yldoll.com

YL doll 148 D-Cup Jennifer 2015

Reviews on YL Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
Arcticfox91
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

YL doll 148 D-Cup Jennifer 2015

Post by Arcticfox91 »

Why:
Just received my first doll. I like doing analytical reviews and hopefully return something to the forum after receiving so much helpful info. I have some questions in 2nd post, if you're kind enough to help. If you have questions/want pics or details of this doll, I will be glad to help.

What:
YL148 cm D cup.
Material: TPE
Wig: Style3
Face: Jennifer
Eyes: Green
Finger nail: Natural
Vagina option: Built in
Skin Tone: Normal
Toe Nail: Default

Delivery:
Manufacture 18 days
Shipping 3+2 (2 days in customs)
Tax+customs when ordering from China to EU 24+5%+80e=About 30% to doll value. 25% if you live in Germany or other lucky VAT19% EU-country.
Company DHL express. Would recommend.
006.JPG
006.JPG (1.11 MiB) Viewed 6896 times
Cardboard box is quite intact, only surficial damage. DHL security sticker from Hong Kong, no signs of opening.
096.JPG
096.JPG (890.91 KiB) Viewed 6896 times
Unboxing. No visible damage.
018.JPG
018.JPG (1.08 MiB) Viewed 6896 times
Stuff she came with:
White one-piece top&panties.
2 wigs. Great I will probably color the other!
Some kind of water device. Used it to pump water into the holes after the act, works well.
Two inflatable floats. They weren't around the arms to protect in shipping, so I guess I can use them on the beach or smt. :D
White gloves, cotton or smt.
TPE glue, stain remover and fingernail glue.
Hole heater, works okay.
Hair brush. Much better for the wig than what I have.
146.JPG
146.JPG (1.12 MiB) Viewed 6896 times
I inspect everything closely.
Toes had some manufacture lines and small piece(s) missing from tip. Elsewhere on the doll, barely any visible manufacture lines. Great work!
123.JPG
123.JPG (983.64 KiB) Viewed 6896 times
Biggest scare: Hole on the wrist. It goes all the way to the skeleton, and there is a small tear next to it. If you return to unboxing pic#2, I can't see anything inside the box that could have caused this. It doesn't bother me much, as long as it won't get worse.

Eyelashes are glued quite thinly, so you have to be very careful with them.
The throat has no tonque and is just as small as other holes, so not much French kissing.
Vaginal and anal insert placement is slightly off, knew that in advance. To me it really isn't much of a problem, positioning the doll is easy as long as you have strenght for the 30 kg. (if you don't, it's great exercise, since she won't get tired!)

However the boobs and nipples are great.
Ass and hips are also fantastic.
Wig is of very good quality and you can do variable hairstyles once you get used to it. But usually you have to take it off (or then it falls off) when dressing.

Also notice that she is quite pink. I already started regretting my choice of skin color, but later towards the evening her color became better. So it is my theory that TPE becomes pink in cold (5C/44F outside when she arrived). I've read many people say TPE holds heat well, well I can also say the opposite is true! Still after 6 hours in my house she felt like some ice princess on touch! But I will get a heating blanket so that should help.
041.JPG
041.JPG (840.78 KiB) Viewed 6896 times
The best part: She is 148 cm. I got bit scared when I read that some manufacturers measure height from tip of the toes, but not this one. And I can tell you as a person of average height, I wouldn't want it to be a centimeter less.

Smell isn't bad. You notice it in the beginning, but in 6 hours I'd say 50% is gone and rest will be later. I use perfume anyway so it will be covered.
062.JPG
062.JPG (1.13 MiB) Viewed 6896 times
After 3 hours of hard work, she is finally dressed and looks like a proper woman.
069.JPG
069.JPG (1.15 MiB) Viewed 6896 times
Ok now in the evening she doesn't look pink anymore. I realized finding fitting bras will be a challenge (isn't it for all women lol) Compared to average sizes, she has very big boobs but small chest/shoulders.
072.JPG
072.JPG (1.07 MiB) Viewed 6896 times
Here is some staining from garter even though I washed everything at least once. I observed you can get staining as little as 15 mins. Also interesting here is that you don't really get stains under the pressure of the clothes, but on the empty surface around them.

