www.beautiful-dolls.com

Say hi to Aki (165cm Dagmar from Beautiful Dolls)

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Mr_Cthulu

Say hi to Aki (165cm Dagmar from Beautiful Dolls)

Post by Mr_Cthulu »

So after waiting almost close to a month. (Ordered her from 3/24 and arrived on 4/19 of today) She finally arrived!

This here would be a review/introduction of my lovely gal which I named Aki.
She's 165cm with E cup breasts and custom eyes I picked out.

First of all she is absolutely mind blowing in all the categories. Looks, feel, and movement. She is really light and easy to store. And from what I've read so far from other reviews they're pretty on the spot.

Storage:
Easy to pose and store back into the box if needed, though I might need to get a bigger storage box/case at some point. I live with folks here so storing her in this manner is perfect for me and though my closet doesn't really have much space it has just enough to store Aki from eyesight that and the clutter of other stuff I have helps too.

Flexibility
As I personally found out this doll is really sturdy sin she can hold various poses without straining yourself or the doll. The joints are stuff but not too much so it won't kill the fun.

Insert
The insert she came was one the large side in my opinion but wrap it in cling wrap and it fits perfectly unlike my other insert which I had for a previous plush doll.

Fabric
As for the fabric covering the body, it was mind blowing how silky smooth it was both alluring and firm to the touch. The waist and hips on the more firmer side but not too bad and great for holding. And then we have the booty, well what else is there to say really, it's incredible to fondle going back and fourth from rear to waist! The breasts aren't as bad as some make it out to be, some said they're not as 'soft' as TPE or silicon of other dolls, but they seem awesome to me especially with wandering hands heh. As for the torso it doesn't bend a whole lot since it would just spring back unlike previous models of this doll.

She's fun cuddle but not sleep with since I tend to move a lot and putting her in a comfortable pose but I dont think it'd work.

Conclusion
I am overall very satisfied with my purchase and that Joy over at Beautiful Dolls was of great help with quick and timely responses. I would definitely recommend this doll for those who aren't looking for TPE or silicon doll if you don't mind the trade offs.
Attachments
So here's some quick pics I took having her dressed in a cute bunny outfit she came with. Though I am somewhat disappointed with the quality as the 'fluff' along the collar area started coming off.
So here's some quick pics I took having her dressed in a cute bunny outfit she came with. Though I am somewhat disappointed with the quality as the 'fluff' along the collar area started coming off.
Aki 1.jpg (184.58 KiB) Viewed 7106 times
Aki 2.jpg
Aki 2.jpg (165.75 KiB) Viewed 7106 times
Aki 3.jpg
Aki 3.jpg (335.75 KiB) Viewed 7106 times
Aki 4.jpg
Aki 4.jpg (178.49 KiB) Viewed 7106 times

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Say hi to Aki (165cm Dagmar from Beautiful Dolls)

Post by dullahan »

Nice! Congrats on your doll. The anime head looks wonderful.

Fabric dolls are very underrated. I scoffed at them at first but then realized the many benefits of having one.
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

Lika
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Lika »

Wow congrats on your cute anime fabric doll. They are a lot of fun since I had a 130cm one and very flexible and fun to cuddle with. Hope to see more of her.
Check Out My Rare Girls On The Links Below~!!!

XiuYing 161cm Plus (DS - Doll Sweet)
Mayumi 158cm (Orient Industries)
Ya Ya 136cm (Orient Industries)
Asumi 146cm (Silicone Arts)
Elvina 80cm (JM Doll)
Mika 110cm (1AM)
Nakita 100cm (DS - Doll Sweet)

(It's hard to tell that the world we live in is either a Reality or a Dream.)

Cnyb

Post by Cnyb »

Very nice! Love the outfit! I have to say in every way these fabric dolls are even better than my expectations. And Joy is great to work with, as you said.

Enjoy each other!

Byakuya Kuciki

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

Awesome dude!!! Love that wig, it really works with her face and she looks really cute in that outfit too. I just got my Dagamr doll on the 18th and WOW! These dolls are the best. Have fun.
Bankai! Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

Hello, Aki. You look beautiful.

Mr_Cthulu

Post by Mr_Cthulu »

So had some time for some more good pics this time in some sexy lingerie. For mostly everyone else sorry for the lighting I dimmed it while trying it said 'lighting'.
Attachments
Aki 5.jpg
Aki 5.jpg (186.54 KiB) Viewed 6922 times
Aki 6.jpg
Aki 6.jpg (170.67 KiB) Viewed 6922 times
Aki 7.jpg
Aki 7.jpg (194.19 KiB) Viewed 6922 times
Aki 8.jpg
Aki 8.jpg (185.08 KiB) Viewed 6922 times
Aki 9.jpg
Aki 9.jpg (339.65 KiB) Viewed 6922 times
Aki 10.jpg
Aki 10.jpg (327.67 KiB) Viewed 6922 times
Aki 11.jpg
Aki 11.jpg (410.84 KiB) Viewed 6922 times

Mr_Cthulu

Post by Mr_Cthulu »

And 2nd set.
Attachments
Aki 12.jpg
Aki 12.jpg (168.54 KiB) Viewed 6919 times
Aki 13.jpg
Aki 13.jpg (177.41 KiB) Viewed 6919 times
Aki 14.jpg
Aki 14.jpg (131.21 KiB) Viewed 6919 times
Aki 15.jpg
Aki 15.jpg (153.63 KiB) Viewed 6919 times
Aki 16.jpg
Aki 16.jpg (393.3 KiB) Viewed 6919 times

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Zang »

Great posing, esp. with the arms, hands, and fingers! I wish my Saffron (160cm anime) could do the same, but hers are all loose.

Cnyb

Post by Cnyb »

really nice! love that wig, too!

LuvAnimeGirlz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LuvAnimeGirlz »

Nice to see another anime doll! Hope there will be more pictures. I need to get another photo set of Irina and Sena up. Love the bunny costume too!

titjob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by titjob »

How is she to f..k :?: :oops:

no problem or wrong angle?
vag....
is it insert?

Ranmamale

Post by Ranmamale »

She is gorgeous!! Congrats on your new companion!

Mr_Cthulu

Post by Mr_Cthulu »

Hey there been a while since I posted anything but I have to ask folks here. Is the skeleton of dagmar line of fabric dolls repairable? I'm asking since while trying to pose her the other day I notice a rattle in her left leg where the knee joint is, and not only that it started to wobble quite a bit and I haven't had her for very long. I've only been trying out light poses nothing too straining and the occasional 'fun'. This concerns me since I know that would mean a loose bolt and possibly other things. So if anyone could tell what to do that'd be very helpful.
Attachments
The darker blue area is what I think is the 'pipe' connecting the knee joint. The one in red is the loose and rattling knee joint going up to the lower thigh area.
The darker blue area is what I think is the 'pipe' connecting the knee joint. The one in red is the loose and rattling knee joint going up to the lower thigh area.
area of concern.jpg (19.06 KiB) Viewed 6127 times

INFORMATIONS