yldoll.com

YLDoll 148 Linda 2016

Reviews on YL Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

YLDoll 148 Linda 2016

Post by justintime »

Review of YLDoll 148 with Linda head original topic - http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 12&t=71706

Hello everyone, I feel I have spent enough time with Summer to give you a short review.
As well as tell you about my experience with YLdoll and Eric.

I had seen photos of the 148CM with Linda head. I just fell in love with the look.
I soon contacted Eric with a PM. He responded within minutes and asked me the details of what I was looking for ,
head, eyes, skin color, standing all the regular options.
I then made payment with Paypal.
The process started. April 6, 2016
On April 12, I contacted Eric again with PM and asked about the sleeping Viola head. He was very accommodating and let me add this to my order. Along with some TPE glue and stain remover.

On April 20, 2016 , Eric contacted me with tracking number and she was on her way to her new home.

Arriving on Monday April 25th. WOW has it only been a week?

Guess my only thing is the weight, she is not 61Lb as advertised . The body with out head is 68.5 Lb and the head 3.5Lb.) So a total weight of 72 pounds. Not a lite weight.
The upper body is easy to mover into positions, and the lower body is stiff. Perfect, I fell as she can stand on her won , yet easy to pose.

She arrived well packed and undamaged. As you can see she is beautiful. She can do it all and I love the detail she has. The skin color is just right for me.
Her skin is really soft and once powdered, she is smooth as silk. I can run my hands down her thigh all day and night.

I am beyond happy and encourage everyone to buy from YLdoll.
Eric answered all my questions before and after sale, and arrival. Great to deal witha super guy.
The weight is not a problem for me, but could be for others.
Attachments
sexy04.jpg
sexy04.jpg (148.65 KiB) Viewed 1948 times
sexy03.jpg
sexy03.jpg (145.09 KiB) Viewed 1948 times
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

INFORMATIONS