Condolences to our UK members on the Death of Elizabeth II

Paying our respect to TDF members and their friends and family who have passed on.
Tony S
Active Poster
Active Poster

Condolences to our UK members on the Death of Elizabeth II

Post by Tony S »

From your neighbors across the pond on the death of such gracious lady and great leader. Long Live the King.
Tony S
Tony S

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Re: Condolences to our UK members on the Death of Elizabeth II

Post by katiesBoyfriend »

She was also the head of state of the countries of the British Commonwealth.

My loyalty to Her Majesty was sworn twice.

The first time was in citizenship court. I was a minor at the time, so my parents did it on my behalf.

The second time was when I was working at a certain government facility. I was in my early 30s at the time and I willingly and gladly did so.

She shall be missed. Farewell, Madame, and we thank you for your service.
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Australia mourns her loss - she was our Queen, too. Such an inspirational woman who put duty before all else - in good times as well as highly difficult ones. May she rest in peace.
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

She was a woman whom I highly respected all my life, she was a woman of class, dignity, elegance and sophistication and she was a beloved monarch. May she finally rest in peace, after a lifetime of service, with her beloved Phillip and her beloved Corgi's who preceeded her in death.

Long live the King.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

It is hard to imagine a world without her. She embraced the duty of her role as few ever had. A true leader.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Vickylover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Vickylover »

At a time like this it is hard not to get religious but I will endeavour to stay with in the rules. Our great and gracious Queen sadly passed away yesterday. She became Queen some five years before I was born so I have known no other Monarch. She promised a life of service, a promise I think she carried to the end and then some! RIP Queen Elizabeth II. Prince Charles has now become King Charles III and I wish him well so I will finish the only way I can, God save the King. Vickylover.
My doll is SexyEmma a 6YE 165cm E cup.

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

So sad the world really needs a million more like her. Another angel in heaven....

Tighes
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Tighes »

The ripple of the news that she had passed went far and wide. Waking up to hear the news yesterday of her passing here in Australia, was quite numbing.
She was an amazing woman, leader and mother. She was one of those women who you just thought would love forever.
I’ve grown up knowing only her as our Queen, on our coins, notes and stamps. She is with her beloved Phillip now.

R.I.P Elizabeth😢😢

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Tighes wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 4:49 pm I’ve grown up knowing only her as our Queen, on our coins, notes and stamps. She is with her beloved Phillip now.

R.I.P Elizabeth😢😢
Hi, Tighes. She's the only Queen that I've known during my lifetime, too. Our coins, notes and stamps will be changed to a portrait of King Charles, now. I watched a documentary about her remarkable life last night. There was footage of her sitting alone at Phillip's funeral due to Covid protocols with her head bowed. That was heartbreaking to see. I take comfort in knowing that she's with him now.
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Many thanks we all miss her so..
Attachments
ad_203603306-4195736575.jpg
ad_203603306-4195736575.jpg (475.84 KiB) Viewed 883 times

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Post by katiesBoyfriend »

I'm sure her corgis are quite confused right now.

The last dog in our family outlived both of my parents. One day, he'd see my mother or father and, the next, they're gone and he didn't know why. I took over their house after my father died and I'm sure the little guy was still looking for them. He used to follow me into my mother's bedroom when I went in there and, when I drove with him in the truck I inherited, he crawled all over the cab, maybe hoping my father was there. After several years with both of my parents being gone, I'm sure he's still hoping to see them again.

If her corgis are anything like my canine buddy, they must be missing her right now. :cry:
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

INFORMATIONS