www.beautiful-dolls.com

Dagmar or Realistic Anime?

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
QUI_76
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Dagmar or Realistic Anime?

Post by QUI_76 »

Okay. Does the head tend to come off, or is it more to do with getting clothing over it? How well does the head stay on in general? As for hair I'll probably see if I can get some medium-length wigs for easier maintenance. How does the wig fasten to the head?. Luckily I have some hair bands left over from when I had my teddy babe- I had to plait her hair to keep it neat, and even then it still tangled! I'll get on to ebay and get hold of a detangling brush as well. Sorry about the barrage of questions! Many thanks

Cnyb

Post by Cnyb »

Head stays on fine, it's just easier to put on certain kinds of clothes with the head off of dolls. I just adjust the elastic clip things on the wig to make wig fit snug for Anime doll. On my TeddyBabe I use wig pins.

bpmf2
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bpmf2 »

I did the Dagmar with the Realistic head. She is beautiful and the head is made of silcone. Very Nice I also have have TPE dolls and love her just as much but easier to use so i play with her more.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

Someone said it before, but I'll confirm that getting her some pajamas will help keep her free from sweat and skin oils. Plus I think it makes her even more cuddly! I have a Teddy Babe, and despite having a pretty impressive wardrobe, this is what she wears the vast majority of the time: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01CY ... UTF8&psc=1.

Despite sleeping with her every night (minus a few days where I was away from home) for the six or seven months I've had her, she's doesn't show any signs of getting dirty. Well... she's starting to get the signature Teddy Babe gray nose from nuzzling my face, but other than that she's in good rig. And we're pretty much wrapped around each other when we sleep, so I'm impressed. I guess I should add that I also wear some kind of pajamas as an extra layer of protection, and I always shower before I go to bed. I was worried with a fabric doll about getting her all sweaty and that she'd end up smelling like a locker room over time, but she doesn't have any kind of smell at all.

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

may I buy a dagmar or Anime in future. :) :D

who know about shipping or problem to eu? :evidence:

some tax problem?

reseller in eu? :?:

QUI_76
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by QUI_76 »

Should be fine; I know that they ship to England, so they probably ship to other countries in the EU as well. You're best off asking beautiful-dolls directly. I can't say what the taxes would be for importing but you can probably find a free tax calculator online.

QUI_76
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by QUI_76 »

Jackie Treehorn: Where do you typically get clothes for her? I've been looking at a few different sites while I'm trying to get a list of items together and it feels a little strange to be honest! It's a shame there aren't any dedicated doll clothing suppliers on the interweb.

JackieTreehorn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JackieTreehorn »

QUI_76 wrote:Jackie Treehorn: Where do you typically get clothes for her? I've been looking at a few different sites while I'm trying to get a list of items together and it feels a little strange to be honest! It's a shame there aren't any dedicated doll clothing suppliers on the interweb.
I bought everything online just because I thought it would be weird buying women's clothes in person. She's a Teddy Babe Deluxe, so she's a full sized doll who wears women's clothes. The regular Teddy Babes are tough to shop for because of their smaller stature though. I'm not an expert on the Happy Dolls, but I think the Dagmar is pretty big??? Someone else can tell you for sure, but I think she just takes women's clothes and I'm sure you can find sizing information somewhere on here.

I bought some stuff on Amazon, I think I got some things from J.C. Penny's (they were having a sale, lol). A lot of her sexier things came from an outfit called Yandy. I don't know that those are the best sources, but things were cheap (I always checked out the sale and clearance sections of the websites) so I was happy. I see a lot of people buying things from those importer sites like alibaba, aliexpress etc. All the places you should never buy a doll from, lol. The clothing suppliers are apparently legit though. I haven't used them, but I think that's where some of the best deals are to be had if you don't mind waiting awhile for delivery. Despite bargain hunting I'm pretty sure I spent more on clothes than I did on the doll, but I maybe kinda went overboard as, like I said, she's just wearing her pajamas the vast majority of the time. Although of course she always has some skimpy underwear or a sexy bikini or something on underneath, haha. If I have the day off and I'm around home the whole time I'll get her dressed, but that's not very often so usually she just lays in bed all day anyway, so there's really nothing for her to get dressed for. Everyone's lifestyle is different, not to mention what they want out of their doll, but looking back I'd probably be just as happy if she just had pajamas and of course some sexy underthings. It's kind of fun buying her clothes anyway. Each to their own though. Maybe you'll want to get her dressed every day. I work 6 days a week (and October-February that gets closer to 7) so I'm just not around home that much, but if I was I'd probably get her changed out of her pajamas more and have her sit around the house. It is kinda fun when I get a chance to do it. Last Sunday she put a dress on, but I think that's the only time this month she's gotten out of her pajamas. She's one lazy doll!

