www.wmdolls.com

WM 161 D-cup has come from Baton Rouge to UK

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
teddykan1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: WM 161 D-cup has come from Baton Rouge to UK

Post by teddykan1 »

Check up #53 or #82. Both are gorgeous on this body

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

teddykan1 wrote:Check up #53 or #82. Both are gorgeous on this body
I love the #82, but she doesn't have that slight overbite. The #53 has an open mouth, so I don't think that's the one either. Does anyone recognize this head? Here it is again:
DSC04039.JPG
DSC04039.JPG (181.64 KiB) Viewed 710 times

Acroyear

Post by Acroyear »

ZZZZ wrote:
I love the #82, but she doesn't have that slight overbite. The #53 has an open mouth, so I don't think that's the one either. Does anyone recognize this head? Here it is again:
DSC04039.JPG

That is head #51.
DAWN - 6YE 165cm F-cup N17 head viewtopic.php?t=175086

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

Acroyear wrote:
ZZZZ wrote:
DSC04039.JPG

That is head #51.
You nailed it, thanks!

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

teddykan1 wrote:The other head that came with her
Hey there,
I am interested in purchasing a Madison (161 cm) doll in the coming months and I love the #86 head. I have been trying to find pictures of that body (161) with the 86 head but haven't been able to . however I think your second head might be the one!! Do you think the head you have is this one? (the one with the eyelash off) btw I kind of like the eyelashes off look!

here is the head I am referring too (on the 1amusa site) do you think your head is that one? I hope so! The lips and nose seem the same to me. And can the head be lowered onto neck any more?Thanks for any feedback!
#86 head.jpg

INFORMATIONS