www.wmdolls.com

Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup

Post by avante »

Hi guys,

I've been reading this topic for some weeks now, and have decided to buy my first sex doll :D First I bought a head, just to get an idea; was blown away by here beauty, and now I've taken the big jump and ordered a WM 158 D-cup doll, older model but I choose it for the nicely formed body and weight ;)

For the last few days I've been really busy with looking a pics of various doll sizes and manufacturers, and than looking for clothing after I decided which doll to get. But I haven't spend that much time on the maintenance / handling of the TPE doll.

I must of coarse still look for myself, but if any of you feel like dropping some lines about how to take care of the doll (links like powdering, cleaning, any tips) please do; tips on how to keep the material in good condition and cleaning, maybe lubricant advice?

Anyway, why I really wrote this was: I am wondering about what shoes to get. More particularly if I can fit high heels on her (standing foot option) and if this will work / not damage the doll?
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Azuwish
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup

Post by Azuwish »

Congratulations on making the plunge - in my experience doll ownership is both highly rewarding and habit forming :roll:

For maintenance check out the stickied threads in the repair and maintenance section and in the Booty Call Dolls section. Kudos for going with a 158cm doll and getting the standing feet option, I think you will find both to be good choices! As far as high heels go, I believe they can be an issue with the standing feet - I think the standing feet are designed to function as a flat base and if you put weight on them at an angle problems may ensue... for more info than that though you'll just have to wait for someone more knowledgeable than me to come along.... I'm basically a newbie myself :whistle: - the good news is you are in the right place as these forums are full of friendly and helpful people!

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Congratulation - very good choice! (when you get a good price, cause of that older body) . WM158 has an amazing adorable woman like body with near perfect proportions. I love her waist, thicker arms and just perfect tits, good height and weight. Booty is also nice. Legs are a bit thin, but ok, because they lower the weight.
Softness is great, when they use the same TPE mix for that body up to now. Softest body i ever had.
Clothing is easy: most s and xs should fit.
Standing on high heels normally work, but you should care of her feet. They must really fit in the shoes. To big size - NO NO
The main advantage and most difficult thing is, to get her balanced on her feet with these shoes. If you use a crane - great!
Without it's getting hard. To adjust the right balancing isn't easy. But otherwise you could damage your doll in no time.
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hi Azuwish, thanks for the support!

Yeah I was really doubting the standing feet option, because I don't like the look, and often dolls seem to be able to stand without it...then bought them for (hopefully) convenience, but only afterwards I thought about the (shit!) possible issues for high heels. If anyone know if the foot-base/plate is actually different (or just 3 points attached) ?
Azuwish wrote:Congratulations on making the plunge - in my experience doll ownership is both highly rewarding and habit forming :roll:

For maintenance check out the stickied threads in the repair and maintenance section and in the Booty Call Dolls section. Kudos for going with a 158cm doll and getting the standing feet option, I think you will find both to be good choices! As far as high heels go, I believe they can be an issue with the standing feet - I think the standing feet are designed to function as a flat base and if you put weight on them at an angle problems may ensue... for more info than that though you'll just have to wait for someone more knowledgeable than me to come along.... I'm basically a newbie myself :whistle: - the good news is you are in the right place as these forums are full of friendly and helpful people!
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hi Dollinger, also thanks for the support!

It took me about 2 months to decide which doll hahaha. But in the end I went for the WM158 for those exact reasons! Biggest down side of the model for me also are the legs; guess I'll see how they are in real life. First I was considering the 161 and 168 but the first one seems a bit hard for clothing sets (with the big breast but small waist/hips), the 2nd one looks awesome with her fuller body, but the weight got me concerned. Probably if I can lift the 158 and get addicted (I'm told that's possible haha) I might get that model later.

Anyway: good to hear about the softness! And clothing; buying S size is the way I am going, so far just based on BWH measurements. Biggest problem sometimes is the small waist; but I guess that goes for allot of dolls. Once I've got her and the first clothing (and all went well) I'll do some pics of coarse.