Hmm zero staining from black panties (89% polyamid material). Garter is 76%. I think some guy here said it should be over 80% to avoid staining. Shame. I'm the kind of guy who really loves amazing dresses and lingerie on women and often black, so this will make finding fitting ones harder.

On the other hand I've read much of it disappears over weeks. We shall see.

The good:
+ Affortable cost. I don't know if this is low-end or mid-level doll, but you get so much for good cost. Since heads and hairstyles are always easy to change, I doubt you can easily get bored of this doll, as long as she lasts.
+ She is really 148 cm. So she might be on same league with some manufacturers 156/158 dolls.
+ No visible manufacture lines or other marks.
+ Useful accessories that came with it.

The bad:
- Very prone to staining.
- Vaginal/anal positioning is off.

Future wishes:
* More metal/feel of bones/muscle like ribs, all toes, neck veins. Naturally this will add weight.
* More freely movable joints. Current ones are ok, but it always takes time and work to get correct position. Like when on sofa watching a movie and getting her head weight to properly lean to your shoulder takes 5 minutes.
* Add skin on bottom part of finger-/toenails. Currently they are apart from both ends, which feels bit strange.
* Larger, kissable throat with tongue (but hey maybe we are a marginal group :D)

Conclusion:
Excellent cost-quality ratio, you definitely get what you pay for. Consider you can get four of these compared to some high-end dolls.
My biggest motivation was to test a few things. It is fascinating that these dolls are able to "fool" your primal instincts as a man. Like when you watch a movie with her head leaning your shoulder, you feel very strong, confident and relaxed, protecting a woman like a real one. Same with sex or after it, very passionate and good for your health. Of course everyone thinks/feels about this differently, but you have to agree it is suprising how much potential a 30 kg piece of TPE/silicon has into your feelings/instincts. Naturally these will keep getting better.

To comment on this review, please go here: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 12&t=65852, as this review thread is locked.

Arcticfox91
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Unboxing Jennifer 148cm - Review

Post by Arcticfox91 »

Questions:
WP_20151015_003.jpg
WP_20151015_003.jpg (652.62 KiB) Viewed 6883 times
So this is the hole/depression on the wrist (right). It goes all the way to the metal. So hard to imagine what has pressed it so hard past the cushions from outside the box...

Next to it is a small tear (left). It barely has any depth.

Q: Should I be worried? Do these get worse over time? Any easy way of minimizing current/future damage? (melting TPE not considered easy, first day as doll owner :o )
A: Manufacturer has been informed.
069.JPG
069.JPG (1.15 MiB) Viewed 6883 times
Q: Some of you may laugh, but for powdering I used wheat flower :D (didn't find talc yet). So I heard people use talc or corn starch. So I guess your result is better than this? The doll didn't feel sticky, but it felt too rubbery to me. I think not much flower stayed on it.
A:

Q: Regards to staining, does it become more difficult over time to remove? I've read it "sinks", but is it ok if I see for three weeks how much disappears and then start to play with removal.
A: Ink/dye sinks over time, dissappering, but also becoming more difficult to remove. So better to do what you can now.

Q: Same with makeup. Is it ok to leave it on to come out naturally, or should it be removed asap? Also is there a lipstick that works on TPE, since my current one and TPE don't like each other at all.
A: Makeup was easy to remove after 12hrs.

Q: I couldn't get the doll head right (=tight facing forward). The lenght of the neck screw on the body can be adjusted. I tried to start screwing the head facing forwards, backwards, sides. After 4-5 attempts, the screw always meets the end with the head facing backwards ugh! After those attempts bits of TPE around the screw started to come off, so I left it -1/2 spin facing loosely forwards, which ruins a lot (=wobbly head, wobbly metal noise that ruins sex) So am I just having bad luck? Do I have to find the correct way for it to point before screwing through trial and error... Or is there a working method?
A: Maybe try tape or hoses.

