www.wmdolls.com

Mia has been sold

Reference of items that TDF members sold in the past.

Moderators: mi6c, Kite

Viking1

Mia has been sold

Post by Viking1 »

Friends -

Mia has been sold to a fellow Doll Forum member and will be on her way today to her new home. Thank you all for the love and welcome you have shown her. Her new owners are exited to welcome her into their home and I am hopeful we will see pictures of her new adventures posted on TDF in the future.

Well, it's just me and Kissy now ....... 8) (she's such a brat!)

Your friend,

Viking1
Sincerely,

Viking1, Sarina, Kissy, Patrice, ... http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10020

TripleXTreasures

Viking1, Kissy, and other Doll Forum Members

Post by TripleXTreasures »

We at Triple X Treasures are very excited and glad to be waiting the arrival of Mia. :D

Mia will soon be living in beautiful southern California just in-land from the Laguna Beach area. We have set Mia up with her own private suite at our residences, and have lots of new adventures for her to experience. Mia long term plans may include modeling Lingerie and Bodywear in our phyiscal adult product store in the future when its opened. 8)

We would like to send a very special thanks to Viking1 and Kissy :wink: for giving us the pleasure of giving Mia a new home, and we look forward in posting pictures of Mia new adventures as she experienced them.

Message to Kissy -
Keep being a brat, that's what makes you so charming
Once again thanks Viking1 and Kissy!
Regards, Mia, Barbara, and TripleXTreasures

nuzzler

Post by nuzzler »

Congrats Viking1,

I'm glad she's going to a good home and that you'll be able to say hi from time to time here on TDF.

TXT,

I'm just up the 5 from you, I hope to see you at the RD Convention 2006, if they still plan on having one.

Cheers to you both

from Caitlin (formerly Astyn) and I

Nuz
I snatch kisses... and vice versa!

TripleXTreasures

Thanks Nuz,

We here are looking forward to the RD convention also if they still have it. We would love to have a factory tour and a RD maintenance course...

Hope to see you there if it's on....

Soon to be Mia and TripleXTreasures... :wink:

Viking1

Post by Viking1 »

Thanks Nuz and TXT :D I am glad Mia is going to a good home and look forward to seeing more pics of her posted here ....even if it is from afar :cry:

TXT - the Realdoll tour and maintenance repair class sounds interesting. You guys are lucky to be so close to Abyss for the convention and all. Maybe I can swing an airline ticket for the convention ...we'll see.

Well......Kissy is being more of a brat than ever now that Mia's gone. She keeps rambling on .....something about...."well, Mia had a body...why cant I?", etc. etc, etc. Geesh....some girls want everything! :?

Anyway, Congratulations TXT and enjoy the beauty of a Realdoll :D

Viking1 and pouty little brat Kissy
Sincerely,

Viking1, Sarina, Kissy, Patrice, ... http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10020

TripleXTreasures

Mia's new home!

Hi Viking, Kissy and other TDF Members,

Mia has completed her journey to sunny southern california. She arrived save and sound, and is loving every minute of it so far.

She thinks her new room is awesome, and wishes Kissy could see it. She has discovered on her journey that she needs glasses to read, and she thinks it also enhances her looks.

She has already got into my wifes clothing as you can she, and is talking about seeing Hollywood, and the beaches. She thinks the 3 dogs that we have are cool, and our show dog (Weimaraner), thinks she cool cause she doesn't talk back to her.

We look forward in posting pictures of her in the future in the Dollalbum, so everyone can enjoy...

Mia arrives

Mia's new room

Mia's relaxing and reading a WestWay Magazine!

Viking1

Post by Viking1 »

I'd like to be the first to congratulate TXT on their first Realdoll! :D Mia looks absolutely content lounging in her new room reading a magazine. Imagine the "stir" she would create being photographed on a California beach! 8)

I am glad Mia went to such a good home where she will be taken care of, appreciated, and shown off. The room looks great and I'm sure she's love being shown in the future storefront also.

I'm glad she had a safe jouney. Enjoy doll ownership!

Viking1
Sincerely,

putzzz
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by putzzz »

congrats on her safe arrival ! she looks content already 8)

TripleXTreasures

Mia's debut as spokes model!

Quick note to Viking1, Kissy and other TDF members,

Mia has excepted the position as the spokes model for TripleXTreasures http://www.triplextreasures.com/Home.asp and debuts today. She thinks it is a great and challeging position as she prepares for other adventures in southern California.

INFORMATIONS