Interesting remarks on the heels; thanks! I'll take that fitting advice into account for sure! I'm wondering about the height and type of heels; like maybe not get to much height (tot 8cm maybe; i.e. not like 14cm?) and maybe get a broader heel (and like stiletto, maybe for better balancing). Any more possible advice would be much appreciated!

Dr Dollinger wrote:Congratulation - very good choice! (when you get a good price, cause of that older body) . WM158 has an amazing adorable woman like body with near perfect proportions. I love her waist, thicker arms and just perfect tits, good height and weight. Booty is also nice. Legs are a bit thin, but ok, because they lower the weight.
Softness is great, when they use the same TPE mix for that body up to now. Softest body i ever had.
Clothing is easy: most s and xs should fit.
Standing on high heels normally work, but you should care of her feet. They must really fit in the shoes. To big size - NO NO
The main advantage and most difficult thing is, to get her balanced on her feet with these shoes. If you use a crane - great!
Without it's getting hard. To adjust the right balancing isn't easy. But otherwise you could damage your doll in no time.

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

avante wrote: Yeah I was really doubting the standing feet option, because I don't like the look, and often dolls seem to be able to stand without it...then bought them for (hopefully) convenience, but only afterwards I thought about the (shit!) possible issues for high heels. If anyone know if the foot-base/plate is actually different (or just 3 points attached) ?
[/quote]

Hi avante,

looks like you make your decisions really carefull and with a lot of thoughts. That's good. And even better, you choose the right ones :wink:

The 158 is one of my ultimate all-time favorites.
There was a time, i thought about getting a second to freeze. :mrgreen:
168, 170, 161 are good choices,
but clearly heavier and WM168/170 noticeable firmer. It's ok for their weight but could be a disappointment for a first time buyer.
That's all a taste thing.. same with build in vs insert

But standing option is a must!!
Think about your dream girl - with the best body of the universe... you would never see her and touch her standing from behind. Dressing, kissing, see her booty, taking pictures and even storing is so much easier..

I like women's feet a lot, but even a foot fetishist should consider the advantages or own another doll

The actual foot-plate has the same 3bolt design
If you get the feet balanced, it's no problem to go higher than 10cm, even 15.
Important is not the size of the heels,
you should care first, that the front shoe stand stable on the ground
DSC_0929.jpg
DSC_0929.jpg (507.08 KiB) Viewed 37306 times
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Action under high risk :drinking:
DSC_0800.jpg
DSC_0800.jpg (392.67 KiB) Viewed 37283 times

Roona
_

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

DSC_0799.jpg
DSC_0799.jpg (383.42 KiB) Viewed 37280 times

Roona
_

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hi Dollinger,

Thanks for the tips! And those pink shoes are some nice heels for sure; I especially like the way there is like a platform for the front/base feet to be higher! I'll be definitely looking at similar models soon ;p

Bought some clothes from ebay/ali, but for shoes...I've always liked to walk past the woman shoes department; so much more and better models than male shoes imo. Just to think: If I were a girl I would go crazy over shoes; now I probably will too ;P Already planning on going to the shoe shop this friday haha

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Sounds like fun :lol:

I'm already done with that

That's a part of my tiny collection.
DSC_0028b.jpg
DSC_0028b.jpg (395.45 KiB) Viewed 37199 times
Crazy, isn't it?
But never thought, that sexy shoes could be so cheap :mrgreen:

Roona
_

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

LOL nice collection!

She arrived this morning; great news since I was expecting her about 6 hours later. So I am about to go off, so just a short post...but ow men; here figure is amazing, better than I expected.

I'll be back later for more fully first impressions. But one thing I learned was: putting her in a standing position is hard! let alone with heels haha took me like 10 min trying with feels and failing, than another 5 or so to finally get her to stand on her own.

Some welcoming pics:

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

hmmm okaey for some reason the pics don't actually 'get added'...I'll check later/

So the uploading don't seem to work (anymore)...I choose file...some pop up comes doing the upload...but afterwards: nothing; no message and no photo. Anyone got an idea?