Q: Heating the doll. Ok blanket is one, but has sauna ever been discussed? Since I go to there, it's awesome to relax there with a woman and the sex after that when you're feeling hot and relaxed. Naturally if you throw water on the rocks, you will get humid air everywhere so that is bad. On the other hand, you could heat the doll in a dry sauna without water. We know TPE has low melting point (80-95 degrees C I think?), but even in 100C sauna, I don't think human skin/body goes beyond 40C. Of course TPE is different material, takes in and stores heat differently... I know. Too risky, but interesting to think about.
A:

Q: Finally, has anyone been able to get these dolls to sit with their legs crossed. Is it (doll)anatomically possible? :D
A:

Arcticfox91
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Arcticfox91 »

Sleeping with her was nice. After waking up I felt I hadn't slept better for a long time. Didn't find any oil or stains in sheets. Only deterring things during night were TPE smell and cold body, but both these I can fix.
001.JPG
001.JPG (894.51 KiB) Viewed 6710 times
When I woke up, I noticed her collar bones for the first time, very beautiful sight. They are simply moulded perfectly like that. I mentioned in the first post how beautiful features, just like this collar bone here that add lot more realism and detail. If only you had some veins/muscles of the neck as well :)
026.JPG
026.JPG (844.99 KiB) Viewed 6710 times
Looking at Jennifer's beautiful chest, I noticed that it is the chest of a fit girl, but certain features could be added/improved in future. Actually this goes for all dolls.
a) Tiny hint of ribs from mould or skeleton. It would be awesome for them to appear in positions where she is streching (like when you breathe in). Photographers like myself would love that.
b) Longer and more streched belly button which women usually have. Here it looks streched, but I think it's perspective because to me it looked normal (not streched). But if it were like this by default, that is what I would like to see. Also you know in the belly button there are layers of skin that give texture. Currently it's just small hole.
c) That "canyon" that splits the chest. There is currently some depth, but I wish it to be 2-3x deeper.
d) Femoral artery(/muscles) of the thigh.
f) This is actually perfect as it is, the vaginal muscles.
e) Hip bones or whatever they are called. You know when it is really easy to grab a real woman by her hips, it is almost like a place for your hands. Grabbing/lifting/fucking a doll with hands in the same place is a lot more difficult because lack of them makes your hands slip. Of course there is also the visual aspect.
h) Knee caps as metal plates or something solid under skin would be awesome.

008.JPG
008.JPG (783.16 KiB) Viewed 6710 times
Got some requests to detail her ass. First of all a) stains are my fault b) shiny ass is my fault, when trying to different methods to remove stains just now :whistle:
009.JPG
009.JPG (835.24 KiB) Viewed 6710 times
I think the ass has nice balance between firm and soft. I think it is more firm compared to real woman, but on the other hand it will loosen over time.
013.JPG
013.JPG (964.23 KiB) Viewed 6710 times
Also if you push your index finger into the thickest part of the buttocks, at least I can't reach to feel the skeleton!
010.JPG
010.JPG (959.85 KiB) Viewed 6710 times
056.JPG
056.JPG (937.98 KiB) Viewed 6710 times
This is from yesterday, I think it shows the ass/hip ratio perfectly. Also here it's not stained or shining. But seriously how do you explain that color change. :D

011.JPG
011.JPG (657.49 KiB) Viewed 6710 times
Then few requests to detail the boobs. So they are D-cup, very firm... Best part, it appears they are hollow and filled with air. So if you squeeze them, they will really come back at you!
021.JPG
021.JPG (844.01 KiB) Viewed 6710 times
Here are some measurements in centimeters. Imperial people can divide those figures by 2.54 to get inches.

Sorry for advertising, I was thirsty. :razz:

Arcticfox91
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Arcticfox91 »

gosta75 wrote:Can you describe in detail the smell factor? Is it persistent or fading, doll closeup smell only or room filling smell (like an older woman's cheap perfume), pleasant or nasty? Can other members who have had this model for a while comment on the pros and cons of this doll? Especially those members with both TPE and silicone dolls. Thanks in advance.
The smell is like the smell of rubber, but bit worse. Your nose practically has to touch the doll to smell it, but since this is an intimate object, it is a problem for intimacy like someone having bad breath.

This is my 2nd day with the doll, so can't talk by experience, but I have read it tends to go away within one month or so. I will also choose a proper perfume next week, so we'll see if it completely overrides the smell.

Arcticfox91
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Arcticfox91 »

Day 3 & 4
082.JPG
082.JPG (938.17 KiB) Viewed 6481 times
I was curious enough to go ahead with the sauna experiment. It worked suprisingly well, no meltdowns or anything. I measured temperatures (c) based on touch, so the warming is bit uneven. Also steam gave no visible moisture on the doll, so I guess since a) doll doesn't sweat b) the level of humidity is still relatively low I think, there are no major humidity issues.

