Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

RD Deluxe Torso Voluptuous Face J 2014

Reviews on Abyss/RealDoll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Gaken
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

RD Deluxe Torso Voluptuous Face J 2014

Post by Gaken »

This thread is locked. To view the original thread and post a comment please see:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=51672

Hey there !

Last november, after years of interest into getting a RealDoll product, I finally decided to purchase a Deluxe Torso Voluptuous.

Here's a quick statement on my interaction with Abyss during the long 13 weeks of wait : This company cares. Long version : I was able to send multiple emails with all kinds of questions, and always got a prompt reply from Debra (even stuff that I could have found on my own, had I searched a bit more carefully on the website). There was a slight moment of silence close to the end of the lead time which got me worried, but Debra got back to me in a matter of minutes when I sent a follow-up to make sure everything was alright. They were in the midst of preparing AEE 2014 (if I'm not mistaken) and she still managed to respond positively to a LAST MINUTE request to change the color of the wig from black to brunette, as well as order two additional wigs (Debra even offered free shipping for those, as they would arrive after my Torso shipped.). Definitely great customer service right there.

So, fast forward to today. "It" finally arrived. In my mind, "It" turned into "She" the instant I opened the box. I've read countless times that they look better in person than in picture, but this is an outrageous understatement. I was mind blown. During the 13 weeks, I questioned everything. The wig style and color, the face choice (I saw a couple picture of Face J that didn't convince me), the details, etc. Every doubt I had was shattered in a matter of seconds.

First impressions and thoughts :

- She doesn't have a name yet. Like I mentioned earlier, in my mind she was always more of a simple object. Now I feel like I need to name her. I have ideas, but I'll only mention when I'm sure.
- She was stone cold from the trip when she arrived. First touch was underwhelming. It felt very "hard".
- After leaving her under a blanket for a couple hours while I ran some errands, she warmed up nicely and suddenly felt very soft. It's not "human" soft, but it's impressive (and it might even improve with time ?).
- The weight is considerable, but manageable. I'm a relatively strong man, it is still a workout to move her around, but I won't hurt my back.
- As I write this, I haven't tried having sex with her, so I can't say anything about it. I'm impatient for later today though ! The weight concerns me for some positions, but we'll see.
- The eyes gave me a bit of trouble to position nicely. One eyelash started coming off a bit as I was manipulating around the socket. Most likely nothing a bit of glue won't fix, but I don't really now how to proceed yet. I'll do some research.
- In my impatience in making her try some clothes I bought, I was very careless and she got some light stains from a (probably cheaply produced) tight black dress that I removed immediately. I literally didn't see it coming as the dress was left on her for about 10 seconds, but that was enough. I read around here that stains diminish/disappear on their own, I'm hoping for the best. I'm disappointed in myself on that one.
- Mouth/jaw manipulation seemed harder that I thought. It seems hard to get the tongue to stay in a "realistic" place.
- Wig hairs go and stick everywhere. More work than expected in that regard.
- Probably a lot more... but my mind is a bit of a blur right now.

I do apologize for my english, as it is not my native language. Also, it seems like a huge wall of text but I let my mind wander as I wrote. Hope it was enough of a good read to forgive the lack of formatting.

I will definitely keep you guys updated with more pictures, a more extended review once I spent a couple weeks with her, and answer all questions you might have.

Until next time, here are a few pictures of the first outfit I made her try! I did not try to hide her limitations as a torso, which I hope you guys won't mind (I don't mind seeing it myself, imagination is a powerful tool). I did however make her leg stumps look better, in my opinion at least, with stockings.
28J bra (as suggested on the realdoll website) seems to be a perfect fit !
28J bra (as suggested on the realdoll website) seems to be a perfect fit !
IMG_0607.JPG (1.66 MiB) Viewed 5827 times
... yeah.
... yeah.
IMG_0619.JPG (1.67 MiB) Viewed 5827 times
Another view.
Another view.
IMG_0609.JPG (1.95 MiB) Viewed 5827 times
Face close up.
Face close up.
IMG_0611.JPG (1.6 MiB) Viewed 5827 times

Gaken
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: My Deluxe Torso is here. First thoughts and pictures.

Post by Gaken »

Thanks for the comments!

I had my first "encounter" with her tonight. It was, as I expected, a lot of work. However, I know it will get better each and every time.

I'm in a bit of a rush right now, but I'll leave you another picture.
Terribly cute, isn't she ?
Terribly cute, isn't she ?
IMG_0624.JPG (2 MiB) Viewed 5774 times

INFORMATIONS