I looked around and couldn't find it, but I remember there was someone on the forums who had a business making custom doll clothes. Maybe I'm just being dumb and someone else can direct you to it. Being custom work it wasn't the cheapest way to go though and was mostly used for smaller dolls for whom proper clothes are hard to find and/or specialized custom outfits, like from a movie or video game or something like that. To be honest I remember thinking it wasn't nearly as expensive as I would have expected, but specialized, custom one-offs are naturally going to be a lot more costly than mass produced clothing.

Good luck!

Cnyb

Post by Cnyb »

US Womens S is what i get, i'll verify bust and hip range if they have a measurement guide on item i order

QUI_76
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by QUI_76 »

I just spoke to Joy and have officially placed an order. I'm excited! I'll do a review and a couple of pictures when she's here.
Now to play the waiting game :whistle:
JackieTreehorn: Thanks for looking. I will take a look around and see what I can dig up. Though as you say it's probably not the cheapest way to go. I had a look at Yandy and the selection's amazing. Wonder if they ship to the UK. I'll take a look on alibaba etc. as well. There's a retailer here called Jacomco which I think does something similar.
Cnyb: Thanks. I'll start looking for clothing in that range but if you can verify I'd be much obliged

LuvAnimeGirlz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LuvAnimeGirlz »

I used Ebay and Amazon a bit. I felt the selection was still limited, so I started checking out other places. For the UK, shipping might be a bit more for some of the smaller shops in the US.

A few shops/brands that I've had good experience with and had some particular styles that I liked.

WickedTemptations has a decent variety of lingerie, swimwear, dresses, etc. Some of their material lets off like the jersey material lets off a good amount of lint, and the metallic blue on an item has some color released off of it when I conducted my 3 standard tests on clothing which consists of a standard wash, water rub with tissue, isopropyl alcohol rub test with tissue to see if color comes off on any of those. However, their non-metallic in house items listed as matte (probably lycra/spandex material, but listed as stretch matte) are good to go in my experience. Just 2 areas to watch out for. 1) the metal o-rings have a cut section in them that may need to have the ring rotated to place this section underneath the strap section to prevent scratching of the doll. 2) the tags have sharp edges/sides due to either some sort of stitching or heat treatment to seal the edges. I trim them since it caught the fabric doll skin slightly and roughed up the fabric. If it feels rough and scratchy to you, then it is also possible that it can damage the fabric skin.

I've also tried, Amazon Japan (may require a forwarding service depending on the items), Yahoo Shopping Japan (Will require proxy service as billing address must match shipping address, but they only allow a Japanese address on both based on the form layout), and Rakuten (Japanese stores for the items I bought).

Omosirokurabu - they are available on Amazon Japan, yahoo shopping Japan, and their own web page. Some PVC and shiny material outfits. Some of the colors will bleed or rub off. I recall the black will color transfer onto onahole sleeve material (not sure if it was a TPE, Silicone, or some other material). Velcro, zippers, and metal grommets pose some hazards to fabric dolls. I had to either sew in some extra fabric as a guard, remove velcro and change the attachment type, or put some sealant over rough areas of the metal grommets any any other things like lace up string aglet (ie. those plastic bits on the end of shoelaces).

Realise - They are on Amazon Japan, or can be found on other sites as well. I recall Cultutu has them for the EU and UK. They do swimsuits, with typically high leg cuts. No issues with color transfer or color bleed. Zipper integration is excellent. I don't recall any rough edges at all on their items. They are however, a bit pricey. I wanted one of the K-5001 series (discontinued) catsuit style swimwear that covers arms and legs as well as a substitute to the bodystocking, but they were discontinued before I got around to them. While checking on this brand, I found out the re-released it in different colors as the FB-001 series. They tend to just release items in limited runs, so I don't expect a particular style to stick around for more than 2 years in a particular color or even the style itself in some cases.

Sheridyn Swimwear - Australian based. Can be found on Amazon or Ebay from my experience. Haven't had any issues with color transfer or rough edges even on their darker colors.

Overall, I guess it depends on what you're looking for. Most of the clothing items I've bought for my dolls are either lingerie, or swimwear. There's quite a few other brands and stores I've visited and bought from over the years. I can probably go dig those up too. Keeping an inventory list of clothing items with brand color, and other details sure comes in handy.

QUI_76
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by QUI_76 »

Nice! Thank you. I'll have a good look around these sites. Sounds like they stock most of what I'm after (dresses/skirts/racy underwear). I hadn't originally thought of swimsuits but I'll take a look at those too, though I'll probably avoid items with metal rings/zips/velcro if there's potential for damage to the doll's skin.

apliz2005
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apliz2005 »

Did anyone ever consider using scotch guard on a Dagmar for stain protection?