So it is nice to take your doll to sauna and feel her warm skin. Unfortunately as warming method not that good. You know that she warms from the surface, not from the interior.. so she loses heat very quickly once you take her out (unless you leave her to cook for hours). So to that end, I still think heating blanket and heatable dolls are the best method we currently have for heating.
163.JPG
163.JPG (546.09 KiB) Viewed 6481 times
Got my first finger poke. It looks like sharp copper wire, but easy to put back in and the hole isn't noticeable.

The risk of finger pokes increases if your fingers become twisted. I don't mean the wires but the TPE around the wires. You see this has happened when the nails start to face the wrong way. It is suprisingly easy to happen, all it takes is your dolls hands/fingers to stick&twist against the door, window.. Or even mattress when moving her. I think it is nearly impossible to avoid in normal use. So I will look if there are any fixes for this.

155.JPG
155.JPG (975.69 KiB) Viewed 6481 times
To answer the question on the spine, I'm happy with it. The stiffness is good (has like 10-20% room to loosen over time for optimal).. and the flexibility is better than human.. I'd say 80 degrees forward and 70 degrees back, but naturally it is whole different matter how substainable you can make those positions for the doll.
010.JPG
010.JPG (974.46 KiB) Viewed 6481 times
The only thing I don't like when streching the spine is the TPE building up on the arcs. Even though that happens for us humans too, it looks bit too extreme/rubbery for realisim, but it is very minor issue and unavoidable.
088.JPG
088.JPG (1.01 MiB) Viewed 6481 times
Also you know that you can turn the chest sideways, like 45 degrees max. I like that very much.
130.JPG
130.JPG (873.85 KiB) Viewed 6481 times
One pic of the boobs which I like.
099.JPG
099.JPG (701.84 KiB) Viewed 6481 times
Also some pics of the ass. I have read on forums that many people feel Chinese-manufactured dolls lack booty. Although not a 100% booty-kind-of-guy, I feel this doll has enough, but ofc keep your own opion.
007.JPG
007.JPG (278.11 KiB) Viewed 6481 times
But if you desire a doll with big tits, hips and ass, I think this has good balance and it looks realistic. If those dimensions got bigger, it would create logistical challenges for both man and clothing.
Attachments
133.JPG
133.JPG (1.03 MiB) Viewed 6481 times

Arcticfox91
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Arcticfox91 »

Today was a nice day. I had a day off and almost a week had passed sincer I got Jennifer. So I wanted to spend the day with her and take care of her.

I went to buy some stuff she (and me) desperately needed, and found almost everything:

Talcum powder
Perfume
Bra that fits (got 2 for 1)
Heating blanket (malfunctioned, will get a new one tomorrow)
Hair brush
Hair spray
Plumber's tape (for shaky neck)
Black satin sheets for bed (grr..)

I will order new wigs from Ebay this week. The one that came with is ok, but I'm ready to pay for quality hair.

It wasn't until now that I realized that if you want a nice doll with perfume, makeup, proper maintenance and new piece of clothing every once in a while, it's maybe 50-100 euro/dollar maintenance per month.

043.JPG
043.JPG (1.11 MiB) Viewed 4220 times
Anyway for the one week anniversary I did some maintenance, powdering, makeup, got best clothes for her. She looked stunning and set up for a perfect date.
061.JPG
061.JPG (914.51 KiB) Viewed 4220 times
Oh right. Sorry Jennifer, forgot your necklace (more about it later..)
077.JPG
077.JPG (1.15 MiB) Viewed 4220 times
I gave her a violin lesson. I would have played to her, but I got two of my fingers in bandages, because fighting to fix her neck. Some other time then.

Also tried to get her to sit with her legs crossed. Not really doll-anatomically possible, you get it like half way.
083.JPG
083.JPG (938.99 KiB) Viewed 4220 times
Since she had been good this week, I decided to let her enjoy the balcony view for the first time. She kept me company while I read another chapter of a ww2 book. Unlike most women before, she was completely calm sitting there and didn't interrupt me a single time. Strange.
094.JPG
094.JPG (1.02 MiB) Viewed 4220 times
I felt guilty for not having a coat or a small blanket to give her in chilly Autumn weather. Still I think she liked seeing and hearing the world outside, since usually she is stuck in bed.
119.JPG
119.JPG (1.08 MiB) Viewed 4220 times
Then I got the bright idea of taking some shots from different angle on the floor. Never do this!
120.JPG
120.JPG (913.33 KiB) Viewed 4220 times
My floor had dirt. Dirt is like a knife to TPE. Injuries substained to arms, elbows, knees and this is the shoulder (worst). At first I though it was the necklace in the beginning, and it could have been.

