betterlovedoll.com

eyes

This forum is devoted SOLELY to questions and answers regarding how to use the forum and other features of the "The Doll Forum" website. Questions or help regarding dolls should be posted elsewhere. Bug reports can also all be found here. If you encounter a bug, this is where to address it.
dragonfly
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

eyes

Post by dragonfly »

:? can any one tell me were can i get gui louis eyes and if my doll has closeing eyes can i still put them in my self or should i send them to realdoll and have them do it when she is being made...

Thomas
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thomas »

Guy is no longer making them :cry: , but we might have a good substitute soon 8) .

Does your doll has the closing eyes option, where you can open and close the eyes? Those eyes can't be changed. :(

Or do you have different X-Faces, one with open, another with closed eyes? On the face with the eyes open you can change the eyes. You do that best by taking off the face. Then you take a real sharp knive and make a cut at the backside of the eye. This way you can change the eyes from the face inside without messing up the eye lashes. :wink:

dragonfly
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

eyes

Post by dragonfly »

i have not got my doll yet.... i hope to have her by june and i was having the closing eyes put in her...

Keegan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Keegan »

Here's a possible resource for high quality eyes.

http://www.tech-optics.net

Keegan
It's when you treat people like freaks that you become one yourself.
Therapy is expensive. Popping bubble plastic is cheap. You choose!

Thomas
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thomas »

Dragonfly:
We always recommend the Face-X solution with an additional face that has closed eyes. This is only $500 more and leaves you all the options for other faces.

For the closing eyes option the face has to be fixed (permanently glued to the skull) so you can not change faces. The eyes can't be changed either with this option. And finally it cost at least twice as much, $1000 if I remember that right.

dragonfly
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

eyes

Post by dragonfly »

THANKS EVERY ONE FOR YOU HELP...
I LIKE THE CLOSING EYES I,M NOT IN TO THE XFACE BUT I WILL TRY AND BUY THE EYES AND SEND THEM WITH MY ORDER AND HOPE REALDOLL WILL PUT THEM IN WHEN SHE IS MADE... I'M HOPEING TO HAVE MY DOLL MADE WITH NO MAKEUP AT ALL WHAT FACE DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST WITH OUT MAKEUP....
DRAGONFLY :wink:

INFORMATIONS