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Dollinger, maybe you have some words to the wise ;)

I've gotten the WM-158 model, awesome as you described btw, but the shoe size is a bit disappointing. I should have read better, but the advertisement mentioned shoe size 36...which she isn't. The add also mentions the feet being 21.5cm, I just saw (overread/did not check earlier)...which she also isn't (more like 20.5).

Now I'd bought a pair of 36 size shoes: in which she has quite some space. The thing is: most online sellers I've checked lately start at size 36, and the 2 shoe shops I went to the same. Now what I am wondering: what size did you get for the 158? Any recommendations on how to get her in some shoes ;p ?

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Hi avante,

I'm glad that you like your doll so much. I promise you,
you will never forget her! Which head do you choose?

For pictures :
Choose file - Add the file(on the right) - and then place the file where do you like

Shoesize from 34-36 (mostly 36) - put her in some socks, when it's just not fit

Roona
_

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Ah after resizing my pics were just above 5mb...would be nice if that gave a message...if a mod read this?

I'd already get the #56 head, and with the doll I got the #84 head; she reminds me of Angelina Jolie ;p

Here are the first pics: welcome: ... havent named here jet ;)

First observations:

Hands: well as expected; pretty nice and very sensitive. Kind of annoying really, every time I move her I'm like 'look out for the hands!'. But overall, they did not break immediately ;p they are not so good, but so far better than I expected from the review. Had some dumb moves where I thought like shit I must have broken the hand, but all is good so far.

Feet: I dont understand why WM doesnt make them real #36; would be easier. And the smaller toes...they are just bungling around; body wise the least part imo.
Standing option: Pfff guess you need to get the hang of it, but it is def. harder than I thought. Get the feeling bigger feet would help in this regards as well. Also felt very much like a noob hahaha, only managed quite a few stands. Any tips on how to place the body parts so that having her standing gets easier would be much appreciated!

Weight: so I can, with some effort, lift her and turn her over and such. But also the handling of the body weight/balance will be a learning curve I suppose. Moved her around a bit, and it wend quite ok; def. glad I did not start with a 40kg doll; guess I need some training to be ready for that lol.

Sex: well sexy, tiny but curvy body helps! Breast are amazing, and her ass is even better than I expected. And the legs do not have much girth, but I did not notice it as 'a negative of some sort' cant wait to get some tight pants on her and see what it looks like. However, the first times changing position, and finding something that work was kind off hard. The heat (30dgr) did not help either! Great exercise tho ;) And overall very nice introduction. Very happy to see ... with a body for a change.

Material: I still need to get some powder. After the shower I did some oil on her (also something I been meaning to do, as washing her ;p) but now she is kinda...dunno the right word, but sticky; less easy to touch all over. Ow yeah, and TPE collects dust/dirt ;) beter clean your room beter than I did, I you read this and are thinking of getting a doll.

So this review is a bit focused on the negative. But the doll is great looking, loved looking at here from different positions and setting up some body positions. I am very pleased with the way she feels (soft but firm) and how the skeleton is movable (little tight still, some shrieks). Will be getting some socks soon!
Attachments
her breast feel great, small but nice figure
her breast feel great, small but nice figure
01 (4) (Custom).jpg (114.77 KiB) Viewed 36995 times
here you can see I already had this head for some time, wigs messed up and standard makup nearly gone, beautiful face imo!
here you can see I already had this head for some time, wigs messed up and standard makup nearly gone, beautiful face imo!
01 (3) (Custom).jpg (183.67 KiB) Viewed 36995 times
got her out the box, and layed here on the table for closer inspection
got her out the box, and layed here on the table for closer inspection
01 (2) (Custom).jpg (180.63 KiB) Viewed 36995 times
shot in my shower, had to wash and see some soap on her haha
shot in my shower, had to wash and see some soap on her haha
01 (1) (Custom).jpg (157.97 KiB) Viewed 36995 times

INFORMATIONS