www.beautiful-dolls.com

Dagmar or Realistic Anime?

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
QUI_76
Active Poster
Active Poster

Dagmar or Realistic Anime?

Post by QUI_76 »

Hi all. Hope this is the right place to post this. I've almost saved enough cash to buy my first fabric doll from beautiful-dolls, and I'm torn between two choices: the Dagmar model and the Realistic Anime model. They both look good! Is there anyone here who owns both of these models and could give a comparison between the two? I'm interested in things like range of movement, included accessories, poseability etc. Is one of them better suited to certain "activites" than the other? I'd also be happy for any advice or info from forum members who own either of these models.
p.s. is it true that tdf members get a discount from beautiful-dolls? I think I'd seen something about discounts but would like to verify.

Cnyb

Re: Dagmar or Realistic Anime?

Post by Cnyb »

I got a Dagmar and asked for an additional Silicon head for her. You might ask for the Realistic Anime doll with an additional fabric head. Not sure about which models have what differences in Skeletons. I'd imagine all the models are great for any "activities".

QUI_76
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by QUI_76 »

Hi,
That's an idea; I may look into that. Might I ask how satisfied you were overall with the Dagmar model? Was she what you expected? Did she arrive with any accessories? Sorry about all the questions; I'd just like to be as best-informed as possible.
Thank you
QUI

Cnyb

Post by Cnyb »

Everything was even better than expected. I think i got more than one wigs. Remember she arrived with lace bra and panties and a pink satin robe. Packed very well. Insert fits in easily if wrapped in plastic bag. Very well made.

LuvAnimeGirlz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LuvAnimeGirlz »

There's quite a bit more hips, breast, and butt on the Dagmar vs the anime (I have the deluxe anime version). One piece swimsuits are more difficult to get on to the Dagmar than the anime deluxe (which has silicone implants on the butt and breasts) but they are very form fitting for the Dagmar. You can search for the various dagmar/anime deluxe threads on the forum for pictures. I did a review a while back with pictures comparing the 2 (though the anime deluxe was from the past generation, so the spine on the current one may not lock in a position. This would be the same with the Dagmar, which also does not lock position of the spine.

With both, be sure not to roll over onto their arms while sleeping (I put their arms slightly up and tucked into their thighs as much as possible to prevent this since I sleep with them in bed.

QUI_76
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by QUI_76 »

Hi,
That's definitely a deal-maker for me. I bet that makes her great for cuddling in addition to, well, you know. Are there any types of clothing she's particularly suited to, or is she able to wear pretty much anything? How robust would you say the skeleton and joints are overall?

QUI_76
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by QUI_76 »

Cnyb: That's good to know. She's starting to sound more and more like the better option! I take it she's supplied with an insert? If so, is it okay, or is it worth getting a different one?

Byakuya Kuciki

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

I love Hotaru, my Dagmar doll, She is everything i wanted and more out of a doll. There are multiple good reviews of the doll that you can read on here including my own. I was extremely satisfied with her. She is wonderfully light, a perfect size, Very soft and squeezable, I have slept with her every night for over a month now, she is extremely sturdy and has held up beautifully. I do wish that her lips were soft, currently they are hard plastic covered in fabric. One thing to keep in mind with a fabric doll is that you kind of have to stay on top of skin maintenance. Cat hair and whatnot sticks to her easily so you have to clean her off occasionally using a lint roller. Because her skin is fabric, if you spend a lot of time with her she can, like clothes, get little dark spots from friction and oil from your skin. I highly recommend getting her a crotch less body stocking and a nice set of silk pjs if you plan on sleeping with her. In the eventuality that you do have to clean her skin, for me it has mostly been on her face because i love kissing her face, i have just used a simple stain remover on a warm damp washcloth and she has cleaned up beautifully.

These dolls are amazing. Hope you find one that suits you.
Bankai! Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Byakuya Kuciki wrote:One thing to keep in mind with a fabric doll is that you kind of have to stay on top of skin maintenance. Cat hair and whatnot sticks to her easily so you have to clean her off occasionally using a lint roller.
I wonder if it would be possible to slip a few dryer sheets beneath the skin fabric. My wife uses them to keep kitty hair in check when she's wearing synthetics. Works pretty well.

LuvAnimeGirlz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LuvAnimeGirlz »

Yep, like Byakuya Kuciki says, bodystocking would be a good option. Right now, I use clothing on them that have more body coverage for sleeping (teddies, one piece swimsuits, leotards, elbow/opera length gloves, thigh highs, stockings, mini skirt, sarong, pareo, petticoat, etc). They also tend to trend towards lighter colors such as whites and low color saturation colors (pastels) for the clothing I keep them in (aside from testing for potential color transfer on cheaper clothing, even black clothing that does not leave stains will put some black colored lint onto the skin).

