www.beautiful-dolls.com

Questions about the Dagmar doll.

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
LuvAnimeGirlz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Questions about the Dagmar doll.

Post by LuvAnimeGirlz »

You can always pass time by looking into more outfits for your new doll. Just be careful of sharp edges, velcro, rough surfaces, and high color saturation materials that may color transfer. Some other things may be storage and organization options for the various clothing, accessories, and support tools (brushes, ceramic hair iron). There's also consideration on how you'll be storing your doll(s) (and storage in case of roommates, guests, etc depending on your situation). (I keep both of mine in bed, but there was the issue of hair being all over the place and getting tangled. To solve that, some hair scrunchies quickly were in order.)

hotspot4321
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hotspot4321 »

If you don't mind me asking, what is the difference between the Fabric dolls and the TPE and silicon other than just the material? For example, are they suppose to still feel like real skin or do they feel like plastic? Is it still usable for doing the deed?

Cnyb

Post by Cnyb »

Hello my understanding is that fabric dolls skeletons have fill or foam around them that has some softness to it and the skin is spandex (Lycra) which is smooth and stretchy. The class of fabric dolls are cuddly and the vaginas are designed for entry, and their light weight is convenient.

TPE and Silicone aren't known for being cuddly, but the surface is rubbery maybe somewhat squishy, the touch and look is more realistic.... Though they are heavy and awkward to position.

hotspot4321
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hotspot4321 »

thanks for the clarification Cnyb. ;)

Cnyb

Post by Cnyb »

I don't know if Dagmar etc have Lycra/spandex or something else, I don't know much about fabrics. It is a firm fabric feel, not slippery or plushy. The silicone breasts have a nice squish to them as shown in the video in Akiko's intro thread. I wouldn't say cuddly like a plushie, but cuddle-able in its own way especially nice to cuddle while grabbing some boobs or booty.

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

Fabric dolls don't have the issue of staining from clothes, unless there is something really wrong with the clothes you bought.

Sharp edges are also less of an issue with a fabric doll but of course if the lycra skin gets stuck on something sharp and you'll forcefully yank it free, you can damage the lycra in the process.

Is the stuffing of Dagmar foam or something else? How soft are the silicone breasts compared to the rest of the body?
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

Cnyb

Post by Cnyb »

It is a soft fill of some kind. You can tell there is a skeleton too, that does make things feel firmer, its not flip flopping around like an air-babe or plushie.

Dagmar doll fabric squishing video
Attachments
VID_20170401_212445.mp4
(27.87 MiB) Downloaded 3282 times

Cnyb

Post by Cnyb »

Dagmar doll boob squishing video
Attachments
VID_20170330_172020.mp4
(26.41 MiB) Downloaded 3291 times

Cnyb

Post by Cnyb »

Dagmar doll skeleton positioning video
Attachments
VID_20170401_221505.mp4
(22.4 MiB) Downloaded 3340 times

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

Wow thanks for the videos. Seems that the positioning is fairly effortless and the padding seems like its some sort of foam.
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

Cnyb

Post by Cnyb »

Yeah easy enough to move and maybe some kind of light foam

Nabis
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Nabis »

Is the head removable/changeable? If so what kind of connector does it have? :)

Cnyb

Post by Cnyb »

Theres just a hole at the bottom of the heads that the neck fits into, it is snug enough to keep the head at whatever level you push it down. I asked for the silicone head and got that in addition to the fabric head, booth shown in the meet Akiko thread.

Mr_Cthulu

Post by Mr_Cthulu »

Quick question what's the clothing and shoe size for a dagmar?

Cnyb

Post by Cnyb »

Women's size S is working for me.

INFORMATIONS