So never put her on the floor or rough carpet, cover it with a blanket.
139.JPG
139.JPG (1.01 MiB) Viewed 4220 times
Be extremely careful with jewellery. One wrong angle and that necklace could slice her beautiful boobs open.

So the rest of the date went romantically with TPE glue. When using glue, have a piece of TPE at hand, because sometimes glue melts/enlarges the hole. A good place to get extra TPE is the inner neck which does not show outside.

Fortunately she survived with scratches and will be ok. This was a lesson for me not to forget her fragility in the heat of the moment, despite her beauty and photo posing skills.
001.JPG
001.JPG (1.04 MiB) Viewed 4220 times
As requested, few older pics of Yoga outfit.
025.JPG
025.JPG (1.19 MiB) Viewed 4220 times
I will try to get more ass pics in next update :)

So since it's now almost been a week, I can tell the following:

You can spend insane amounts of time with her. That date preparation/date/glue&fix/sex was like 6 hour process. Basically if you have nothing to do for the day, you can just say "oh I will have a date with my doll today" and time will fly. As long as you have interest in her, you can't really have boring days at home.

She 90% eliminates physical loneliness. Then the social loneliness like talking, I think that part is not affected. I still date women, so along with extra confidence that kind of puts you in a good position, if you think about it.

Don't underestimate perfume. After getting it now and ridding the TPE smell, she feels a lot more real and beautiful despite being the same looking. I think we have all read somewhere that much of human attraction is based on smell/hormones/feromones, so this is it. Go through hundreds of perfume samples until you find correct scent, and be ready to pay for it. If you want to go really fancy, have a unique scent for hair (to simulate shampoo).

Quality of sleep became a lot better with her. Maybe it is different for different people, but I have such caveman instinct, that I sleep a lot better holding and protecting a woman every single night.

Cleaning her (built-in) is very easy and automated now. 3 pumps of soapwater with the pump in 1st post. Hair dryer for 20 mins. Aquarium pump for 1-3 hours. Same with ass and mouth, they are same structured holes essentially. So I don't really understand people who seek an advantage with removable insert. Don't you also want to also use mouth and anal in the same session? They are built-in. Currently I have one aquarium pump, maybe I will get two more, so I can dry all the holes at the same time (thus reduce 3-hole drying time by 70%). The one I got was pretty cheap, 19 euros.

I will write later how positively the heating blanket changes the experience. Because now after ridding TPE smell, her cold body is the #1 thing I want to get rid of. Normally I generate superhuman amounts of body heat and usually with women the blanket is thrown out the window. However this lady feels like a cold corpse despite sleeping 8 hrs intimately with her.

Arcticfox91
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Arcticfox91 »

Roger Rabbit wrote:How did you avoid the black clothes from staining her?
Good question, forgot to mention this.

As you can read in 1st post of this thread, garter and black dress caused a lot of staining. I had washed them once before use.

Today she wore them again. No staining whatsoever! I had washed them for the 2nd time before use.

So either a) the 2nd wash/first use got rid of staining b) talcum powder protected her/gathered dye (no visual proof) c) her TPE is somehow saturated after 1st staining that it doesn't gather new staining.

I tried mineral spirits for the staining on 1st day, but it didn't show difference. Now after one week I can say 90% of staining has rubbed off/sank. The ass just has tiny hint of dark.

Greyling

Powdering the doll

Post by Greyling »

I use corn starch, and powder the doll in the bath tub. Then shower after. Usually it's Fun :)
Clean doll, powder, then shower and all the dust is gone.

Get a makeup brush from any decent place that has beauty supplies, most large chain drug stores have them.
Attachments
Makeup Brush.jpg
Makeup Brush.jpg (6.43 KiB) Viewed 4175 times

Arcticfox91
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Arcticfox91 »

In the beginning I wrote that big reason for getting this doll was personal social/psychological experiment..

