Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

RD2 Body D Face Renee 2015

Reviews on Abyss/RealDoll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
upsux
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

RD2 Body D Face Renee 2015

Post by upsux »

This thread is locked. To view the original thread and post a comment please see:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=62819

The obligatory basics:
Female RealDoll 2
Body D
*Gel implants
Face L "Renee"
Tanned Skin Tone
Light Brown Eyes
Brown Eye Shadow
Light Eye Liner
Brown Eye Liner
Bronze Lips
Natural Nails
Hair Style 0706
Light Brown Hair Color
Vagina Attachment Style - Removable
"Kaylani" Insert
Shaved Pubic Hair
*Custom nipple color - blush
*Duracast - hands only

Taylor was acting like a dork with the camera so I had to get this done hastily while she tried taking a selfie with a medium-ranged lens. :roll:

I'm not sure why I posted pics of the crate, I think we all know what they look like, but what the hell, why not?!

The regularly packaged materials are under the foam, the larger box is an extra set of goodies I ordered for future posts. :whistle:

upsux
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Elise, this is TDF. TDF, this is Elise.

Post by upsux »

Seko arrived a little after 10am which was great - but the crate was lying flat on the truck, which freaked me the hell out. We got it upright quickly, or as quickly as I could pester the guy to do it and out she came. The crate was in perfect shape and everything was completely fine inside. The Tip 'n Tell was activated and showed tipping, but that was from the trip into the back door since we had to maneuver it awkwardly through the patio door.

The Renee has a wider face than the Victoria - she's very pretty of course, but there is a definite difference between the two. Makeup was done perfectly, packaging was done perfectly, and again I'm truly impressed with the work they've done. The Duracast hands are VERY impressive - despite others saying it's a 'must-have' option I was a little wary of how it would look and feel. Well, add me to the list of people who recommend it! Her hands are shaped and look almost exactly like Taylor's but they feel pleasantly firm and haven't lost any of their flexibility. The body is most impressive, the softer silicone is out of this world and I see an upgrade for Taylor somewhere down the line. She feels great (naturally) but the softer blend takes the realism to a much higher level.

For now I'll end with: if Matt and the gang want to cut costs I recommend this ... monitor the guy with the staple gun. Holy Christ!! I kept all the staples separated so I can run out to the metal recycler later this afternoon, I think I have enough to pay for the Doll!!

upsux
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by upsux »

johnsnow wrote:Upsux, what nipples do each of your girls have?
Taylor has the default nipple shape/size and color.
Elise has the default nipple shape/size with the blush color option.

upsux
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by upsux »

By all means share your thoughts - I almost went default/default with Elise but I wanted her to look a little different, other than her ridiculous proportions. The darker nipple shades just didn't click for me mentally and going too light was awkward as well. The good thing is I have Taylor here so I know what the tan skin looks like with all the other basic options in place - this was the part I was most nervous about last year when I ordered. That's another reason why I post seemingly random pics of the Dolls, so other folks not as familiar will have a very nice (in my mind anyway) full color realistic photo to make judgments on. Granted I make a few PS changes but they're minor and don't really change their true appearance. Investing so much money to get a Doll you aren't completely awestruck by would be a horrible thing to deal with.

So which works best for you - dark on tan or blush on tan?

I love the conversation about this kind of thing, it's all nuance and there is no right or wrong - plus it means people are thinking about aspects of the Doll other than "show a pic of her pussy man!" and it lends appreciation for the works of art they really are. The detail that Abyss puts into their work and the pre-order and followup support they provide is nothing short of amazing. Elise has a few flaws on her body and I was conversing briefly with Annette this afternoon about the what/where they are on the body. I can cover them up or PS them out easily enough but as a thankful customer I reported them to her with a close up pic so they could verify that all was well (it is) and there's no reason to be worried about any kind of defect.

upsux
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by upsux »

johnsnow wrote:Thanks. It's odd that we can't identify the nipples separately. What I mean is; what nipple is default on Taylor's body C breast? It's not the same as the default on Elise's body A breast. They are both awesome girls by the way.
The 'default' seems to vary with the size of the breast - funny point, when I ordered Elise via phone with Annette I said I wanted the standard nipple. She said something alone the line of "okay, the standard upgrade" to which I asked "upgrade?" If you look at the site when you order you can leave the nipples alone and take the "default" size and shape that they automatically apply or get one of a number of different sizes ... including "standard." Confusing as shit, but I had to chuckle when she sorted me out that there is a different between saying standard or default - I never would have guessed lol!

So Taylor has the default, no changes nipples.

upsux
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by upsux »

selobl wrote:
upsux wrote:...So which works best for you - dark on tan or blush on tan?...
I like the dark on tan better. I'd be curious about how the blush would look on the fair skin tone. Mine is hot red on medium skin tone.
I like it better as well - but that's not to say I dislike the others. Sometimes with the lighter skin tones and brighter nipples I can't but think 'infection' with the coloring. Same goes with the dark on dark, it just looks odd to me. At the end of the day though, it's all good. :whistle:

INFORMATIONS