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

Hello All,

I been following this thread closely and I believe I am coming very close to pulling the trigger on purchasing a Dagmar doll with silicone head. To me this particular doll comes in at a great balance in all areas. It does seem like the only main concern is keeping the 'skin' clean. It has been recommended above and in other threads to put some kind of unitard or body stocking over the doll or sleep with her in fully pj's. While the latter is far from sexy, I have looked at articles of clothing in the former. One nice one that came up is this:

(Sorry, link was not good, will fix when I get on my main computer.)

It would cover most of her body, but quite a bit of the neck is open. One thing is for certain...this is WAY sexier than PJ's. So the main question...would this mesh be too course to offer protection though?

What I like about these body stockings is that they are of a one size stretchy material, so it is like a second skin hugging the dolls body.

This is another one I like:

https://www.amazon.com/ToBeInStyle-SHOU ... dpSrc=srch

But here I would have to go with full length opera gloves to cover the arms and hands. Still, that look alone is uber sexy.

Oh! I just came across this one....it's REALLY hot:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06X9STYBJ/_e ... FUWB7KZL6V

Wow!

Some of these body suits / stockings really look amazing!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GGUNY78/_e ... FUWB7KZL6V

They are pretty cheap too.

Diaval

LuvAnimeGirlz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LuvAnimeGirlz »

Also, be sure to check for issues of color transfer from the stocking as well if going with high color saturation (vivid or deep colored red, black, blue, etc). I recently had some black color from a swimsuit string bleed onto the Dagmar skin. I used a Shout laundry stick to get some of the stain out (but the brushing roughed the skin slightly on that area). I also used some benzoyl peroxide acne medication and some UV light to help fade the remaining stain spot. Not sure if this will also lighten the skin material, so be cautious if attempting this as it may cause a faded spot or worse in either of the 2 cases. **Update 11/5: the benzoyl peroxide caused some fading to the skin so the skin tone on those areas are lighter. It is better than the black stains, but noticeable.** I should've tested all parts of the clothing before leaving on the dagmar for a couple of months directly on the skin. The rest of the swimsuit had no issues, just one string on the abdomen made from a different material that I did not think to check. Normally I rub a piece of damp cloth across the clothing with decent pressure (if the clothing seems durable enough to take it). Then I follow up with some isopropyl alcohol on a towel to do the same test. If there isn't any color transfer, then I consider it good for long term storage. White color clothing gets an auto exception from this rule.

My default outfit I use for the Dagmar doll to protect the skin:

Legs: white nylon or cotton thigh high stockings (also provides protection if some zipped faux leather thigh highs are put over them). Over that, some faux white leather thigh highs (modified from faux leather chaps / garter belted stockings).

Arms: For coverage over most of the arms, some opera or elbow length gloves. Can be fingerless, but fingers are now exposed and may get scratched when sleeping. Can layer them. For more coverage maybe a long sleeve swimsuit. Gloves a easier to put on and take off than a form fitting long sleeve swimsuit though.

Shoulders: This is a bit tricky finding something to cover them. Since I leave the Dagmar to the side of me, I don't worry much about the shoulders as much. A long sleeved top or a short sleeve top with long gloves would cover the shoulders though. A figure skating top or dance top might also work as well.

Chest / Abdomen / Butt: A one piece swimsuit, teddy, bodysuit, short or long sleeved top, long sleeve swimsuit, dress, and evening gown are all possible options here. A skin tight catsuit or full bodysuit would also work (think Metroid Samus style skin tight bodysuit). Again, check for color bleed of clothing, especially for tight fitting ones. The cheaper newly bought clothing seems to be more of an issue. The back is less of an issue leaving exposed for me, since I leave the doll on her back which is now protected by the bed sheets. Can also use a chemise, babydoll, or some other lightweight lingerie to provide a layer of protection from scratches depending on how many holes are in it and the hole size.

Butt / Upper Thigh / Thigh: Skirt, petticoat, showgirl skirt (partial coverage around the legs but may leave a section open). Mini-skirts, mini petticoats and other shorter length coverage clothing will probably meet right with a long pair of thigh highs. If skirt or petticoat is made of mesh,

Some example pictures:
(The purple teddy Dreamgirl brand was tested for stains before hand and didn't leave black marks after a couple of months. Another generic swimsuit with black straps did, but only from one portion. The long sleeve swimsuit is by Realise. No stain issues either. The PVC bunny suit metal grommets I had to apply some silicone coating over them to fill and cover the cracks in the metal. FYI, I had to get 2 sets of wigs to do the hairstyle in the pictures. 1 for the base, and 1 that I had to cut in half and use some large claw style hair clips (filed edges down) to create the pony tails / twin tails)
Attachments
_IGP8012_small.jpg
_IGP8012_small.jpg (774.46 KiB) Viewed 2607 times
_IGP8512.jpg
_IGP8512.jpg (919.58 KiB) Viewed 2607 times
_IGP8430.jpg
_IGP8430.jpg (765.39 KiB) Viewed 2607 times

INFORMATIONS