Honestly when I got the idea to make this update, I thought I had been with Jennifer for over a month now - Actually it has just been little over two weeks. But I guess since we've done so much together and sleep every night together, it feels a lot longer. After this time, you notice that you start to get used to the doll, it becomes part of your daily life and you grow attached to her. At the same time she (TPE doll) begins to show first signs of wear and damage, which makes you worry fragile she is, leading to further attachment.

Recent purchases for doll:
New wig (platinum-blonde)
Black latex dress
Pink bra
Striped stockings
Bunny outfit
Golden leggings
Heating blanket (that actually works)

008.JPG
008.JPG (1.12 MiB) Viewed 4079 times
The new wig does so much. It is platinum blonde (2-3 shades of colour), got it from Ebay for just 16 euros (+8 shipping). So very cheap-end synthetic wig, but still lot better than the one came with. It looks better, feels silkier and doesn't tangle nearly as much.

111.JPG
111.JPG (2.11 MiB) Viewed 4079 times
Here is the old one for comparison.

108.JPG
108.JPG (1.02 MiB) Viewed 4079 times
New one in natural light. So people, I encourage you to invest in wigs.

After experimenting for a week, I also encourage getting a heating blanket. The good thing is that they are affortable, easy to use and to my experience no risk of TPE melting. Cons are that they are still made for humans with human body heat, so warming up a doll to max takes 3 hrs and even then she will be slightly below your body temperature. Also the heating is somewhat uneven, only the skin surface it directly touches will be heated. However until heated dolls become common, this is the best method I know of.

And who knows, maybe you will find the blanket useful for yourself as well! :wink:

019.JPG
019.JPG (898.07 KiB) Viewed 4079 times
Sadly in two weeks, 50% of finger wires are broken, 3-4 fingers are twisted and there are 2-3 finger pokes. It's just impossible to avoid, especially if you sleep with the doll. Twisted fingers and pokes suck big time. However broken fingers aren't as bad as they sound; For you can always put them to good position for posing. Broken finger wires also have two good sides a) those fingers won't get twisted, because the broken wire and gives up before the skin takes stress. b) For the same reason I think finger pokes are a lot more unlikely. So this raises the question, would it be useful for the owner to break the finger wires on a new doll to avoid these things?

026.JPG
026.JPG (686.26 KiB) Viewed 4079 times
Those who are short of TPE glue, from experience I think miniature model glue has the same effect - basically it melts TPE.

This makes using the glue a very risky operation. You have to carefully think the risks and gains before you do it. You see, if you put too much glue in a hole, it will become 2-3x bigger. If you squeeze the glue out and suddenly it spurts out on doll skin, the effect is the same as throwing acid on someone.

I guess the only way to use glue successfully is for cuts (not holes): You put mild amount of glue onto the surface of the cut to melt it shut. Be careful! If glue drips down to the cut, it will enlarge it (I think TPE below the surface is 2-3x more prone to melting). So you see, you might only do more damage with glue. I would only use it on serious cuts to minimize their expansion. Cosmetically the glue can only make things worse. I'm open for arguments if someone else has a different opinion.

I also began to get some tears in vaginal area. I bought and used souldering iron to melt TPE pieces for those tears. I will write update some other time, it is pretty graphic.

009.JPG
009.JPG (930.54 KiB) Viewed 4079 times
Back happier topics. Here is the marker pen I use to help dry her mouth.

010.JPG
010.JPG (897.1 KiB) Viewed 4079 times
Here is the drinking straw from the aquarium pump running to her vag. Makes drying really easy and noise is no worse than background air conditioning.

Also note the hole on the wrist. That is the damage that came with shipping and had me really worried. But now with new damage it doesn't seem that bad anymore, and I've learned to appreciate it as a birth mark.

096.JPG
096.JPG (1.02 MiB) Viewed 4079 times
This picture I really like.

035.JPG
035.JPG (918.59 KiB) Viewed 4079 times
Latex dresses are awesome, but they have very small margin for correct skin-tight size. It is difficult to find that online, this size S is not tight enough. I will try hot wash and hair dryer if I can make it more skin-tight.

