Don the Creator of Ruby 13 1939-2013

Paying our respect to TDF members and their friends and family who have passed on.
Brash
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Don the Creator of Ruby 13 1939-2013

Post by Brash »

Thank you all for your comments and love. And a big thank you to those who came out on Saturday to pay their respects to Don at his memorial. It was great to meet and talk with you. A very kind group of folks. If Don had been here we'd all still be talking 2 days later. That's just how it goes when chatting with him.

cheers

Jim
Ruby13

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

I'm very sorry to hear about this. I never met or talked to the man but herd a lot of great thing's about him. He will live on through his wonderfull Doll's and in the heart's of the people who own them...

Here's to Don... :drinking:

May he rest in peace...

Brash
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Brash »

A huge thank you to those very kind people from the Doll Forum who have contributed to Don's "last voyage" fund.
We are planning our trip towards the end of the year to take Don's ashes back to Maui to the very valley he lived in an he loved so much. Your generosity is amazing. Thank you again.

Jim

MiniLoveDolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by MiniLoveDolls »

I just heard of this sad news. :( I spoke to Don at length many, many times. He was such a happy fun loving guy and I enjoyed hearing about all his adventures. It's so sad that he's gone, but knowing that he really loved his life brings a lot of comfort.

Brash - My personal condolences to you. I can't imagine what you must be going through, but I want you to know that your dad spoke of you often and it was clear to me that he thought very highly of your talents and that he loved you very much.

Everyone - Don often spoke of his life in Hawaii and how much it meant to him. Lets all give what we can to help take him home.

rojo62
Former Member

Post by rojo62 »

Hi Brash,
How long will you be accepting donations for Don's last voyage? I noticed you mentioned you were making the trip later this year.

Thanks,
Rojo

Brash
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Brash »

rojo62 wrote:Hi Brash,
How long will you be accepting donations for Don's last voyage? I noticed you mentioned you were making the trip later this year.

Thanks,
Rojo
Thank you Rojo,
we are planning on saving up til the end of the year to take Don back to Hawaii. So I'd say we are open til then. Thank you so much.

Jim

INFORMATIONS