www.wmdolls.com

My 170M Cup review and pics

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Alec79

Re: My 170M Cup review and pics

Post by Alec79 »

bobhenry wrote:
MoviePilot wrote:
Boulderjase wrote:
Barbydoll wrote:Did you take pictures of your doll's private parts when you got it and if so would you share them? Are you sure you didn't get a fake?
Months ago when I saw the first promotion pictures of this full size dolls I already wrote they will tear very easy because of massive design failure. 8O
Just take a closer look, I'm design engineer for molded plastic parts and sometimes I'm really shocked even when I see promotion pictures... :roll:
Some manufacturers are like lemmings copying the same mistakes from each other...
There are people which keep on selling this crap even if they know this. :thumbs_down:
What is the massive design failure? Really want to know more specifics on this.

Like bobhenry already tried to state with 'micro penises", currently the dolls are designed to be a "disposable product" for western guys. Especially an anal entry of 5mm in diameter may work for most of the Chinese designers but it's definitely too less if you're equipped a little heavier.
But luckily it seems that they start to wake up, at least looking at the anal entry design of Z-onedoll

@bobhenry: I'm really sorry to hear your situation, I also assume that the TPE of that doll is kinda weird. Last time, I quite "painted" with Preparer on mine - no reaction like you had with yours.
Yeah I think my doll is defective or something. When I apply yhe preparer and paste I get a nuclear reaction.

Ive been checkig these z one dolls this morning. Looking fine. And i have received a very nice offer from ordoll yesterday so Im kinda not sure what to do. Honestly Id rather have my 170 fixed. I like that she is tall.

Z-onedoll has a 170 size. Very nice looking too...with a detailed anus makes it a huge plus. It's on my list of possibilities.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

This is a very distressing thread to read. Commiserations.

I got in trouble from TPE fans for saying that silicone dolls last longer and are easier to repair . . . but it remains a truth.

With TPE dolls one's really got to be very gentle at first and monitor any damage which might be resulting before it gets catastrophic. Plenty of lube is key.

Best wishes

Harem

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I got in trouble from TPE fans for saying that silicone dolls last longer and are easier to repair
That is not cool.....
The oldest TPE doll to date is about 6 years old and we know silcone dolls older than that.
As far as minor damage, like cuts, for silicone dolls you can use staples like stiches vs the TPE glue and since indigo20 cam on board, major repairs can be done better now so that gap is closing.
A small cut in a TPE doll will pretty much stay the same unless stressed, but I saw a small cut on a silicone doll grow and grow because as a newbie, I was afraid to fix it.
As far as the doll in question since my 163 had some major damage, I used a larger insert.
Jeff

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:
I got in trouble from TPE fans for saying that silicone dolls last longer and are easier to repair
That is not cool.....
Well actually I'm having to cope with having bought a Jinsan doll second hand which had been used for photography but had, undisclosed, been used for more, and face having to deal with a vagina split and I'm not sure which route to take in doing it.

I had intended to use her for photography and resell her at the same price but with damage which is difficult to repair, either I keep her and take the unintended dent in my budget or give her away at total loss.

At the bottom there's a split, and at the top, a fragmentation of the surface of the TPE either through friction or through an agressive solvent, cleaner, detergent or lube.

I don't dispute that as photo models TPE dolls can last a very long time. But in action, it's a matter of go gently and watch for any damage making sure it doesn't get worse.

Best wishes

Harem

snippet
Apprentice
Apprentice

Mishap with repair kit

Post by snippet »

What care products were used for this areas vaginal and anal, before you repaired it? Something disturbs the process and destroys the doll in these places.

Its exactly the same, if you repaired with the TPE-Glue (solvent) and the TPE is contamined.

teddykan1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by teddykan1 »

Hey bobhenry
How're you and your girl getting on? Any more pics?
Thanks

Mamilla

Post by Mamilla »

Wauw what a read.

I went into this thread looking for the WM170M experience. She looks amazing!
I'm so sorry to hear about the damage and the failed attempts at repairing her.

I don't own a doll yet and after some research looking around the 170M was going to be my first pick aesthetically.
Now besides tearing I read about finger pokes and staining? Not so sure about purchasing one anymore.

What I was wondering and might be a solution for your problem is making her vagina deeper and wider and just put a fleshlight in there.
Just for when you want to have sex with her or is this a total no no?
The List:
Dolls Castle 150K
ZX160J,
FJ 145,
WM164J, WM150M
HR164,
JY159,
LushDoll 153E

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

This is a no no nO!