The insert currently shipping with the dolls are nicely contoured but I haven't used it. For actual use, I have some favorites for sleeves, though this is subject to personal preference. My current favorites that are in production right now are the ToysHeart Passionate Wife, and Zex Tornado. Neither of the sleeves are realistic on the lips, but they are pretty stimulating.

As a side, the eyes can be custom selected beyond the eyes offered. So if you have a character you want, just send in a high resolution image of the eyes (better clarity and resolution at actual 1:1 scale eye size would be best). Hair wig would be what they have on their shop or you can always go find your own too if they don't have it. The wig color for Irina (Dagmar model) was a bit harder to find, but I found a close color shade on Amazon.

In terms of clothing type, XS or S US sizes, and possibly Medium women's size for Asian origin clothing. I have a few PVC bunnysuits for my dolls and the Women's Medium Japanese size would fit the Anime Deluxe proportions with a little bit of space left over at the hips (decent fit, but not hugging curves tight), whereas the Dagmar in the same suit was a little bit to get on (little bit of tear in PVC, but stopped at one of the seams at the hip area where the laces tie together). See attached picture. There's a bit of bunching and looseness around the hips and breasts for non-stretch clothing like PVC. It was much easier to put on for the Anime Deluxe body dimensions than the Dagmar due to the extra space. Note the difference at the hip lacing ties as well. Stretch clothing like Lycra/Spandex will fit and contour more easily between the two. Anything adjustable (adjustable straps or ties) also makes fitment of clothing easier.

The fabric skin can snag on sharp edges or rough surfaces (i.e. rough skin, sharp nail edges, facial stubble, etc).
Attachments
Size clothing comparison Dagmar vs Anime Deluxe.  Left & Center Dagmar in PVC bunnysuit Medium Asian Size.  Right Anime Deluxe in PVC bunnysuit Medium Asian Size.
Size clothing comparison Dagmar vs Anime Deluxe. Left & Center Dagmar in PVC bunnysuit Medium Asian Size. Right Anime Deluxe in PVC bunnysuit Medium Asian Size.
Bunnysuit Different Model Comparison.jpg (2.25 MiB) Viewed 6319 times

QUI_76
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by QUI_76 »

Hi all,
I have now decided to go for the Dagmar, thanks to the input and advice kindly provided by everyone here. I will be sure to get a body stocking and pjs for her when she gets here. I will also look into some of the inserts you mentioned, LuvAnimeGirlz. I may not go for pvc clothing if it's tricky to get on but I'll have a look around and see what I can find. Byakuya Kuciki: Thanks! Is there a particular stain cleaner you recommend, or is pretty much any fabric-safe cleaner okay?

QUI_76
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by QUI_76 »

p.s. apologies if my last message seems a little short, given all the information you've provided me with; I just wanted to say that your advice has helped me to reach a decision. I don't mean to sound dismissive or uninterested in any way. I am genuinely grateful for everybody's help and contribution. Also, I hope that I'm not being rude by combining replies to different members in one post. You've all been very kind and welcoming and I'm keen to make a good impression.

Byakuya Kuciki

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

A lot of people recommend Teddy Bear cleaner. I have not personally used it but have a bottle coming. So far she has had no serious stains, just some darker spots on her lips and cheeks from being kissed. At the moment i am just spraying the darker spots with a stain remover called Pre spot and then washing the area with a damp washcloth. Teddy Bear cleaner: https://www.amazon.com/Siege-Teddy-Clea ... ar+cleaner
AnimeGirlz is right about clothing as well. Right now i do not have a body stocking, its in the mail, but she does sleep in a silk Kimono that i got for her. Anything to protect her skin. Also Hotaru has the E cup breasts. i got 32B bras for her and they are just a little too small so im going to try to get 34B next time.
Bankai! Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

QUI_76
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by QUI_76 »

Ah, okay. Thank you. I'll get hold of some teddy bear cleaner when I order her. I think I'll start looking for a body stocking as well, along with a few other bits and pieces.
Cheers

LuvAnimeGirlz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LuvAnimeGirlz »

Oh, I almost forgot. Some clothing items like shirts, tank tops, long sleeve shirts are harder to put on the doll with the head on (especially with long hair). If I want to do a quick clothing swap on Irina or Sena, I'll just toss on a top that either clips, ties, or some other fastener type (I try to stay away from velcro though) and then slip a skirt onto them.

Also, regarding hair, if you decide on getting your doll with longer hair, you may want to consider some hair ties, scrunchies, hair ribbons, or other means of keeping the hair from tangling when sleeping with them. I do that in order to prevent rolling onto their hair or messing it up in bed. A detangling brush would also be recommended. I grabbed a Wet detangler brush to help remove the hair tangles. Other brands may work too, but I have no problems with the one I bought off Amazon. Also, I have a ceramic hair straightener 1" wide (set on low heat setting for wig hair) to help further straighten and style the wig hair without using something like hair wax. Not all wigs are heat resistant, so do be aware. I already had one around for my own hair before getting Irina and Sena, so it wasn't an issue with trying to find a good one.

INFORMATIONS