www.ordoll.com

OR Doll 156cm 2015

Reviews on OR Doll Products and Support
Forum rules
This area of the forum is dedicated to Product reviews and Manufacturer support reviews only.

All posts in the Reviews section have to be approved by a moderator before they show up and will be locked after approval.
Reviews will only be approved if evidence is provided to back up the claims that are made.
jackbeenimble

OR Doll 156cm 2015

Post by jackbeenimble »

The original review for posting may be found here: http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 24&t=71084

This is an amazing doll, my first doll. We've had some great photo adventures, and learned a lot about doll life this past year. So here are a few thoughts about Minmei, an Ordoll Sara 156cm E, after one year.

I bought new from Ordoll in March 2015, delivered April 2015. She had the typical chemical TPE smell, pretty strong at first, but with regular washing and powdering with baby powder it greatly diminished within a couple of months. Nowadays you have to put your nose against the skin to get a whiff and it's not a turnoff, just "her scent", if that makes sense.

Wigs that came with her were so-so, had lots of tangles that were tough to brush out. A new synthetic wig, I think it was from wigsbuy.com, has been nice. Easy to brush, very few hairs lost, easy to wash, looks great.

Her makeup faded within about 6 months. I gave her a slight makeover recently for the April Coverdoll shoot.. ..new eye makeup and lipstick, added a little color to the nipples. Better than new.

Joints haven't changed much. Legs, knees, shoulders and elbows are still fairly stiff. Wrists are floppy, like they were upon arrival. Flexible neck still works like it did a year ago. All the fingernails and toenails are still on. She can still be balanced carefully to sit or kneel for posing; or maneuvered easily on her back or on all fours for play.

If she's out, she gets powdered daily with baby powder. She gets bathed every couple of weeks. Bathing then powdering - wow, amazing feel. When she's tucked away, she's wrapped in cotton towels with her legs bent a bit to fit into storage space.

Cleanup after play has evolved. These days, it's paper towels, isopropyl alcohol, more paper towels, and an aquarium air pump for a few hours.

Love the color of the skin, a very light Asian skin tone.

I recently put a USB borescope cam up the vag to do a vaginoscopy on her built-in.. ..and all looks as it should. I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TDF.

But to be fair it ain't all apples and carrots. She's got some TPE damage.

Where her legs meet her torso, upper inner thigh, there's some tearing going on, and deterioration of the TPE. I photoshopped it out for CoverDoll, because, well, it was a magazine shoot and that's just what you do.

In these two images you can see more. No edits to the photos including white balance, so don’t mind the dull skin tone here; the color of the skin is a little bit warmer than what’s shown in these two images. The fine white dusting you see is baby powder. The larger bumps, tears, and ridges show creases and deterioration of the skin.

Maybe the wear and tear is from the moisture of the water-based, toy-safe lube? the long term effects of cleaning with isopropyl alcohol? storage with her legs bent? too enthusiastic play? all of the above? Who knows.

She also leaves spots where she comes into contact with the sheets, aka, she's leaky. Usually it has to be a couple of hours of contact to leave spots. So most often she hangs out on towels. No spots then.

Even with these issues, I'd still buy from Ordoll, because I find this doll to be hot as hell. Body sculpt is wow. I'm not paid by them in any way - just a customer. This doll is great to photograph, and great for play, a really great first doll, realistic enough, at a good price.

More photos are linked below and in the April Coverall issue.

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=61936

http://coverdoll.com/cdgalV2/main.php/v ... 1.jpg.html
Attachments
cd1.jpg
cd1.jpg (299.16 KiB) Viewed 3351 times
Last edited by Slew on Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Copy reviews
Ileyana: PIB Bathing Beauty
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=116325

Ianthe: Z-One 170
viewtopic.php?f=262&t=73332

INFORMATIONS