www.beautiful-dolls.com

Questions about the Dagmar doll.

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Cnyb

Re: Questions about the Dagmar doll.

Post by Cnyb »

Foot is 8.75" x 3", so womans 5.5 should be good

LuvAnimeGirlz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LuvAnimeGirlz »

Mr_Cthulu wrote:Quick question what's the clothing and shoe size for a dagmar?
For clothing, U.S. Small. Medium or Large Asian sizes work fine as well. Also consider getting a soft tape measure (ensure no sharp or rough edges are on it) and you can also get the measurements in case you want to either make or buy custom made clothing.

Mr_Cthulu

Post by Mr_Cthulu »

Ok thanks for help. Asking because my dagmar is literally a week away and hyped to get back home. :D

Most clothing that I've been looking up is gonna have to to wait till I get things sorted out.

LuvAnimeGirlz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LuvAnimeGirlz »

Mr_Cthulu wrote:Ok thanks for help. Asking because my dagmar is literally a week away and hyped to get back home. :D

Most clothing that I've been looking up is gonna have to to wait till I get things sorted out.
You'll probably want to consider storage options for the clothing. For me, it was an organizational nightmare initially (had the torso type plush dolls well before the anime deluxe and dagmar dolls) to keep the clothing organized.

lvjtn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lvjtn »

i'm thinking about buying a fabric doll, and dagmar doll looks very promising. i mainly want a cuddly sleeping buddy, however, i'm interested in having sex with the doll. as i read, the dagmar doll can be ordered with silicon head. does this head have oral capability, or can any oral head attach to dagmar doll? it's not a top priority, i'm just curious

LuvAnimeGirlz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LuvAnimeGirlz »

lvjtn wrote:i'm thinking about buying a fabric doll, and dagmar doll looks very promising. i mainly want a cuddly sleeping buddy, however, i'm interested in having sex with the doll. as i read, the dagmar doll can be ordered with silicon head. does this head have oral capability, or can any oral head attach to dagmar doll? it's not a top priority, i'm just curious
I'm pretty sure the silicone head does not have oral capability. The fabric head and body can separate where there is maybe a 3-4" diameter hole in the head that the neck goes up through. Based on the shape, I'm not sure that the design would allow an aftermarket head to have an oral hole (spatial constraints). If you got the silicone head, it would attach via the same method, so likely no space for an attachment.

The dagmar is good for cuddling but you'll also want to be aware of anything that may snag or stain the fabric skin (plenty of good threads to check out on TDF by searching terms like anime deluxe, fabric anime, and dagmar. I've slightly nicked the skin a little with rough fingernails/skin as well as clothing tags (the tag felt slightly rough around the edges, and there are ones that release color when damp as well). Also, you would want to be careful not to roll onto the doll's arms while sleeping as this might cause the joint to get loosened. A good way to solve this is to lift the arm, tuck against the body, and place the hand/wrist area towards the crotch/inner thighs.

The eye styles can be customized as far as I know on the fabric head. I have no idea regarding the silicone head, so you'll probably want to ask the vendor directly.

lvjtn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lvjtn »

LuvAnimeGirlz wrote:I'm pretty sure the silicone head does not have oral capability.
thanks the confirmation

keeping her skin clean won't be a problem, i've already bought plenty of body stocks, pyjamas, dresses for my tpe doll. and i'm dead sure it'll be a lot easier dressing up a 14kg doll :)

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

lvjtn wrote:
LuvAnimeGirlz wrote:I'm pretty sure the silicone head does not have oral capability.
thanks the confirmation

keeping her skin clean won't be a problem, i've already bought plenty of body stocks, pyjamas, dresses for my tpe doll. and i'm dead sure it'll be a lot easier dressing up a 14kg doll :)
Yeah, they're very easy to dress. Good range of motion, light weight, smooth non-sticky skin, and not fragile. Couldn't really be easier.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

Newbie98

Post by Newbie98 »

The silicone head does have oral capabilities...

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

Newbie98 wrote:The silicone head does have oral capabilities...
It technically does. The silicone of the head is very firm though, I can only just get a lubed up index finger in there, can't imagine it would be very pleasant for oral sex. Strong suction though.

On that note my "Dagmar" doll with silicone head got here on Wednesday and she's awesome. There's been quite a few improvements since my 3 year old 160 anime. The boobs are amazingly soft (softer than my TPE doll's) and almost feel real - in general the doll feels very soft and smooth, much more so than my old anime doll. The silicone head is pretty nice looking, but too firm - it's nowhere near as good for kissing as my TPE doll, and I wouldn't even attempt oral. The included insert is very good, pretty much on par with a good 3rd party Japanese onahole, and it even has anal. I'll post a review once I've had a bit more time with her (and I need to figure out her name!), but my first impressions are overall very positive.
Attachments
A quick snap of her lounging on the couch.
A quick snap of her lounging on the couch.
165cm.JPG (1.29 MiB) Viewed 3649 times
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

swivelthumb

Post by swivelthumb »

Nice pic

jayjayecks

Post by jayjayecks »

Tomoe wrote:
Newbie98 wrote:The silicone head does have oral capabilities...
It technically does. The silicone of the head is very firm though, I can only just get a lubed up index finger in there, can't imagine it would be very pleasant for oral sex. Strong suction though.

On that note my "Dagmar" doll with silicone head got here on Wednesday and she's awesome. There's been quite a few improvements since my 3 year old 160 anime. The boobs are amazingly soft (softer than my TPE doll's) and almost feel real - in general the doll feels very soft and smooth, much more so than my old anime doll. The silicone head is pretty nice looking, but too firm - it's nowhere near as good for kissing as my TPE doll, and I wouldn't even attempt oral. The included insert is very good, pretty much on par with a good 3rd party Japanese onahole, and it even has anal. I'll post a review once I've had a bit more time with her (and I need to figure out her name!), but my first impressions are overall very positive.
My Vash wants to know where you got that lingerie, for your lady, she's asking for herself!

rb3
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by rb3 »

Hey guys. Question about ordering from beautiful dolls.

Where is the option to choose the breast size?

CNR007

Post by CNR007 »

rb3 wrote:Hey guys. Question about ordering from beautiful dolls.

Where is the option to choose the breast size?
No real option I found on the site when I ordered. I just messaged them directly and they took care of my order.

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

Byakuya Kuciki wrote:Well i did it. I ORDERED MY FIRST DOLL!!!! :multi: I am so hyped. Now comes the wait. :whistle:
Ditto same here! Ordered a Dagmar (C-cup) with realistic silicone head. Everything was finalized on the 8th. So the waiting game comes for me to. BUT this past week I have been having fun picking out clothing items for the new doll. I didn't realize that clothes shopping could be so much fun! LOL!

INFORMATIONS