www.wmdolls.com

Here are some sex positions I tried with Katie. Photos

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
dollguy101
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Here are some sex positions I tried with Katie. Photos

Post by dollguy101 »

pepe4158 wrote:she is a TPE doll...correct?....she can almost stand on her own?
need "standing option" 75 bucks

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by piacere »

She is very flexible
It is not how fast you go, but how you go fast.
It is not how slow you go, but how you go slow.

KiayanDom

Post by KiayanDom »

Hi Ram,

Nice thread. Which wm doll is she? I think that is the one i plan on getting.

"Somewhere a Queen is weeping. Somewhere a King has no wife"- Jimi Hendrix

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

The Romantic wrote:WM dolls use whats called a "gooseneck". Besides the fingers, the gooseneck is considered a real weak point and almost non-repairable. Continued stressing by repeated extreme bends and making it the sole weight bearing point on a hanging system would likely increase the chances of neck failure. If you wish to store the doll upright in a closet, better to get the standing foot option. Just my opinion.
Doh. I just spent $140 on two hook kits. My incoming dolls are the new shugging shoulder skeleton without gooseneck, but was getting them for the older dolls. Do you think the non-gooseneck is fine on a hook or should still be avoided? They only just came out so I'm sure there hasn't been any long term testing yet.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

DexterQuest wrote:
The Romantic wrote:WM dolls use whats called a "gooseneck". Besides the fingers, the gooseneck is considered a real weak point and almost non-repairable. Continued stressing by repeated extreme bends and making it the sole weight bearing point on a hanging system would likely increase the chances of neck failure. If you wish to store the doll upright in a closet, better to get the standing foot option. Just my opinion.
Doh. I just spent $140 on two hook kits. My incoming dolls are the new shugging shoulder skeleton without gooseneck, but was getting them for the older dolls. Do you think the non-gooseneck is fine on a hook or should still be avoided? They only just came out so I'm sure there hasn't been any long term testing yet.
Check with the vendor who sold them to you. It wouldn't be very good for their reputation to sell accessories that will ruin the dolls. The actual quality of todays new necks are indeed an interesting topic.

But $140 for two hooks?! God damn you can get that stuff for $4 at your local hardwarestore 8O
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Wanna_TPE

Post by Wanna_TPE »

We definitely need a positions thread.
Anyone more xp'd then I wanna start one?:D

INFORMATIONS