Finger poking doesn't happen, without accident on these dolls
Staining from dark things, particularly clothes can happen on every doll if you don't take care.
It disappears after a while. Additional you can handle it with some stain remover..

Main issue on these dolls is the heavy weight. Consider this before
These tearing issues are not exemplary on this doll.
Material is very durable, nonetheless you have to treat it with care.

Please, try some more research :evidence:
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

bobhenry
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by bobhenry »

Mamilla wrote:Wauw what a read.

I went into this thread looking for the WM170M experience. She looks amazing!
I'm so sorry to hear about the damage and the failed attempts at repairing her.

I don't own a doll yet and after some research looking around the 170M was going to be my first pick aesthetically.
Now besides tearing I read about finger pokes and staining? Not so sure about purchasing one anymore.

What I was wondering and might be a solution for your problem is making her vagina deeper and wider and just put a fleshlight in there.
Just for when you want to have sex with her or is this a total no no?
She is damaged beyond repair.
A huge tear formed inside her vag. Trying to fix it caused the same kind of damage as before.

Fixing her poophole doesnt seem to work either. Whenever the TPE cures, it doesnt stay strong enough and it retears again.

I wont use her anymore. She will just remain in the bed.
I bought a JY for $1100 usd which should arrive tomorrow. We will see what happen. Hopefully the 170 was just a dud.

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

bobhenry wrote: She is damaged beyond repair.
A huge tear formed inside her vag. Trying to fix it caused the same kind of damage as before.

Fixing her poophole doesnt seem to work either. Whenever the TPE cures, it doesnt stay strong enough and it retears again.

I wont use her anymore. She will just remain in the bed.
I bought a JY for $1100 usd which should arrive tomorrow. We will see what happen. Hopefully the 170 was just a dud.
I hope you have more luck with the new doll. :thumbs_up:
Do you have some skills in welding or soldering?
TPE as thermoplast works fine for thermoplastic welding for example with a Hot Air Rework Station and some safety equipment.
And if this goes wrong you could even remold her to use fleshlight or other inserts by cutting a cavity with a hot metal tube.
She might even feel better than new with this modification with some visual decline.

HoboBob

Post by HoboBob »

You know I had an experienced doll owner I asked for help suggest mostly only silicone dolls to me. Recently I have been seeing test videos of silicone vs tpe since i am considering sticking in the 2k area price range for now and since I am a very kinestetic (touch oriented) person I was thinking of getting going with my favorite shaped WM doll 148cm for my first purchase or some other tpe dolls that have caught my eye due to how soft they looked and how realistically their butt and breasts deformed....but now I see why why the doll owner has been mostly suggesting silicone even at my price range.....this crap is scary.

I am a very thick male down under and I am now scared if i purchase a TPE doll i am going to tear it in very few uses... I may have to throw TPE off my consideration list :/ Thats a shame too cause the WM 148cm is my perfect dream shape out of all the dolls I have seen on the market so far :/
I ask too many questions! DAMN IT I WANT MORE SUGAR!!!!

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

You mean the YL148?
These is one of the best dolls around. Going to be a real classic. There are not known big issues on this doll.
Perfect in weight and height, sexy curvy in perfection, supersoft TPE, even though very durable on all orifices.
If you don't use enough lube, every doll will tear sooner or later.
If you are build noticeable over average, you should consider silicone anyway

Don't panic, because of one really big disaster like this
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Bobhenry - I noticed back in your original review that you were using a regular fan to dry out your doll's lady bits after cleaning. I recommend that you consider purchasing an aquarium air pump instead! It works great for enclosed cavities (and inserts!) and gets the job done pretty quickly too. An hour or two is all you need.

Sorry to see what happened to your doll in this thread, man. I hope the JY exceeds your expectations.

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Concern over width/thickness causing tears could be rectified with an insert model instead of fixed. If you wear out an insert its a much cheaper replacement than an entire doll.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Sorry to read about all this man...I only inserted into my WM158's ass once (seriously like 5 mini strokes, with lube) and it already cracked...And I am not over-average sized in both both length and girth. To me it is most obvious that 'they' just don't make them holes big enough. I know it sucks pretty hard tho!

I've had the most issues with the vagina; cracked open one side to her ass, other side to the clit...well at least it is big enough to enter now ;)
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

INFORMATIONS