WmDev_635816604644433834.jpg
WmDev_635816604644433834.jpg (727.14 KiB) Viewed 4075 times
As I wrote in beginning, you grow attached to the doll over time. Over time you will also get damage to the doll, which makes you more attached and worried for her. This damage that the doll has taken in just over two weeks really makes you think how long her lifespan is. My goal is that with responsible generous use, she will stay attractive for one year. I also thought what will I do to her then since I have no room to store dolls I don't use. I won't throw her to the dump as she is, I would feel guilty with the thought that someone would take her and abuse her. So the only option I see left is to dissect her (as seen in some videos). On doing that I can easily put the disassembled metal skeleton in metal waste and lumps of TPE in general waste. Of course dissecting the doll you have loved and cared for a year... I think that would be among the TOP3 horrible experiences of my life. Other ideas?

I guess these are the things that many doll owners think and few write. Especially with TPE dolls due to their shorter lifespan. I'm not really dissapointed in her short lifespan. I recently saw a beautiful, more expensive silicone doll which I am curious to try at some point. This of course makes you feel even more guilty towards your current doll. But knowing your time together is limited, makes you appreciate her, and the moments you share, even more.

Greyling wrote:I use corn starch, and powder the doll in the bath tub. Then shower after. Usually it's Fun :)
Clean doll, powder, then shower and all the dust is gone.
Get a makeup brush from any decent place that has beauty supplies, most large chain drug stores have them.
You mean you shower after powder, and even after the shower your powder remains? That sounds awesome. I use a makeup "pillow" with talcum powder. The downside is that you get loads of static electricity, her hair sticks on face and boobs. I read corn starch does not have this problem, so yes I will try that when I find some.

Arcticfox91
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Arcticfox91 »

Basically my usage so far:

Sleep together every night.
One sex session a day with missionary, cowgirl and doggy position.
I carry her around, dress&makeup her and do photography&posing twice a week.

I'm not sure what the 'average' usage is. Maybe sex in missionary 2-3 times a week, sometimes dressing, photography rarely in poses and rarely sleeping in bed together.

So compared to the 'average' I might place 3-5x constrain on her, resulting in more damage and shorter lifespan. To make it clear, I use her in the most responsible and careful manner to minimize all damage, but no matter how careful you are, cuts, holes and TPE stress are inevitable with use. You can only slow the process and make crude emergency repairs.

This is the current state of the TPE material. Great soft feel, awesome for light use as photos and posing, but the weakness lies in strong, repeated use and demanding poses of stress. I don't blame it, the material is what it is and has limitations. This is why I will try platinum silicone next, to see if it suits my priorities and manner of use better.

@Dollfriend - Actually that's a good idea if I know Jennifer will get a good home (I don't care about the money, only nominal). Local pickup is unlikely since I live in remote area, so shipping would be anywhere between 300-900.. Yes, maybe not a bad deal. To prospective buyers, be on the lookout in mid-2016. :wink:

@Stones - In two weeks her wrists have loosened by 50%. Her spine by 30%. Her elbow joints by 40%. Her right leg by 20%. Her left leg feels it has stiffened by 10%. :D

Those numbers aren't much of a problem to me yet, she is well-posable in photography. Only her wrists feel too lose, they move around... but her 50% of fingers were broken anyway, so it's understandable. Also her spine collapses too easily in cowgirl to either direction, but it means you just have to hold her and set a good balance.

Obin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Obin »

For small areas where tactile sensation isn't important, CA (cyanocrylate) can be used.

The TPE glue does contain a solvent solution but also contains a flexible, stretchy resin that can adhere to TPE. It's the resin that can render adhesion after the solvent solution evaporates.

I like you photography and appreciate your documentation.
笑. It's good for you.

Presidential Commission on Obscenity and Pornography

Does she...or doesn't she? (A slogan used by Clairol)

My dolls

Reminder to self: Still more work to do on my albums.

First photo shoot of Sandra, a Sanhui 145 cm lady doll.
[thumb]http://dollforum.com/forum/download/file.php?id=196256&t=1[/thumb]

Fun photos of my JM 110cm, Angie.
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=196&t=74121

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Hi love your doll great arse,for the stains i used wicks oderless white spirit soft cotton wool a gental rub each night you will see the stain slowly lift on to the cotton wool love be with from Silicon..
Attachments
This blk dress stained in 15 mins.took a few nights but all gonr now.
This blk dress stained in 15 mins.took a few nights but all gonr now.
IMG_1419.JPG (2.88 MiB) Viewed 3780 times

INFORMATIONS