazing OR162i and I can definitely tell you that once you have got a huge titty huge ass booty mama placed on top of you riding you like a wild wildebeest there is NOTHING in the world that comes close to seeing this gorgeous 142 face looking lustfully into your eyes whilst you are slamming her and her titties are smashing into your face..... TOTALLY OUT OF THIS WORLD!

Thanks for the inspiration dude, i'm also planning on working my way up to this big ass chic, she's my dream woman!

Also thanks to Marko1 for bringing us these pics :)

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

PaulDenton2001 wrote:
LJ69 wrote:
Plastic_Man wrote: [...]

Thanks for the inspiration dude, i'm also planning on working my way up to this big ass chic, she's my dream woman!

Also thanks to Marko1 for bringing us these pics :)

Hello PaulDenton2001 - you are welcome mate - welcome to TDF. I just spent the weekend away with the OR162i - all 43kgs of womanly pleasure. Amazing fun but back is a bit sore now after lifting that PHAT ASS bitch around!

Be careful getting +35kg doll (if this is your first doll) as they do take some getting used to. If you are a fit strong man then you should be all fine straight away but if you are old or injured etc then choose wisely as a super heavy doll is GREAT if you are strong and fit and GREAT once you are experienced with dolls but might be a bit tough if you are a 'first-timer'.

Regards
LJ69

BTW took 15 different faces with me to mix and match on the OR162i but spent 80% of my time with the OR01 and #142 face (same face as this thread). Those two faces are just so incredibly beautiful that I barely looked at the other girls........

Surferboi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Surferboi »

With the blonde hair I think she looks very similar to Pamela Anderson in her earlier days, although I like Brianna's curves a lot more :)

INFORMATIONS